bihairy

I got lucky this week.  I fucked and bred 3 holes.  2 holes got multiple loads but 1 got only one.

The reason?  2 holes were open. And one of the open holes had 2 loads inside before I slid my cock inside that warm wet hole.  As soon as I put my cock inside it slid in with ease.  It felt so good sliding back and forth inside him.  Needles to say I gave him 3 loads.

Same thing with guy number 2.  OMG that ass felt like silk.  Sliding my cock inside was like heaven.  Warm and soft.  I never wanted to pull out.  I fucked and seeded him at least 3 time but I lost count it felt so good.  Both of us moaning in pleasure!. At some point after I had shot a few loads his ass clenched down hard on my cock and squeezed Hard.    I'm getting hard just thinking about it. Very shortly after he pulled away and I found out he had shot a huge load while I was fucking him.

Third guy got 1 load.  He was tight. As I was fucking I was thinking "this kinda hurts." Yes it did feel good but not like the other 2.  I shot a load and he left.

SO, I say loose ass is much better.  Loose ass with cum is even better!

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 7

Hot as fuck!

Totally agree about open or cummy holes.  A tite ass might milk my cum or kill my hard on like a condom does.

It seems a lot of cubby, beefy, chubby guys have silky soft fuck holes.  Probably why my skinny ass likes fucking their phat asses 😝

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

14 hours ago, bihairy said:

Love longer sessions to breed and cum till I can’t shoot any more

Guys like you are rare and hot. Used to hook up with this 20-something that could keep it going for hours and shot multiples. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, chipygmalion80 said:

Hot as fuck!

Totally agree about open or cummy holes.  A tite ass might milk my cum or kill my hard on like a condom does.

It seems a lot of cubby, beefy, chubby guys have silky soft fuck holes.  Probably why my skinny ass likes fucking their phat asses 😝

Love skinny assed hung tops. 

On 5/7/2023 at 7:56 AM, bihairy said:

I got lucky this week.  I fucked and bred 3 holes.  2 holes got multiple loads but 1 got only one.

The reason?  2 holes were open. And one of the open holes had 2 loads inside before I slid my cock inside that warm wet hole.  As soon as I put my cock inside it slid in with ease.  It felt so good sliding back and forth inside him.  Needles to say I gave him 3 loads.

Same thing with guy number 2.  OMG that ass felt like silk.  Sliding my cock inside was like heaven.  Warm and soft.  I never wanted to pull out.  I fucked and seeded him at least 3 time but I lost count it felt so good.  Both of us moaning in pleasure!. At some point after I had shot a few loads his ass clenched down hard on my cock and squeezed Hard.    I'm getting hard just thinking about it. Very shortly after he pulled away and I found out he had shot a huge load while I was fucking him.

Third guy got 1 load.  He was tight. As I was fucking I was thinking "this kinda hurts." Yes it did feel good but not like the other 2.  I shot a load and he left.

SO, I say loose ass is much better.  Loose ass with cum is even better!

My hole has had a hell of a battering in recent weeks, so it's probably good that I can't have my usual sauna visit this Sunday. I'm hoping the following week, my arse will be 100% ship shape. There was one week  I went and had lots of fucks. I remember reaching behind to check my hole, after a particularly good fuck. When I ran my finger over it, I realised it was gaping. Fingers crossed it's like that in a fortnight's time! 

• Piggy 1

5 hours ago, chipygmalion80 said:

Hot as fuck!

Funny, I met a guy over his place and he had a makeshift glory hole. I could see he was a bear and had a hungry mouth and ass. ( he had ass pics on his profile) I have a dad bod so it doesn’t bother me unless a guy is really obese. He sucked my cock hard turned around and I swear it felt like his ass hole swallowed my cock!  It was fantastic. He was one of the two holes I mention above. It felt like his hole molded around my cock. Needless to say that hungry hole took a couple nice wet loads from me.  I’m not sure with screamed louder, me or him when I blasted deep inside!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1