Just back from Paris

I was there for two weeks and all I did was take raw dick in multiple cruise bars every night. It was amazing. I am almost certain over 400 men fucked me the last two weeks. The cruise bars are all right next to eachother so when I was done taking everybodys cock in one, id hop over to the next one, and then the one next to that, and then another. By the end of every night, I had to have at least 50 guys inside me. In the day before the cruise bars opened, id cruise at Boxxman.

344432736_156707797333506_3432129372104219358_n.jpg

344733795_568409062026717_8071930276588774192_n.jpg

343755220_1963123237370588_2460276165590043105_n.jpg

344750893_1712635619157941_7035171417770121366_n.jpg

345286210_1258329951553322_1229365144053644478_n.jpg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 13

4 hours ago, Aixactif said:

Did you have a favorite ? I liked impact when I lived in Paris.

My airbnb was actually right around the corner from l'impact, in the same building, which was convenient, but certainly by far my favorite cruise bar was Full Metal, which I would always start my nights at. Its got the biggest and best layout, dark mazes, cabin rooms, concrete blocks out in the open to get gangbanged on, a cage that I often found myself getting nailed by 6-10 guys at a time in. A good smoking room too that I could get on my knees and suck all the guys in there having their cigarettes. and the music was tech house, techno, and trance. I could ID almost all the tracks they would play haha. The best part about full metal is also that most of the men there are dressed in their gear: leather and latex. The men are men. Muscles, bellies, daddies, beards, goatees. Older guys. Real men that sweat and smell like men, exactly as I like them. I was often the only twink and so me bouncing through the place clad in my leather would stir up lots of fun.

When done with metal, I could hop across the street to secteur X, which was always busy, but is so damn small. I had lots of good action there, and found myself being nailed by 20 guys at a time right out in the open. Krash down the street was my least favorite. Its basically a long urinal troft, but nobody is pissing on anybody. The men there were also pretty much standing around not doing much the couple times id pass through that bar.

Le Mensch in the opposite direction (which humorously enough means a man of integrity) was my favorite place to go to get fisted and pissed on. the smoking room was where the men all went to piss, so I could get down on my knees, and they would all walk in and always urinate on me. then outside that room there is a concrete block that I could get down on all fours, and wearing a red pin striped jock and red leather wrist cuffs, guys would walk up and fist me.

what I like more about these cruise bars over l'impact is that you could go cruise in gear. drop your pants and take raw dick, then pull them back up and move on to the next guy. in l'impact you are fully nude, which you may aswell just go to a bathhouse in that case, like sun city, which is massive and has a great dark maze that I would get fucked by dozens of guys in. the hot tub there though is not warm at all. they need to turn that heat up. I would stop by l'impact usually at the end of the night around 4:30-6am to take a few more dicks before heading back to my airbnb. I like the dark room area there and the hallway with the open beds that I could get on my knees and everybody walking by could stick it in me.

idm sauna was the best bathhouse.

Edited by 120DaysofSodom
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5

5 hours ago, speedo21 said:

So your hole was flooded with cum?

yeah, every night. I was in Paris for 10 days, and every night id start my evening of cruising at 9pm, and then end it around 6am. Id hit up every cruise bar and would get fucked raw by a minimum of 50 guys a night.

in the daytime before the cruise bars opened up, I would go around the corner from my airbnb to Boxxman (which is a great store for buying leather and latex and neoprone and sports gear). there is a huge cruising area in the basement and subbasement too. id hit that up around noon, and stay til around 5pm. one level is full of cabin rooms, where I got tons of gloryhole action. then in the subbasement, there is this long pitch black dark tunnel, at the end of it a dim red light, and the wall is lined with gloryholes. id suck guys off in there while getting fucked by a queue of men in the dark tunnel.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 6

i also spent a week in Amsterdam, and the Eagle and Dirty Dicks are really great for cruising. I love the eagle because it has a good little dance floor too and im always bouncing around. downstairs: gloryholes that I would take lots of dick through. I even hooked up with the lead actor from a certain netflix show in there 🙂

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, 120DaysofSodom said:

My airbnb was actually right around the corner from l'impact, in the same building, which was convenient, but certainly by far my favorite cruise bar was Full Metal, which I would always start my nights at. Its got the biggest and best layout, dark mazes, cabin rooms, concrete blocks out in the open to get gangbanged on, a cage that I often found myself getting nailed by 6-10 guys at a time in. A good smoking room too that I could get on my knees and suck all the guys in there having their cigarettes. and the music was tech house, techno, and trance. I could ID almost all the tracks they would play haha. The best part about full metal is also that most of the men there are dressed in their gear: leather and latex. The men are men. Muscles, bellies, daddies, beards, goatees. Older guys. Real men that sweat and smell like men, exactly as I like them. I was often the only twink and so me bouncing through the place clad in my leather would stir up lots of fun.

When done with metal, I could hop across the street to secteur X, which was always busy, but is so damn small. I had lots of good action there, and found myself being nailed by 20 guys at a time right out in the open. Krash down the street was my least favorite. Its basically a long urinal troft, but nobody is pissing on anybody. The men there were also pretty much standing around not doing much the couple times id pass through that bar.

Le Mensch in the opposite direction (which humorously enough means a man of integrity) was my favorite place to go to get fisted and pissed on. the smoking room was where the men all went to piss, so I could get down on my knees, and they would all walk in and always urinate on me. then outside that room there is a concrete block that I could get down on all fours, and wearing a red pin striped jock and red leather wrist cuffs, guys would walk up and fist me.

what I like more about these cruise bars over l'impact is that you could go cruise in gear. drop your pants and take raw dick, then pull them back up and move on to the next guy. in l'impact you are fully nude, which you may aswell just go to a bathhouse in that case, like sun city, which is massive and has a great dark maze that I would get fucked by dozens of guys in. the hot tub there though is not warm at all. they need to turn that heat up. I would stop by l'impact usually at the end of the night around 4:30-6am to take a few more dicks before heading back to my airbnb. I like the dark room area there and the hallway with the open beds that I could get on my knees and everybody walking by could stick it in me.

idm sauna was the best bathhouse.

Live your best life! Any pics of your swollen hole?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ObedientChaser said:

So, comparing Paris to Amsterdam in terms of sheer numbers  (cruise bars, gay saunas, sexc clubs, tops etc.) it is much better, right?   

Also, how come there were so many tops and no competition from other slim bottoms? 

Of course there were other bottoms. Didnt say there werent. Little guys like myself sort of stand out in places like that though.

Paris is definitely much better for cruising versus Amsterdam. I would even say if ones intention is to cruise for sex, it rivals Berlin, which Berlin is my favorite city because it is a fusion of both sex and techno. However, Berlins crown jewel is Lab.Oratory, and nothing on Earth compares to Lab. But in Paris, you arent waiting in a 2 hour queue to get into the cruise bars, and Lab isnt a cruise bar, its the raunchiest bathhouse on the planet. Berlin has its cruise bars too, but I go to Berlin to party, so its great techno clubs like Tresor, Berghain, and Kit Kat take precedence over any cruise bar. When ive had my fill of techno and psytrance for the night, ill end my evenings in Berlin by going to Der.Boiler, which is a wonderful bathhouse and has an awesome dark maze with gloryholes everywhere.

To do Paris right, you will need the stamina. My butthole is like an insatiable black hole that wants to milk every fucking cock in the city, and it can. A true sex addict will never have his fill in a city like this. I just found myself wanting more and more and wanting to test myself to see how many more I could fit in every night.

To maximize your load tally, and to spend your time effectively: Boxxman during the morning/afternoon, get a little culture in before dinner, go back to your hotel/airbnb and clean out, then head out by 9:30 to cruise bar after bar. End the night between 5 and 6 am, and repeat this every day youre there.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

You've absolutely inspired me @120DaysofSodom! I'm currently planning a Euro vacation in August and was unsure whether to fly into either Paris or Amsterdam. I've settled on Paris now after reading your posts 🙂 (I'm going to Amsterdam too briefly, for Pride)

I have found memories of Paris and the cruise clubs. French men just do it for me and they're generally pretty hung. One of my favorite sex clubs in the world is L'Impact Bar. Man I've had some good fucks in there. Even though the venue is not that large, I love that there are no closed doors or places to hide. If you're going to fuck someone - it's going to be in front of other people, which satisfies both my exhibition and vouyeristic sides. I also like that it's naked only - nothing to hide 🙂 

I'm not as young as you, so you won't see me still out until 5 or 6am every night. But I do like that you had an established sex club circuit that you stuck to every night. I might try this too. I've never been to Boxxman before, so will try that in the afternoons.  

Edited by Dexus
  • Upvote 2