Chat Missing

• Moderators

Moderator's Note: I have no knowledge or access to the technical features of this site, nor does viking8x6 to the best of my knowledge. I have reached out to rawTOP. I suspect he is the only one who can tell us what is going on.
My impression is that everyone is affected. I suspect the chat room which is a separate piece of software from what runs the forums is having issues. 
I am sorry I do not have any more information than this. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, drscorpio said:

Moderator's Note: I have no knowledge or access to the technical features of this site, nor does viking8x6 to the best of my knowledge. I have reached out to rawTOP. I suspect he is the only one who can tell us what is going on.
My impression is that everyone is affected. I suspect the chat room which is a separate piece of software from what runs the forums is having issues. 
I am sorry I do not have any more information than this. 

Thanks

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, UKFFBBBtm said:

Guys, the mods and owner have lives away from the forum and work on the site and keep it running for free with very little thanks. 

If you want to raise something to them, tag a mod or the owner of the site, they can't be expected to notice every single thread and post. 

@viking8x6 @rawTOP

To be fair I was totally respectful and I mentioned that running a site was time consuming. I also contacted a mod and rawtop before making this post. 

• Upvote 1

• Moderators

Moderator's Report: I have been told I can tell you that the reason you are not getting responses from rawTOP is that he is in the hospital. There may be some time in rehab needed before he is back with us and able to work on our technical issues. Regrettably, the chat will have to be like it is until such time as he is able to work on it again. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.