I want huge nipples.

Get manual cylinder pumps. (Start small and wait till they begin to really show with the small 15mm cylinders) pump them at least twice a week and leave them in for 30mins minimum  

play with them daily just twisting/rolling your tits between fingers for 10 mins each day to build them up. 

mine took about 4 months to be decent and probably a year before they were as big as they are now (permanently IMG_0373.thumb.jpeg.9ce07899af6a2cc653566a1f96aedbaa.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

22 hours ago, Jm861318 said:

Maybe I should get em pierced does it hurt 

Honestly, you will feel it. It also depends on your pain tolerance. For instance, I have a high level of pain tolerance. Before I had them pierced, I enjoyed tit play, including hard biting, to the point it was obvious right after a heavy session. So I was fine but I’ve also fallen into a relaxed state during a tattoo… so there’s that.  The piercing will require aftercare that you’ll need to follow. It’s all about building up the scar tissue…

Edited by badjujuboy
  • Like 1

@badjujuboy getting one pierced on the  14th of June, think it may be lefty but have not decided for certain. You are correct in what you said and I will be working on upgauging over time. To the others I do have enough friends who have done this and yes it will hurt and the healing will be slow, slower than many other piercings that would seem even worse but am looking forward to the end results. I should have had this done in my twenties, am 63 now.

• Upvote 1

• 6 months later...

I have been using clamps for a long time on mine , in addition to SupplNips and tit cylinders /vacuum pumping. But a few years ago, I came across Tarp Shark tarp clamps, a pack of 4 were $10 back then, and neither Lowes or Home Depot carry them. I have since found them on Amazon, now a pack of 4, as of todays pricing, is $7.79 and they are now described as ProGrip907040 Shark Clip with Screw. These will grab and hold onto your tit, even during some messier/sloppier play. They have the adjustable jaws to clamp down on your tit or any other body part (foreskin, earlobe, ball sack) and at the opposite end the clamp has a built in hole designed to run a rope thru. I have adapted a couple of 10 oz fishing weights with  S Hooks to hang from them, adding to the stretch and tugging with each move. As they settle in on where ever you have put them, a quarter turn of the thumb screw every 5 or 10 minutes will close them down tighter,but not to the point of unbearable  pain. The best part is after using them and then removing, the nipple skin is not torn or broken, so going back to tit torture after a little break  is doable. 

• Upvote 1

Another effective way it to head over to your local auto parts store and pick up a set of "vacuum shutoffs", and get two sets (obviously). 

They come packaged in graduated sizes (to fit virtually any pressurized tubing), which includes nipples.  Merely wet a finger to rub around your nipples, and then the open end of the shut-off, squeeze, place over your tits, and presto.  

A word of warning - if you use too much vacuum at first, blood will seep out of your nipple - nothing serious, but an indicator that you might be trying too hard, too fast.  Easy does it, and the longer (I mean days/weeks) you use them regularly, the longer your new "mini-cocks" will last.  

• Like 2