Park bathroom

Jermbag

This happened just a couple hours ago. I woke up early and couldn't go back to sleep. Everyone else was asleep in the house. I decided to hope on Grindr just to see who was on there that time of the morning. I got hit up immediately by a faceless profile with the title Looking. No stats no pics. He asked for a pic and I sent him one of my ass just after it had been loaded. He asked where is was and I told home but can't host and if he had a dick pic. He sent one of a beautiful black cock. Probably 8inches. He then asked me to come to the tennis courts and I told him I needed to clean out. He said he didn't care to just come and he would have something to clean up if needed. (Luckily didn't need it). I'm sneaking out the house at 5am to get dick now. I'm texting while driving and ask him his status since he didn't have it listed. He's says neg and he's going in bare cause he doesn't have a condom which is cool with me, that's how I wanted it. I get there and it's still dark. He says hes on his way and to go into the restroom and wait for me. Now I've never done it here before and worried a little but my horniness takes over and I just wait. He finally gets there and dips into the dark bathroom with me. I drop to me knees to suck him hard but he says it's not necessary. I pulled the back of the shorts down and bent over the sink and took a hit of poppers. He spits on his dick and rubs some on my hole. He hits the mark and goes in deep and omg it was heaven. He starts pumping and says fuck yeah, this is good ass. He's pumping away and I'm moaning and telling him to breed me. He picks up the pace and drives deep and I feel his dick pulse. He pulls out and says sorry for it not being longer and I tell him it's cool, felt great. We sneak out the dark bathroom and he asks me if I'm cool and I say yeah and head to my car. I'm sitting there a moment and he messages me telling me thank you. It took all over 5 mins start to finish but damn I glad I did it.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 2

Love that kind of thing. I live near a trail (no bathroom sadly) but plenty of places to go at night to give or take a quick load. When I was young it was easy to line up stuff like that off Craigslist, slip out of the house and go get busy. 

Back when Craigslist used to be big i hooked up with this married guy. He loved having me dress up like a girl all the way and drive myself to a forest preserve and he would meet me there and have his way with me in the bathrooms. There were so many times there would be a line of guys waiting to use me. Felt like such a whore walking back to my car lol. 

On 5/17/2023 at 1:21 AM, Jermbag said:

This happened just a couple hours ago. I woke up early and couldn't go back to sleep. Everyone else was asleep in the house. I decided to hope on Grindr just to see who was on there that time of the morning. I got hit up immediately by a faceless profile with the title Looking. No stats no pics. He asked for a pic and I sent him one of my ass just after it had been loaded. He asked where is was and I told home but can't host and if he had a dick pic. He sent one of a beautiful black cock. Probably 8inches. He then asked me to come to the tennis courts and I told him I needed to clean out. He said he didn't care to just come and he would have something to clean up if needed. (Luckily didn't need it). I'm sneaking out the house at 5am to get dick now. I'm texting while driving and ask him his status since he didn't have it listed. He's says neg and he's going in bare cause he doesn't have a condom which is cool with me, that's how I wanted it. I get there and it's still dark. He says hes on his way and to go into the restroom and wait for me. Now I've never done it here before and worried a little but my horniness takes over and I just wait. He finally gets there and dips into the dark bathroom with me. I drop to me knees to suck him hard but he says it's not necessary. I pulled the back of the shorts down and bent over the sink and took a hit of poppers. He spits on his dick and rubs some on my hole. He hits the mark and goes in deep and omg it was heaven. He starts pumping and says fuck yeah, this is good ass. He's pumping away and I'm moaning and telling him to breed me. He picks up the pace and drives deep and I feel his dick pulse. He pulls out and says sorry for it not being longer and I tell him it's cool, felt great. We sneak out the dark bathroom and he asks me if I'm cool and I say yeah and head to my car. I'm sitting there a moment and he messages me telling me thank you. It took all over 5 mins start to finish but damn I glad I did it.

Fuuck yeah luv these sneaky anon nsa bb fucks that’s what I do all the time fukn luv taking raw cock n feeling the alpha nut pumped in like that luv that it’s not much talking jus straight to getn bred so hot