Almost caught in car

Met a cute Indian otter bottom at his office. Picked him up and went to a corner in the parking lot. He’s sucking me while I play with his hairy ass. Feels great and I’m close to cumming when all of the sudden a car pulls up immediately beside my car even though the lot is mostly empty and we’re far from the nearest building entrance. I shove the bottom’s face down and hold him on my cock trying to hide him from the guy beside us. Ended up cumming and then immediately sped off and dropped off the bottom nearby. Have no idea if the guy who parked by us saw us playing from afar and wanted to join because it was really strange for him to pull up next to us in an empty lot. Wasn’t looking to get arrested though so didn’t take any chances to stick around and find out. Will still go back to face fuck that otter again sometime soon…

• Like 4

On 5/17/2023 at 2:54 PM, Breedingandseeding said:

Met a cute Indian otter bottom at his office. Picked him up and went to a corner in the parking lot. He’s sucking me while I play with his hairy ass. Feels great and I’m close to cumming when all of the sudden a car pulls up immediately beside my car even though the lot is mostly empty and we’re far from the nearest building entrance. I shove the bottom’s face down and hold him on my cock trying to hide him from the guy beside us. Ended up cumming and then immediately sped off and dropped off the bottom nearby. Have no idea if the guy who parked by us saw us playing from afar and wanted to join because it was really strange for him to pull up next to us in an empty lot. Wasn’t looking to get arrested though so didn’t take any chances to stick around and find out. Will still go back to face fuck that otter again sometime soon…

You should have stayed a little longer. 

There was at a park where i used to live,  met a top there went to his car in the large parking lot and i was sucking him. He told me to keep down as a car parked close by. They sat there for a while got out and walked over and said not cops. We wanted to watch. So I was told to keep sucking and the other guys watched from the other side and pulled my sweats down to see my ass. The cock i was sucking just then blew. As i got up and pulled my pants up they said there is a spot they play at if i wanted to go. So dumb horny me said yes they were carrying some blankets and me the guy i just sucked followed the two of them deep in the woods to a small clearing. The put the blankets down and stripped.  So i stripped and they pulled me to the blanket made me get on all 4's and I got rimmed and fucked by all three. 

Glad the guy i was sucking didnt leave fast

Edited by Njn0mc
  • Like 1
  • Piggy 4

1 minute ago, Njn0mc said:

You should have stayed a little longer. 

There was a park where i ised to live met a top there went to his car in the large parking lot and i was sucking. He told me to keep down as a car parked close by. They sat there for a while got out and walked over and said not cops. We wanted to watch. So I was told to keep sucking and the other guys watched from the other side and pulled my sweats down to see my ass. The cock i was sucking just then blew. As i got up and pulled my pants up they said there is a spot they play at if i wanted to go. So dumb horny me said yes they were carrying some blankets and me the guys i just sucked followed the two of them deep in the woods to a small clearing. The put the blankets down and stripped.  So i stripped and they pulled me to the blanket made me get on all 4's and I got rimmed and fucked by all three. 

Glad the guy i was sucking didnt leave fast

That’s hot. I was just super nervous. I don’t often do car play daytime. I usually do it at night. I’ll never know if I missed out on anything that day, but in hindsight it could have been a hot continuation.

• Like 1