Neighbour Lad

Once he’d composed himself, I excused myself to grab some snacks and more beers. When I came back, he was sat leafing through a ‘male art photography’ book. He slammed it closed as soon as he saw me, “Err… Sorry, John…”

“No need to be sorry. Look at anything you want,” I said, putting the tray of snacks and cans on the side table. I sat next to him, “Did you like the pictures in that book?”

“Well… They’re good pictures… But, erm… Do men really do those things?”

I knew exactly what he was asking – the images in the book went rapidly from nudes, to shots of oral, anal and rimming – but gave him a hammy confused look.

“Like… Do you let men put their wi… cock in your mouth? Do they lick your bottom?” His cock twitched a little with each thought and his eyes betrayed him.

I gave him my best matter-of-fact look, “Well, yes, Dan. I suck cock, fuck and rim arse, and vice versa.”

He stared at me in what seemed like awed disbelief, unconsciously licking his lips and fingering his shaft.

“Does it upset you, me talking like that?”

He shook his head a little bashfully, mumbling some kind of catechism under his breath.

“Look, you can get dressed and go home whenever you like. I won’t be offended.”

“Oh, no, Mr… John. I just don’t know how to talk about this.” His eyes kept flicking down to my hard-on, which was now glistening with precum, but nowhere near what he was producing. It was literally running down his shaft.

“That’s OK. Let’s have some snacks and just chat.” And so we did. I steered the conversation to his college plans while we ate and he became more relaxed and talkative. After food, We started on our second beer and I lit another spliff.

After he’d had a couple of tokes, he started to get a little agitated again, “Erm…” he seemed to choke on his words.

“Just say whatever you want. You won’t shock me, and I won’t mock you for getting it wrong.”

“It’s just…”

I fixed his eyes with mine, reaching out to run the back of my hand over his chest and belly until gently gripping his shaft. “You can tell me to stop anytime.” He grunted his assent. I released his cock to start stroking his thighs and tickling his balls. I knew I had to take it easy or he’d blow his load in moments and who knows how he’d react to that if I hadn’t got him relaxed again.

I moved in closer to whisper, “I’m glad you aren’t wearing body spray. Men smell much better when they’re natural.” Then I kissed his neck, down to his shoulder and across his chest, flicking my tongue over his nipples. Each touch elicited a light moan, and I could feel him relaxing with each new sensation. By now, he was lying back on the beanbag and I gently lifted his left arm, taking a deep hit of him before kissing then licking his pit.

“Oohhh!…” His cock pulsed against my belly and his head fell back. I lapped at his sweat, covering my face in his scent, until I felt his hand on the back of my head. He inexpertly guided me across to his other pit, and I made sure to graze my chin stubble across his nipples on the way. After a few minutes savouring him, I pulled away a little and moved in to kiss him. He tensed at first, not knowing what to do, but soon enough opened to me and we exchanged a deep kiss. Now he was relaxed in the zone he was a natural.

I broke the kiss and looked deep into his eyes, “I’m going to suck your cock, now. OK?”

His eyes widened and glinted. He just nodded.

I kissed my way down his chest, over his belly to his leg and that wonderful crease between his thigh and ballsack. I lapped all around his thighs and balls, taking each into my mouth as I passed. Then licked up the length of his shaft until I could get my tongue into the lake of precum crowning over his foreskin. Then licking under the ʼskin, over the head, pushing his ʼskin back, and taking the knob in my mouth. I slowly took him further into my mouth, giving the full tongue treatment over his head and shaft, until I had him poking at my throat. Not wanting to spook him, I started pulling back, only to repeat the process, and again, and again… A little further each time.

Is it wrong that hearing him mumble his catechism made me crave his cock even more?

It wasn’t too long before I had my chin pressed hard against his balls, and I flexed my throat around him before pulling back to dive back down again. His muttering was getting more earnest – I took it as a sign he was going to cum – and he grabbed my head and yanked me off him. He was staring down at me looking worried, “You… You’ve got to stop… I… I’m… I think I’m going to pee.” The thought seemed to horrify him.

I smiled at him, “You’re not going to pee, Dan. Don’t worry.” I went straight down on him again, his hands still on my head, and started long-sucking and tonguing his shaft while stroking his balls which had nearly disappeared back inside. It took maybe 20 seconds before, “AARRGGHH!” and he started shaking bodily, his hands falling from my head as the first spurt of cum splashed from his head between my lips to the back of my throat. The force of the jet made me cough, and his cock twitched so strongly he popped out of my mouth. The second spurt hit me square in the face. A third fountained into the air to splatter over both of us. His cock slapped his belly as the fourth laid a trail from his face to his navel. I lifted his cock, taking his fifth jet on my face before getting my mouth round him. Ready for the sixth pulse, I used it to lube him into my throat, taking jets seven and eight before pulling back to taste nine and ten before sitting up to look at him. He was still juddering, as if fitting, breathlessly reciting, and pumping cum onto his belly. There were four or five weaker spurts before his cock started slackening and the last of his load oozed from the tip. He was lying out, head back eyes close, mouth open. An almost angelic look of satisfaction on his face.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...