Just in...

Speecar

Literally just fired off a 3-day load into this ginger that's about 10 years my younger. We met up at the end of an evening that had a few bar stops involved. Both of us agreed to go home to just kind of hang out and play around so we had a relatively low-key early morning  (actually a really cool guy) but I woke up with only one thing in my head. While making out with his furry beard and nibbling on his ears and neck, I simultaneously took a couple of fingers and swirled them around his hole. Ten mins later he was on all fours with his ass in the air. I'm sorry I didn't get a pic, because it was such a good looking ass. Such a pretty little pink pucker. I dove in without any delay, working his nips and grabbing his glutes like they were bread dough and frankly they looked as white as that. As soon as the moaning started, I noticed him leaking, dripped by drip onto the sheets. Was fucking hot. I kept taking a little bit of his pre-cum and rubbed it into his hole. With a few well-placed dollops of spit I was able to rub my cockhead in place. His butt was sooooo tight, but I had a mission. This load just had to come out and we all know where it belonged. A whole lot of spit later my cock was lodged in and it wasn't leaving. He was such a good fuck... I love it when the bottom reaches in front of him for the bedpost and arches their back in complete submission. With nobody else around I just went to town until I shoved him down onto his stomach and just started pummeling him. It didn't take long for me to get to that point that you feel when you know that everything's about to end really soon. And for that I just kept whispering in his ear, "fuck, you like that raw cock in you". Got a lot of 'fuck yeahs' so I hooked my arms under his armpits and locked him in place. Was in fucking heaven when I finally gave up and dumped that load inside that pretty pink hole, now a puffy cum enriched mess. Sunday is definitely a fun day when it starts like that. And yes I've invited him over to my place for round 2 later. Have a good weekend gents. Let's hope there's more to tell then. 😉

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/28/2023 at 9:40 AM, Speecar said:

Literally just fired off a 3-day load into this ginger that's about 10 years my younger. We met up at the end of an evening that had a few bar stops involved. Both of us agreed to go home to just kind of hang out and play around so we had a relatively low-key early morning  (actually a really cool guy) but I woke up with only one thing in my head. While making out with his furry beard and nibbling on his ears and neck, I simultaneously took a couple of fingers and swirled them around his hole. Ten mins later he was on all fours with his ass in the air. I'm sorry I didn't get a pic, because it was such a good looking ass. Such a pretty little pink pucker. I dove in without any delay, working his nips and grabbing his glutes like they were bread dough and frankly they looked as white as that. As soon as the moaning started, I noticed him leaking, dripped by drip onto the sheets. Was fucking hot. I kept taking a little bit of his pre-cum and rubbed it into his hole. With a few well-placed dollops of spit I was able to rub my cockhead in place. His butt was sooooo tight, but I had a mission. This load just had to come out and we all know where it belonged. A whole lot of spit later my cock was lodged in and it wasn't leaving. He was such a good fuck... I love it when the bottom reaches in front of him for the bedpost and arches their back in complete submission. With nobody else around I just went to town until I shoved him down onto his stomach and just started pummeling him. It didn't take long for me to get to that point that you feel when you know that everything's about to end really soon. And for that I just kept whispering in his ear, "fuck, you like that raw cock in you". Got a lot of 'fuck yeahs' so I hooked my arms under his armpits and locked him in place. Was in fucking heaven when I finally gave up and dumped that load inside that pretty pink hole, now a puffy cum enriched mess. Sunday is definitely a fun day when it starts like that. And yes I've invited him over to my place for round 2 later. Have a good weekend gents. Let's hope there's more to tell then. 😉

I'd love to grab that head board 😵

• Upvote 1