Pro Tip for Tops: Cum With Emphasis

ErosWired

I wouldn’t call this a peeve, because far be it from me to complain, but of the ten loads that were fucked into my cunt this past night, three of them arrived with no warning, let alone sounds of triumph. The fucks went along well, then, suddenly…ended, cock pulled out dripping and shrinking. The climax took place in silence. This is fully within the Top’s prerogative, naturally, but I would nonetheless suggest that you always make at least a token effort to signal distinctly that the train has pulled into the station.

For the bottom, this is an important signal for determining whether the service has been well received, and enjoyed, but it also provides the signal for a shift in technique to follow.

Speaking for myself, I find a Top’s unguarded utterance at the moment of ejaculation extremely gratifying, the more explosive, violent and vocal the better. Particularly so, if the sounds carry a sense of triumph, victory or conquest. As it happens, one of the men who fucked me last night has had me before, and elicits one of the most forceful  sets of cries at the moment of breeding that I have ever heard from anyone. This put the silence from the Tops that had seeded the very same ass in stark contrast, making them seem somehow disappointing, or at least uninspired.

So always do try to at least give us a little grunt to show you’ve finished.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

So what do you find the most rewarding, grunts/moans or actual words?

and do you prefer tops to be verbal during the fuck? Or just at the final moments?

and I am curious about the silent cummers- did at least their rhythm change a bit to give you an indication that things were nearing the end?

as I agree- a top does owe a bottom some signs that they appreciate being able to use your hole for their pleasure 

• Upvote 1

I think it’s certainly a matter of personal taste, but I prefer primal noises to speech. I like to hear that the Top has made contact with the deep, instinctive drives that power his breeding frenzy, and delight in hearing him give those passions free expression through my flesh. Such sounds tell me that he hasn’t held back, and hasn’t denied any pleasure to himself. His release is complete.

Such sounds are also a visceral reminder to me of my role in the breeding act, in a very animal and object sense.

Vocalization throughout the fuck is always welcome to me, as I take every available cue to modify my sexual response to best cater to the individual Top’s needs in the moment, but the expressions at climax really do need to be distinct.

The silent ones did, as a rule, tend to pick up pace toward the end, but the pace would then just suddenly cease without warning - they were finished. Occasionally I can tell by a residual cock pulsing, but often the only clue is a limp cock sliding out afterward.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yeah, I always up the level of my grunting, moaning, etc when coming. I'll usually also announce I'm about to breed the bottom with something along the lines of "Oh fuck yeah, going to breed your hole" before doing just that.

• Like 2

Yeah, definitely cum with emphasis, but don't fake it too much.  That's just as annoying.

I also prefer the more primal aspect of it.  During ejaculation, I'm not really much for verbal....that has a place before ejaculation, but not in the moment.  If my face is looking away (either being positioned doggie style or blindfolded) then defintely put some emphasis on it - if the top isn't particularly loud, then at least a few hard pumps in would be a good cue.  Or slow down to the point of letting me feel the pulsating cock emptying inside me.

Personally, when I top, I can't help but be a grunty cummer.  Not by choice, it just happens...same way my bottoming makes me reflexively moan and squeal when getting railed.  How grunty depends on the intensity of my cum, but there's almost always something to it. 

In a way, though, this is another reason I prefer looking into my top's eyes and face while he's fucking me.  I had a quiet cummer fuck me a few years ago where I could see the change in his facial expressions right before things "finished" and that was really my only cue.  I tend to pay attention to many different cues during a session for this very reason - if it's my first experience with a guy, I don't yet know his orgasm technique, so I pay attention to everything.  If it's someone I've played with before, though, the fact that I know the cues turns me on more, as I know when the time has come.

8 hours ago, ErosWired said:

Apparently, I make guttural, growling sounds when I unload.  Does that count?  I always try to give good verbal feedback - sometimes it's just not more than "good boy", or something innocuous, but at least something.  I think it's important to encourage the bottom in at least some small way, even if it wasn't a mind-blowing fuck.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

I always try to give good verbal feedback - sometimes it's just not more than "good boy", or something innocuous, but at least something.  I think it's important to encourage the bottom in at least some small way, even if it wasn't a mind-blowing fuck.  

Not gonna lie, a quick way to get my hole to open up is to call me a "good boy".  Sure, I'm in my 40's now, but that just puts me so at ease with a top and it just helps me melt into him that much more.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I always try to give a bottom at least a few seconds advanced warning that they are about to get bred. If it is a new fuck it is always verbal, with repeat fucks it may just be speeding up and grunting. I also make an effort to keep thrusting in hopes a squirt will land directly on the prostate.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, NWUSHorny said:

I always try to give a bottom at least a few seconds advanced warning that they are about to get bred. If it is a new fuck it is always verbal, with repeat fucks it may just be speeding up and grunting. I also make an effort to keep thrusting in hopes a squirt will land directly on the prostate.

Fuuck that’s awesome alpha I fukn luv feeling the alpha nut pumped in balls deep that few seconds when I feel the alpha nut coating my prostrate is massive turnon so fukn addictive 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, NSABB said:

Fuuck that’s awesome alpha I fukn luv feeling the alpha nut pumped in balls deep that few seconds when I feel the alpha nut coating my prostrate is massive turnon so fukn addictive 

That's why I do it, it happened to me the 2nd time I was fucked. It is an amazing feeling.

11 hours ago, ErosWired said:

I wouldn’t call this a peeve, because far be it from me to complain, but of the ten loads that were fucked into my cunt this past night, three of them arrived with no warning, let alone sounds of triumph. The fucks went along well, then, suddenly…ended, cock pulled out dripping and shrinking. The climax took place in silence. This is fully within the Top’s prerogative, naturally, but I would nonetheless suggest that you always make at least a token effort to signal distinctly that the train has pulled into the station.

For the bottom, this is an important signal for determining whether the service has been well received, and enjoyed, but it also provides the signal for a shift in technique to follow.

Speaking for myself, I find a Top’s unguarded utterance at the moment of ejaculation extremely gratifying, the more explosive, violent and vocal the better. Particularly so, if the sounds carry a sense of triumph, victory or conquest. As it happens, one of the men who fucked me last night has had me before, and elicits one of the most forceful  sets of cries at the moment of breeding that I have ever heard from anyone. This put the silence from the Tops that had seeded the very same ass in stark contrast, making them seem somehow disappointing, or at least uninspired.

I TOTALLY agree with you 100%. I like a Top to let me know when I'm getting his seed. It's so nice and important to know. 

9 hours ago, onlyraw said:

So what do you find the most rewarding, grunts/moans or actual words?

and do you prefer tops to be verbal during the fuck? Or just at the final moments?

and I am curious about the silent cummers- did at least their rhythm change a bit to give you an indication that things were nearing the end?

as I agree- a top does owe a bottom some signs that they appreciate being able to use your hole for their pleasure 

I like a Top to be verbal the whole time. I love nasty talk sex. But when he cums, I love to know it's happening and how much he's liking it. 

• Like 1

Damn.  How’d you vegetables 10 loads in freaking Kentucky?   Bravo.  I love verbal tops (and I get verbal too)- goes w the nastiness.   Still as you say- top’s prerogative…. I don’t mind silence if I get a juicy load.   Or just get a great pounding.  Use me how u like and walk away if that’s ur thing 

@DumpHere - I didn’t. I drove to Nashville and hosted there. It’s not impossible to rack up ten in Louisville, but that would be a really good night there. I’ve only gotten to that two or three times.

Plus, it’s only ten because one Top loaded me three times. (After the third, he said, “I think that one drained the well.”)