Can you enjoy getting fisted while keeping the tightness?

lj1987

Have been successfully fisted a few times in these past few weeks and I’m starting to really enjoy the pleasure of being fisted… but I am now concerned if that will make me lose interest in normal sex. Just today, two days after I was last being fisted, I had an 8” dick fucking me from behind without any lube. It just slides right in and I didn’t even feel any pain at all. Now I am worried my ass will lose the elasticity and become loose, or worse, continence.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, lj1987 said:

Have been successfully fisted a few times in these past few weeks and I’m starting to really enjoy the pleasure of being fisted… but I am now concerned if that will make me lose interest in normal sex. Just today, two days after I was last being fisted, I had an 8” dick fucking me from behind without any lube. It just slides right in and I didn’t even feel any pain at all. Now I am worried my ass will lose the elasticity and become loose, or worse, continence.

Hey so great to hear you've now been fisted a few times and enjoying it....In my experience you will enjoy it more and more.  Its the most fantastic connection between to or more men. When you refer to "normal sex", sounds like you your trying to compartmentalize things..  The reality is that fisting is now part of your "normal sex repertoire" and how awesome.

As for concern about becoming loose, In my experience being more loose and easily accessible even for the biggest and most well hung of tops is both a major turn on and asset.  I love it when a massively hung top wants to fuck me and I can take him with ease and he tells me how much he loves fucking a well used ffisters hole as it also ensures he can keep hard and as a bottom I enjoy depth and girth with ease.

When I am topping, I get so turned on when I feel a well used gape of a hole, which is a massive turn-on for me to fuck too.....and hopefully fist.

Don't worry, be pleased, in my experience your hole will become far more elastic as you learn to connect your hole with you brain to open with ease for cock, ffist and toys....enjoy the extended pleasures your hole is presenting you.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I found that while tops brag about how they want "a nice tight arse" they then come too quickly or don't get hard enough to penetrate.

Since being able to take a fist I wouldn't say I'm loose to start, I can just relax a lot easier and let it open up. Means I can get fucked for longer and I enjoy it more. Not every meeting needs to involve fisting, I still enjoy having my brains fucked out.

• Like 2

On 5/18/2023 at 11:10 AM, lj1987 said:

Haaa yea i know, i love the feeling of being fisted and pend up . And having a guy jerk off in my hole while his fist is in me 

a loose ass sends a message. the message that I am very well used. one of the reasons I like being a fistfucked cumdump is to loosen my fuckhole more and more and make my fuckhole feel more and more like a used, gaped out fucksleeve thats been used by more men than I can count and had so many fists and huge items shoved into it that it stays open all the time, usually dripping lube, cum and piss. thats also why I wanna get gangfisted regularly and double fisted to the point where I can EASILY take even the biggest fist and forearm up my ass. I wanna be so loose that men can fistful me without any lube at all and where I cant even feel small cocks when they fuck me. I love getting used by men who really wanna destroy my fuckhole. I actually feel proud when guys tell me I have a loose hole. IMG_0870.thumb.jpeg.f7c70040636d88c1f9a04af088e00629.jpegScreenshot2023-01-21at5_40_54PM.thumb.png.48bf93c72c5888cc9ae6f744a67cbf73.pngScreenshot2023-04-12at12_14_06PM.png.411724bdd3bdd267fb9359584fac0f6a.png

IMG_3322.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

On 5/18/2023 at 6:10 PM, lj1987 said:

I had an 8” dick fucking me from behind without any lube

Same, tops don't really need to use lube to get inside me. I ask them to use it just to make the ride more enjoyable for both of us, so from my personal experience, Yes your ass will become loose, which I think is cool. 

26 minutes ago, T-Girl-Cumdumpster said:

a loose ass sends a message. the message that I am very well used. one of the reasons I like being a fistfucked cumdump is to loosen my fuckhole more and more and make my fuckhole feel more and more like a used, gaped out fucksleeve thats been used by more men than I can count and had so many fists and huge items shoved into it that it stays open all the time, usually dripping lube, cum and piss. thats also why I wanna get gangfisted regularly and double fisted to the point where I can EASILY take even the biggest fist and forearm up my ass. I wanna be so loose that men can fistful me without any lube at all and where I cant even feel small cocks when they fuck me. I love getting used by men who really wanna destroy my fuckhole. I actually feel proud when guys tell me I have a loose hole. IMG_0870.thumb.jpeg.f7c70040636d88c1f9a04af088e00629.jpegScreenshot2023-01-21at5_40_54PM.thumb.png.48bf93c72c5888cc9ae6f744a67cbf73.pngScreenshot2023-04-12at12_14_06PM.png.411724bdd3bdd267fb9359584fac0f6a.png

IMG_3322.jpeg

But I don’t want other stuff to drop out of it uncontrollably esp during work and social engagements 

• Haha 3

52 minutes ago, T-Girl-Cumdumpster said:

a loose ass sends a message. the message that I am very well used. one of the reasons I like being a fistfucked cumdump is to loosen my fuckhole more and more and make my fuckhole feel more and more like a used, gaped out fucksleeve thats been used by more men than I can count and had so many fists and huge items shoved into it that it stays open all the time, usually dripping lube, cum and piss. thats also why I wanna get gangfisted regularly and double fisted to the point where I can EASILY take even the biggest fist and forearm up my ass. I wanna be so loose that men can fistful me without any lube at all and where I cant even feel small cocks when they fuck me. I love getting used by men who really wanna destroy my fuckhole. I actually feel proud when guys tell me I have a loose hole. Screenshot2023-01-21at5_40_54PM.thumb.png.48bf93c72c5888cc9ae6f744a67cbf73.png

I know it's just a drawing, but this is an amazing image, dream of looking like that!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, lj1987 said:

But I don’t want other stuff to drop out of it uncontrollably esp during work and social engagements 

Honestly, I've taken double fists and ridiculously large toys and never had this issue. I'm sure if I was doing that daily then it might be. But I'm back to normal a day or so after.

I'll open up easily and stretch quickly, but still have good muscle control.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, lj1987 said:

I love how innocent you are. It won't, if anything it will make going to the toilet easier.

As you stretcher your sphincter to take fists and larger toys, you're stretching the muscle to accommodate it, however as its a ring of muscle it relaxes back into shape once you stop exercising it.

So when you're not playing and are not empty your sphincter will relax back towards its usual shape and size and hold everything in, however when it starts getting stimulated again it starts to relax quicker so you can be fucked or fisted without much working up to it. 

• Upvote 5

16 hours ago, lj1987 said:

Lol. Never been fisted, but  I got bred one morning and then had to lift a sofa at work later that day. When I tell you that a river of cum came out of my ass, it’s not an exaggeration. Fortunately my boss was another queer and thought it was hilarious. The whole showroom smelled like spunk for the rest of the day. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1
  • Haha 3

15 hours ago, FallenLad said:

Honestly, I've taken double fists and ridiculously large toys and never had this issue. I'm sure if I was doing that daily then it might be. But I'm back to normal a day or so after.

I'll open up easily and stretch quickly, but still have good muscle control.

Oh great. That’s reassuring… I’m worried that incontinence is an eventuality for a fisting bottom