Racial preferences?

Racial Preference  

346 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite cock to suck?

• Asian
    • Black
    • Latino
    • White
    • Makes no difference to me

As a Black feeder, I only let white fags suck me off. I've had a couple of Black guys suck my dick and Latino. Idk man something about it just doesn't sit right with me but white men sucking me off just feels right.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Nutzdeez212 said:

As a Black feeder, I only let white fags suck me off. I've had a couple of Black guys suck my dick and Latino. Idk man something about it just doesn't sit right with me but white men sucking me off just feels right.

I only suck black and arabic. No white.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

3 hours ago, Nutzdeez212 said:

Ι like that  a lot! 

• Piggy 1

6 hours ago, Nutzdeez212 said:

white men sucking me off just feels right.

It just feels right for us too. ❤️♠️❤️

6 hours ago, Nutzdeez212 said:

I'll suck you off swallow it all - you can fuck me, too.

im gonna rest my vote on the word "favorite". 

yes, i enjoy suckin dick of all skin  tone etc but my very first experience as a teen was when a guy my age rough skull fucked me w bbc and it was da bomb. thats really the snake ive spent all these years chasin, the dream im tryin to relive over n over. 

sorry if thats not woke. i eat all flavors of ice cream, but choocolate will always be my fav 😜

• Like 2

I suck a 68 yr old white daddy bc he's the one that took my virginity and he doesn't want me sucking anyone else but him I am exclusive to him. But lately I've been eager to try a black man and I met an older black man and we have been talking about me sucking him.  Our schedules conflict but if I do itll be my secret.  💓

No cock refused here, but I have a thing for Asian cocks, maybe because the first adult male to fuck me was an Asian guy.