How often do you get something extra?

If you play around it happens. Occupational hazards. Most of the guys I hook up with are random encounters. Dunno their name or numbers. Sometimes I want to but they don't  Some are "frequent fliers" and I'll be cool and let them know. I'm not a dick. But like you said...how far back I gotta go?

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

I had the same thing when I was first diagnosed with HIV - I'd been fucking bareback pretty much every day for years and could only identify a few of the more recent ones by their online name, so I told the ones I remembered but I must have shot toxic loads into dozens, if not hundreds, of different guys.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 9
  • Thanks 1

I go to a theater in Queens NYC and they have a dark bathroom. I always get naked in there since it seems like it attracts the guys who are really serious about fucking. I've taken so many cocks in there and taken guys loads that I'm sure I've been with a poz guy. I love that I never know who fucked me in there since you can't see anyone I do know almost all the guys fucked me raw which is what I look for a condom turns me off. That dark bathroom is awesome I've been gangbanged in there multiple times. I'm going back later this week for more. 

Edited by passiveslampig
  • Like 5
  • Piggy 7
  • Confused 1

I catch  things at least twice a year. At the and of last year I’ve got Syphilis and mycoplasma gen. Last time gono. I always inform all the known guys I fucked with within the window period. Of course I don’t know the majority of them from saunas, cruising bars, places, especially from dark rooms or glory holes. 
TBH it’s a bit boring to get STDs so often. 
On the other hand, even more guys warn me to slow down. I don’t know, because I fucking need this. Not the STDs but to have sex with lots of guys especially strangers. 

• Like 6
  • Piggy 4

15 hours ago, passiveslampig said:

I go to a theater in Queens NYC and they have a dark bathroom. I always get naked in there since it seems like it attracts the guys who are really serious about fucking. I've taken so many cocks in there and taken guys loads that I'm sure I've been with a poz guy. I love that I never know who fucked me in there since you can't see anyone I do know almost all the guys fucked me raw which is what I look for a condom turns me off. That dark bathroom is awesome I've been gangbanged in there multiple times. I'm going back later this week for more. 

I have been in the Fair back room many times. It's a lot of fun leaving with a load or giving one to a total stranger. 

• Piggy 2

I'll be at the Fair all day tomorrow looking to be a fucktoy. Spending most of my time in the dark bathroom. The last time I was there I tried something different knelt naked in a booth and wrote fuck me, pig, no limits on myself had a few lookers no takers going to try that again tomorrow 

Edited by passiveslampig

On 5/23/2023 at 7:44 PM, passiveslampig said:

Good ole Fair theater. Been fucked in there many times including last weekend. Very very few guys wear condoms there. I haven’t tested in some time but if I’m test poz with anything I’d never know who to tell. 

On 5/23/2023 at 7:44 PM, passiveslampig said:

What’s the theater? I’m moving to the area this summer! 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I am a 63 travelling nomad without residency.

Lately, well that is almost every time I visit a sauna, I get the flu... no fever, just running nose and sometimes from that a cough.

I used prep, but lately I have run out and I haven't tested myself for quite a long time now. I also know using Prep without being properly tested is wrong.
It's just very inconvenient since I travel and have no domicile. In Amsterdam you could just pop into the test centre and get a quick test done.
But here in foreign countries it is just not that easy. Since I am not "out in the open gay", I also try to avoid getting noticed, which makes it extra tricky.

So call me stupid, lazy, irresponsible... every time I get sick I take my vitamines and flu medications and try to get better again.
And every time telling myself that once I am at a place for a longer period of time, I WILL get tested. If still negative I will try to get my stash of Prep pills, so I can at least get fucked reasonably protected.

Get a peace of mind eh?

I don't want to get sick at all... don't need the stuffy nose and cough or let alone any STD.

I just want to be a dirty cumslut being used anonymously by a lot of tops, filling me up with a lot of cum.

----------------------------

Next month I will halt my travels for a while and live in a shared house in a room of my own.
I will seek a local health service and have my blood tested for a lot of diseases, HIV as well.
The area I am residing then is not known for a lot of gay activity [to bad], so I will have ample time to get everything sorted out and be smarter about myself.

• Like 2

First time I got goni and Chlamydia at the same time I was kind of excited, felt like a proper slut after years of being boring. Now it's just inconvenient. 

Getting regularly tested didn't prevent me from catching chlamydia quite few times. It has happened that I informed some friends & regular fuckbuddies about the infections, but I mostly hook up with strangers. 

Honestly, for as much sex as I’ve had… I only had one case of chlamydia and that happened when I first started having sex in my teens. He was part of my extended social circle and my parents were out of town and I had it in me to fuck him. He was the first I tried to fuck as I was a bottom. I did it but EHHH…

I’ve had friends comment and wonder how I made it all these years with the amount I’ve had. 

• Like 1