Are You an Extrovert or Introvert? 😀

Carlos1881

It can be a fun ice-breaker Are You an Extrovert or Introvert?

While we tend to identify with either the introspective introvert or the outgoing extrovert, figuring out where you fall on the personality spectrum isn’t always that simple so here are a few characteristics of each to help you understand yourself, friends and lovers better: 

Some characteristics of an introvert include:

You’re a natural listener.

You enjoy alone time.

You avoid conflict.

You consider things carefully.

You’re creative.

Some characteristics of an extrovert include:

You enjoy working in a group.

You’re always up to try new things.

You can be impulsive.

You like to talk through problems.

You make friends easily.

Nothing is set in stone and you can be a mixture of the two maybe a introvert  by day at work and extrovert night 

Look forward to hearing your thoughts guys 

Have a great week Carlos 😀

• Like 2

I am an introvert. I very much enjoy my alone time and left to my own I would choose staying home or hanging out with small group of close friends vs something more social.

My partner is the complete opposite, which has its pros and cons. Pro: it forces me out of my shell to go do things, through him we’ve met great people (sexually & non) because he feels comfortable just talking to random people. Con: my guys much prefer to be out & about than relaxing at home, esp. Saturday nights. I am not big on clubs and dancing but he is so we’ve compromised that once a month we go to bars and clubs. 

21 hours ago, OzzieCumdumpster said:

I am an introvert most of the time, but when I have a guy or group of guys my introvert hides away and my extrovert comes out to play.

Same here. Very introverted I'm out and about regularly. But when it comes time to have a hot date I can definitely come out of my shell and open up 

• Like 1