Scary but kinda pleasurable anon hookup

inmyass262

Yesterday morning I had an early date to get my ass fucked but unfortunately my top had to cancel because of some work obligations. I was all cleaned out laying there stroking my cock aching to feel a man inside me. I was about to head to the bathhouse but decided to do some thing I normally don’t do. I decided to look on Grindr for any top that needed to unload. 

After about 25 minutes of chatting with a couple guys I made arrangements to hook up with a large muscular poz man (u=u) at his hotel room as he seemed very dominant and I really liked his hairy muscular body and the mustache was a plus. 

I shot some lube in my hole, put on a jockstrap, got dressed, and headed out for the hotel. The hotel was in a shitty part of town and it was pretty rundown. When I got there it looked like an old Holiday inn that was in disrepair. 

I parked my car and walked in the front door where I was greeted by a young guy at the counter, who looks high and definitely did not want to be there. I asked him where room 138 was in without saying the word he just pointed at a set of doors. I went through the doors and started walking down the long hall.

I was only about 40 feet down the hall when I heard a slapping sound in the moans of a woman who was clearly getting fucked hard. I wasn’t halfway down the hall when I shit you not I heard another woman getting her brains fucked out. I finally got to the end of the hall and found the room, which was kind of set back in a dark alcove with the light burned out. 

I knocked on the door and almost immediately the door swung open. The guy I had been texting with stood there in the doorway giving me a what the fuck do you want look. He was wearing jeans that were a little snug and no shirt. He was pretty muscular, but definitely more fat than muscle, but nevertheless, he was a really big guy that could easily dominate me. His chest was covered in a thick blanket of dark chest hair that led all the way down into his jeans and that excited me as did his thick mustache. 

He said something along the lines of “you gonna stand there all day” but I don’t remember his exact words. He stepped to the side and felt my ass as I walked in. The room was really dimly lit with only one corner lamp on. There were beer cans sitting around and the room smelled strong of cigar smoke. 

I walked further in the room and I remember being surprised because there was another man who was equally large and heavy set, relaxing on one of the beds in his underwear. He was pinching the head of his cock through his underwear as he gave me a really creepy smile. This made me really uncomfortable because mustache man didn’t mention anything about another guy when we were texting.

As I stood there contemplating my scary situation mustache man grabbed the back of my pants with one hand and pushed the other down to my hole and started feeling it. I was like a rag doll as he jerked me around by the back of my pants. He squeezed my scrotum hard and started to make fun of my testicals as he squeezed. Then without warning he shoved me face down on the bed that the other guy was laying on. 

I felt my pants get yanked down to my ankles and the other guy leaned over and pulled off my shirt. I felt a couple more firm tugs and my pants and shoes were off. I had a huge adrenaline rush and was extremely scared and turned on all at the same time. I turned my head and looked back and saw mustache man pulling his last leg out of his jeans. 

He had a decent size uncut cock with thick pubes surrounding it and I remember him rolling his foreskin back exposing his really meaty head and pulling a bottle of J lube jelly out from somewhere and squirting it on his cock. Just as I turned my head to look straight forward I felt mustache man climbing onto me and within seconds I felt his penis pushing its way through my not relaxed bands popping in balls deep with a thud that made me moan.

Now fully mounted he grabbed the hair on the back of my head in his fist and began to fuck me roughly. As he was holding my head straight forward with his body weight holding me down the other guy stripped off his underwear and scooted so my head was buried in his ass. He was not attractive to me at all and I didn’t want to do anything sexual with him but he was way bigger than me so I was not in a position to say no. 

He was really overweight which is not something that bothers me at all but he was super flabby with ghost white skin covered in thin patchy dark body hair and homemade tattoos. The area around his cock and ass were discolored very brown and he had numerous skin tags. His cock was small, maybe 4 inches standing straight up and an insane amount of pre cum was running down his shaft.

He scooted closer and in a nasally voice he told me to tongue his asshole. I said that I didn’t want to and as soon as I said that mustache man paused his thrusting into my ass and yanked by head back by my hair. He barked at me to “eat his ass now!” and pushed my head back into the guys ass. I stuck out my tongue and began to lick the creases of his anus while staring at his leaking cock.

I was having trouble rimming him because mustache man was pounding me so had and still holding my hair. I was slipping my tongue in his hole as far as I could and I could tell he liked this because he pushed mustache man’s hand off my hair so I could tongue him deeper. 

The thrusting in my ass began to speed up and mustache man laid all his weight on me. He put his arm around my neck like a choke hold. I turned my head to the side and he leaned down and we started kissing. He started to squeeze my neck tighter and I was staring to pass out right as he started to pump his charged load in my guts. 

I passed out for what I think was maybe 30 seconds and when I finally remembered where I was and what was going on mustache man was just slipping his cock out of my butt to stand up. Before I even knew what was happening the other guy was mounting me and thrusting his cock in my messy hole. I tried to pull away but he wasn’t letting that happen so I just let him fuck me. He started sweating all over me and lowered his belly against my back. As soon as he laid down on me his cock started entering me at a different angle that was directly hitting my prostate. Almost instantly it felt amazing and my cock began to tingle. I was moaning with each thrust and he was grunting loudly with each stroke so we were pretty loud. 

I noticed that mustache man had been talking a video with his phone but the sex felt too good for me to care. I felt like I was almost over the edge as this sweaty beast of a man fucked my hole with incredible vigor. All of a sudden I began to have a powerful orgasm and I blew my load right into the bed. This made my hole tighten as I pumped my cum and that made the guy in my ass start to cum. 

He pumped his load in me with slow deliberate thrusts and I was raising my hips to push him in me deeper. I started pushing back on his cock trying to get him to fuck me more and this made his whole body tremble. 

He laid on me for probably a good minute as I rocked my hips before he pulled out and rolled over. I stood up and as soon as I did cum started to roll out of my gaped ass and run down my thighs. Before I could walk to the bathroom mustache man had my clothes in his hands and started pushing me to the door while telling me to “get the fuck out of here”. He opened the door and pushed me naked dripping cum into the hallway and tossed my clothes in the hall.

There was a housekeeper standing at her cart maybe 20 feet away watching the whole spectacle, smirking. I gave her a big smile as I started getting dressed in the hallway when out of nowhere the door opened up again, and mustache man threw my fucking shoes at my head. This made the housekeeper start to laugh out loud, which in turn made me smile more. I got all my clothes back on, and proceeded to do my walk of shame past the housekeeper. 

I’m glad it turned out OK as it could’ve been much worse and at least part of it was pleasurable. I chalk this one up in the no harm no foul almost rape category.

• Piggy 3