Miami / FL Cumdump Hotels

Visiting the Miami / Fort Lauderdale area for vacation in June, and wondering what the best hotels were for some fun, cum dump action? 

Checked our BCD Hotels and old threads, but most seemed dated, so figured I’d ask everyone’s thoughts.

Is Fort Lauderdale better than Miami for continuous and/or bareback action? I’ll be around for about 3x nights, so I’ll have plenty of time.

Would be great to have a recommendation for each, then I can always split my trip between the two and maximize the number of men I can relieve 😛 Most I’ve ever had in was 15, so I’ll be looking to top that for sure. 

3 hours ago, MiamiLatinBttm said:

If you are looking for an active cumdump scene Ft. Lauderdale is much better, stay at or near wilton manors

Yes - definitely looking for a pump/dump type of establishment and scene.

I’m seeing the link isn’t far from there, is that still a good spot? Anywhere else to be aware of?

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, Wilton Manors is a quiet, no-attitude area in the Fort Lauderdale bareback scene. Stay as close as possible to the intersections of A1A and East Oakland Boulevard, which is also near where the clubs are. For added spice and if you feel brave enough, get yourself a seedy motel room for your stay, aside from your hotel. Post your hole on social media, and be explicit. Have them visit you, and for safety, return to your hotel after action. Get a one time phone card and plaster that phone number on bathroom walls in clubs, and add 24/7 bb and plenty fish will be going your way. Your rectum’s way, and rather than fish, they’ll look like tony diatoms with tails, also known as sperm. Include a visit to Miami Beach, and suggestively cruise yourself along the place between 5th street and 21st, and make a turn left, and another left back on Washington Ave. Leave your number on video booths along the way, there’s one good spot around 14th and Washington. Don’t venture into Miami downtown after dark, that’s not the right crowd. Hope you enjoy! 

• Like 1

The Link in Fort Lauderdale is very popular. So is Days Inn, Oakland Park. Every so often I get a room at one of these places. Double digit loads every time