D O U B L E W I D E

It was a Friday night and I was browsing the hook-up aps looking to get laid. When I spotted a profile with the screen name ‘Doublewide’. Facepic was promising - heavyset, late 30’s, white guy; and a Top (which works for me). I was just about to message him when I get his IM. (Guess he caught me looking). We chat a bit, the usual pleasantries, and I ask if his screen name is because he lives in a trailer. He replies with a laugh emoji and says no. Then he sends a pic and says, “This is why”.

It took my mind a few seconds to reconcile what I was seeing. It was his dickpic, yes. Fully erect. But it was the widest cock I had ever seen. Picture the dicks of two well-hung men merged together side-by-side as one shaft. My jaw literally dropped. In that moment I KNEW this was a once in a lifetime opportunity. 

Without thinking, I immediately replied that I want him in me. He expressed reservations as he is all too frequently disappointed with bottoms that talk a good game but can’t deliver. I SWORE to him that I would not tap out. I sent him pix of my fuck-gaped faggot cunt, and one of me sitting on a good sized toy as proof. That seemed to - at least partially - allay his concern and soon enough I was knocking at his hotel room door.

Let me skip ahead here. We’re naked. On his bed. He’s reclining against the headboard. Me on my knees face to face with his monster dong. My finger were nowhere close to getting around it. This is the best way I can describe how big & thick he was: Make a fist. Now look at the front of your fist. That’s what I was facing. I could not start to get it in my mouth. And I honestly started to have second thoughts about taking him in my faggot cunt.

“You still wanna do this?” He asked warily as I attempted to service him. “Hell, yeah!, I replied. For I was NOT gonna go back on my word. He stood and positioned me kneeling at the corner of the bed. He greased my cunt and fingered me a good while; opening me up. I had brought my own poppers, but he said “No. Use this instead”. I opened it up and took a long drag in each nostril. These were old-school poppers. True amyl nitrate. I took another two long hits as he greased the wrecking bar between his legs. I felt his cockhead kiss my faggot cunt. I felt it pop my outer ring. I took another two deep hits. It was about to happen…

He started pressing against my ass. His lubed, raw, doublewide insistently pushing against my back door. I took another deep hit. And then, his rail splitter punched into me. All at once, he was in me. “YES!”, he exclaimed. My pussy spasmed around his massive dong as a stream of precum drooled out of me and onto the bed. Time stopped as my body tried desperately to adjust to him. I felt every fiber of my body shake. I think I was on the edge of panic.

He stroked my back. “Shhhh…shhhh…that’s it…”, he whispered.  “Shhhh…it’s alight now…shhhh…Daddy’s home”. At hearing this, my mind exploded. A tidal wave of pleasure swept through my body. A profound guttural moan from the deepest recesses of my soul escaped me. My whole body went limp. I had opened myself - given myself to him. And so began one of the most transcendent fucks of my life. 

He began slowly enough there at the corner of the bed. Then he joined me on the bed and fucked me from behind. His pace steadily increasing. He then moved me effortlessly onto my back, my legs onto his shoulders. He passed me the poppers and told me to take the deepest hit of my life. I did so. I inhaled until my hand lost its grip on the bottle. He took the bottle from me and set it aside. I was on the verge of consciousness while he piled-drived  me. It was relentless. It was brutal. It was rapture. 

Then, as I seemingly felt myself passed into and out of existence, I heard a distant voice say, “Oh fuck! OH FUCK!! I’m gonna cum!!” - I whimpered, “Daddy? Please…breed me Daddy”.  A ROAR filled the room as a firehose of cum flooded me. I lay there impaled as torrents of seed jetted into me. That was when my own flood doors opened and a long steady stream of cum flowed out of me and onto my belly. 

Suddenly, violently, he ripped himself out of me. My whole body shook and spasmed at the loss. Out of nowhere, he straddled my chest. I could hardly breathe. He jacked his dong urgently. He lifted my head with his other hand . I instinctively opened my mouth and he, again, flooded me with another massive load. I swallowed all I could. The rest flowed down my jaw and neck. I think that was when I finally passed out. 

I’m not sure how long I lay there before I started coming too. I awoke to the sound of the shower shutting off. I reached behind me and ran my fingers around my sore, tired pussy lips. My cunt still gaping and drooling cum. Soon, he walked back into the room in his hotel robe.  “You OK?” He asked as he handed me a bottled water. All I could manage was a smile. 

I sat myself up and I drank the full bottle of water. He instantly handed me another. I drank most of it too before standing up.  I wobbled a bit as I staggered to the shower. I was in there awhile. The hot water felt amazing on my skin. 

He was sitting in one of the two armchairs when I walked back in the bedroom. Sipping whiskey in hand, and one already poured out for me. I joined him and we talked awhile. His name was Dwight. He was in town on business from New Orleans. He’s actually straight, married for 9 years with two kids. He explained that his wife just couldn’t handle him anymore and they agreed he could pursue ‘comfort’ when out of town. I could tell there was more that he didn’t say…there was was an unspoken equity happening at home while he was away.  

He groused that the few women who he tried fucking would always back out. One even claimed he had tried to assault her but eventually backed off. That was when he decided to start fucking gay men; reasoning they would be more keen to go for big meat and a lot less likely to claim they were assaulted. Smart guy.

There was a quiet moment that told me it was time for me to get dressed and get going. As we approached the door, I thanked him for the hottest fuck of my life.  He replied, “No. Thank you. That was the most satisfying lay I’ve had…in a VERY long time.” There was a solemn sincerity in that statement that made me pause. I was looking at a man who felt cursed. Tortured, even. There was really nothing more to say. He opened the door. I stepped out. The door closed.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 5

Oh fuck.

So hot.

My first time was with a very well hung guy(not as big as your guy).

Huge cock.

Huge loads.

Couldn't go past 10 minutes.

I guess 2 out of 3 isn't bad.