Racial preferences?

Racial Preference  

346 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite cock to suck?

• Asian
    • Black
    • Latino
    • White
    • Makes no difference to me

No racial preference here. I just like someone who's passionate and who's trying to please my pussy as much as his dick. 

Growing up surrounded by pretty much only white guys, I was fascinated by the first Black, Hispanic, Asian, etc. cocks I sucked. It was new and different than my own cock and the few others I had experienced.

No preference now...Every cock is awesome. Every load tastes great. Every man's grunts and groans when they unload get me off:)

On 5/4/2023 at 4:58 AM, blackfeeder said:

Do you have a racial preference as far as cocks you suck?

Yes I do. I prefer black cocks always. I love sucking black cocks and having black cocks penetrate my hot, horny pussy. I have 2 regular black guys whom I see 3 times a week and they love how well I treat their cocks. Send me a message - okay??

On 5/7/2023 at 4:20 AM, topblkmale said:

the black cock or the entire race 🤔

Nice cock!! I will always select a black cock, especially a young, handsome, physically-fit black guy with a large, gorgeous cock.

On 5/4/2023 at 4:58 AM, blackfeeder said:

Do you have a racial preference as far as cocks you suck?

Yes, I do!! I'll always choose to suck young, handsome, physically-fit black guys. I have 3 young black guys that I service regularly. They've commented that I know how to handle a cock and so they can't get enough action from me. They've also brought over some of their friends who have now become regulars as well. Can't get enough black cock - that's the bottom line.

On 5/4/2023 at 9:36 AM, Nutzdeez212 said:

As a Black feeder, I only let white fags suck me off. I've had a couple of Black guys suck my dick and Latino. Idk man something about it just doesn't sit right with me but white men sucking me off just feels right.

Wow!! I wish you were close by, I would give you a really good time. Black guys with beautiful cocks are my speciality. Can't get enough black cock...ah...ah. I would love to hear from you. Send me a message - okay??