Just back from Paris

I have to ask how you manage to look after your hole with all this continual fucking day and night? Do you ever get a little anal tear or general soreness in the butt?

I know I have struggled in the past whenever I've done the cumdump thing that I will inevitably get a minor tear from either a thick cock or a guy that is really rough. It only takes a tiny tear or a little bit of bleeding and that could signal the end of any butt play for a week (sometimes more). I'll also often get a minor flare up of anal herpes as well due to all that friction against the anus - it just seems to bring it on, which is so annoying when I'm on a month-long holiday but I'm basically unable to bottom for half that time.

Is there anything you do (other than lots of lube) to look after that hole? Or are you just lucky that your butt doesn't easily tear?

Thanks for filling us in (no pun intended) on EU cruise bars. Can you give any advice on where to find action in Portugal? I may be traveling to Lisbon on business later this year, could be visiting Porto or other cities in PT as well.

Recount the first bareback cock that left him sperm deep inside you and also the moment you realized that you took every guys seed there, but you know there is another place you can keep having guys shoot their loads in you. 

I loved I'impact when I visited Paris a few years ago. Went two nights in a row, got naked and fucked a ton of guys, really hot and sleazy place. Guys are there to FUCK not hang around chat, which I love. There was a sign over the bed in the fuckroom that read "Use condoms" but somebody had written "Don't" infront of it - loved that 😉

Sun city was kind of a disappointment; too many guys just lingering about, being picky and not doing anything. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/13/2023 at 9:19 AM, Aixactif said:

Not the OP but an American that has lived in Europe for the last 5 years. I personally think Berlin is still the best European city for sex in terms of no limits and very kinky. This is mostly because Lab.oratory is pig heaven, but there are dark rooms in almost every gay bar etc. 

After that Madrid, Barcelona, and Paris are great but can be hit or miss depending on what you are looking for and the particular week. I haven’t visited Amsterdam. 

Off the radar for most Americans but amazing is Gran Canaria. Nudist gay beach, cruising in the sand dunes and Yumbo bars/sex clubs at night. 

Berlin is without doubt my favorite city on the planet, and I go back again and again and again, but because of its great techno clubs. No music festival, club, show, venue anywhere else in Europe or America compares to the greatness of Berghain, Tresor, and Kit Kat. The underground industrial techno scene, the fusion of sex and techno, the widespread trend of wearing latex, leather, lace, and fetish gear - its all so normalized there.

When I go to Berlin though I want to party in the clubs. Paris has a pretty solid techno scene, but nothing on par with Germany. What makes Paris so great is its cruise bar scene. Cruise bars provide a sex addict with a ton of rapid action. Lab.Oratory, while still the best bathhouse on the planet, is only open three nights, and is such a process getting into and settled in to begin your night of fucking, whereas cruise bars in Paris, you ring the bell, walk in, get a drink, and fuck like a jackrabbit, then move on to the next cruise bar.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

On 5/21/2023 at 4:25 AM, Mammut said:

I loved I'impact when I visited Paris a few years ago. Went two nights in a row, got naked and fucked a ton of guys, really hot and sleazy place. Guys are there to FUCK not hang around chat, which I love. There was a sign over the bed in the fuckroom that read "Use condoms" but somebody had written "Don't" infront of it - loved that 😉

Sun city was kind of a disappointment; too many guys just lingering about, being picky and not doing anything. 

I had a different opinion of Sun City. Its not the best, but isnt the worst either. IDM sauna is better for sure. I really enjoyed the dark maze room in Sun City, but der Boiler in Berlin has a much superior dark room maze. In Paris, the cruise bars are infinitely better than the bathhouses.

• Like 2

On 5/17/2023 at 1:03 PM, Upfourall said:

Thanks for filling us in (no pun intended) on EU cruise bars. Can you give any advice on where to find action in Portugal? I may be traveling to Lisbon on business later this year, could be visiting Porto or other cities in PT as well.

Ive never been to Portugal. Youll have to let us know what you think of it when you return.

• Like 1

On 5/16/2023 at 10:28 PM, Dexus said:

I have to ask how you manage to look after your hole with all this continual fucking day and night? Do you ever get a little anal tear or general soreness in the butt?

I know I have struggled in the past whenever I've done the cumdump thing that I will inevitably get a minor tear from either a thick cock or a guy that is really rough. It only takes a tiny tear or a little bit of bleeding and that could signal the end of any butt play for a week (sometimes more). I'll also often get a minor flare up of anal herpes as well due to all that friction against the anus - it just seems to bring it on, which is so annoying when I'm on a month-long holiday but I'm basically unable to bottom for half that time.

Is there anything you do (other than lots of lube) to look after that hole? Or are you just lucky that your butt doesn't easily tear?

My butt doesnt actually suffer too much so I am fortunate there. Experience has taught me though how to take good care of my butt. I always use an electric shaver, if an ingrown hair is coming on and I can feel it, I start taking my prescription of doxycycline and muprocin to knock it right out and a day later all is good.

I did get a tiny little hemorrhoid shortly after I came back from Las Vegas this last week, but was likely more to do with being really aggressive while cleaning out super fast. Needless to say, its only like the third hemorrhoid ive ever gotten in my life, and was pretty small. A few days of prep h and fish oil pills and its already better now and will be in pristine condition for Toronto Pride in 4 weeks.

As for fissures, I dont suffer those too much either, but ive had two or three here and there, usually a consequence of the top not knowing how to fuck well though.

Edited by 120DaysofSodom
  • Like 1

On 5/29/2023 at 9:30 AM, 120DaysofSodom said:

I did get a tiny little hemorrhoid shortly after I came back from Las Vegas this last week, but was likely more to do with being really aggressive while cleaning out super fast. Needless to say, its only like the third hemorrhoid ive ever gotten in my life, and was pretty small. A few days of prep h and fish oil pills and its already better now and will be in pristine condition for Toronto Pride in 4 weeks.

What kind of fish oil pills?  Are these also applied topically or do you ingest them?

As someone who knows Paris well and have traveled several times and played, this story is a fantasy. Common sense alone you didn’t get fucked by 400 guys in 10 days. I have been to sun city, IDM, O’dessa and while they are pretty good baths, they aren’t packing to the level to encounter 400 guys. Sun City alone tends to be quiet during the day but is more busy during weekend nights. 

Paris is a nice sex city but it isn’t some sex destination place, that honor goes to Berlin. I am sure you did visit the baths but hard press to believe you had 400 in 10 days especially knowing the vibe and crowd of some of these baths 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/31/2023 at 5:59 AM, NudistBBBLK said:

As someone who knows Paris well and have traveled several times and played, this story is a fantasy. Common sense alone you didn’t get fucked by 400 guys in 10 days. I have been to sun city, IDM, O’dessa and while they are pretty good baths, they aren’t packing to the level to encounter 400 guys. Sun City alone tends to be quiet during the day but is more busy during weekend nights. 

Paris is a nice sex city but it isn’t some sex destination place, that honor goes to Berlin. I am sure you did visit the baths but hard press to believe you had 400 in 10 days especially knowing the vibe and crowd of some of these baths 

Its not a fantasy. Maybe YOU cant get that many guys to fuck you, but any cruise bar I walked into, I am swarmed with the guys on top of me, and at minimum, 30-50 guys fucked me a night cruising all the cruise bars there.

And yes, Paris is a sex destination. Learn to read. I also rarely mentioned the bathhouses at all in my post, and was talking specifically about cruise bars.

But nice try.

And also again, if youve read, I already mentioned Berlin and it being my favorite city. But you probably wouldnt even get to experience Berlin the proper way because youd probably be denied entry in its great clubs. You may have been to Lab, but Lab is just a tiny fragment of Berlin.

Your response to my post is laughable and shows you dont know what youre talking about.

On 5/30/2023 at 11:19 PM, fuckholedc said:

What kind of fish oil pills?  Are these also applied topically or do you ingest them?

Theyre just capsules. You can get them in the vitamins section of any pharmacy. Take two a day and it will soften your stool and so you arent tensing too hard when using the restroom.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 5/31/2023 at 11:59 AM, NudistBBBLK said:

Common sense alone you didn’t get fucked by 400 guys in 10 days.

400 guys / 10 days / 2 outings per day = 20 guys per session.  Spread  across several bars and dark rooms, that isn’t difficult to achieve.

Factor in his age, build, confidence, experience, and attraction to older men.

Factor in how many guys get worked up watching others fucking and/or love using a cummy hole.

Also factor in a cumdump in heat has an amazing musky scent and is not picky who takes a ride.

I’m honestly surprised it wasn’t a higher number.

• Like 1

On 5/10/2023 at 2:42 PM, 120DaysofSodom said:

i also spent a week in Amsterdam, and the Eagle and Dirty Dicks are really great for cruising. I love the eagle because it has a good little dance floor too and im always bouncing around. downstairs: gloryholes that I would take lots of dick through. I even hooked up with the lead actor from a certain netflix show in there 🙂

Missed you in Amsterdam. And I’m in DD’s a lot! Pity. 

• Like 1