AUTHOR's NOTE:

This will be a sequel of We have to talk. Some characters are inherited from there, others aren't, this first post is just the setup with the virus's point of view.  I am trying to build the story so that knowing "we have to talk" deeply is not necessary.

------

Chapter 0, HIV: Run, Ian, run!

It's difficult to be a virus living into a blind guy's blood stream; communication is complicated due to many interferences with his talking devices, I always had to be careful about where he went and what he did, responsible of helping him get away from people wanting to take advantage of his condition. Yes, Ian was a strong and determined guy but in some cases naive, a caring human tending to consider others' needs more important than his own. So, agreeing with his gifter, I decided not to be transferred to other people when sweet Ian had sex with someone. No matter if he trusted them, if I didn't like the guy he was in bed with, no conversion could occur! I'm a conscious virus, mine is always the last word and this applies to everyone with no exception.

That day was not different for humans: after giving him usual morning load, gifter PozCop headed out leaving Ian chilling out on their bed, still naked and plugged; but I unexplicably felt scared as if apocalypse was coming closer and closer! I noticed Ian stretching his muscles and listen to the time on his talking watch so I tried to share my sensations with him. In vain! He just got up from the mattress without caring about my signals, stepped into the shower and spoke to his voice assistant to turn on some morning music.

"Leave the office alone", I attempted to warn him; "don't go to the bus stop, work from home today! Please, listen to me!"

"Impertinent virus", was his reply; "you are turning me into a lazy guy!"

I didn't feel like to argue with him though, he could ask for help to Alex or Sharon, gifter's sister and her girlfriend. But I forgot it: "hopefully it's just a stupid sensation", I thought and resigned to his idea to catch the bus; nothing else I could do, being inside his blood stream.

It took some minutes to walk there, with his white cane and my help the road was less dangerous for him. So, reached the bus stop, he sat on the bench waiting for the vehicle to arrive. 

"Phew", he said; "we're here in advance! I ran for nothing!" 

Three teen guys were walking around, probably waiting for their school bus and I heard them making fun of Ian:

"This man talks by himself", the taller one was laughing aloud. "Blind and mad, that's a horrible combination!"

"If I take his phone off his hands he'll not notice", the medium-sized whispered at his shortest mate's hear hoping no one could hear him. Of course not Ian, but I did! 

"You play with fire", the shortest one replied; "all this mess for a couple joints? Leave him alone!" 

"He's one of those who take it up his ass", the tall laughed, "I could see if I can enjoy myself with that cane of his! We can have more fun than robbing a smartphone, believe me! I know the fucker!"

I was right, doom's day had arrived. If only Ian listened to me, if he only decided to work from home! Unfortunately I knew the tall teen, very well. More than anyone could even guess, but I couldn't talk. I promised my very first carrier I wouldn't ever say a word till a specified date, and it took one more week to be there! What if PozCop could discover I had betrayed him! 

I was assisting to a terrifying scene though, a known human was bullying my beloved one. I had to do my best to save both!

"Run, Ian, run", I ordered him; "I'll stop you if there's something wrong. Leave the cane alone, run... Run and trust me!"

"Oh, what a show", the tall guy laughed again seeing the blind one running straight forwards without any aid. "Let's film it..." He pointed his phone's camera straight to Ian moving, and I kept my concentration on him. Could I reveal myself, how should I behave...

Distracted by my own conflicts I lost precious seconds: "Run to the right side", I transferred an excruciating pain to Ian's right armpit but it was too late.

Long, endless minutes passed with Ian lying on the street, blood coming from his mouth and with the three teens still filming, careless of what happened in front of them. 

"911! Unit needed at the bus stop!", I heard a metallic human voice coming from somewhere. "Man hit by a bus! Looks serious!"

"Adrian Miller here", another voice replied; "I'm coming to the scene!"

"Received, PozCop! Ambulance needed! Quick!"

• Like 1

Aww noo.. im so sorry, not happy with this already.  Just brushed me the wrong way.  Ill come back to it when many chapters are completed so i can get a continuous feel for it.  So yeah, maybe it would have been a better introduction to start with maybe the first three chapters or two at least.  Just putting that one out and ending it like that didn't sit well.  

On a side note, thank you for taking the time to put your work up here for us to read, it is appreciated!

Edited by BoYGaSM

Just giving ya feedback that you may have never heard before, i certainly never reacted to a story in this way from the first piece so that was new.  And its nothing to do with how you write it, just felt like if more were give and not left off where it was, id have probably reacted better.  But I'm just one reader and this is all info you can or don't have do anything with.  Still going to come back later and read it from start again and the rest of the chapters.  Always interesting to see how people react and this was new for me…. Reaction shared! 😃

Today I'm busy and don't know if I publish next chapter, I'm planning it for next days; what I'm certain about, is that I have no longer intention to satisfy people who criticize a story after having read chapter ZERO. Having nothing to get hard for, doesn't mean that someone must search for pleasure trying to destroy others' contents. "I give you feedback you never received before", sniff sniff, it smells troll from long distance; I used the ignore list, so, I'll no longer follow up to further discussion with such tone. 

On 5/29/2023 at 8:45 AM, PozTalkAuthor said:

Today I'm busy and don't know if I publish next chapter, I'm planning it for next days; what I'm certain about, is that I have no longer intention to satisfy people who criticize a story after having read chapter ZERO. Having nothing to get hard for, doesn't mean that someone must search for pleasure trying to destroy others' contents. "I give you feedback you never received before", sniff sniff, it smells troll from long distance; I used the ignore list, so, I'll no longer follow up to further discussion with such tone. 

I like to read your stories. Somes are very arousing for me... some are less but the most important is that you like to write on the things that turn you on, and how it turns you on (i think you do it that way) 🙂

I would ask you to not stop if you want. I really like to read those kind of point of view even if it's fiction 🙂

If my english was better... i would write more myself... 🙂

31 minutes ago, POZdetectable said:

I like to read your stories. Somes are very arousing for me... some are less but the most important is that you like to write on the things that turn you on, and how it turns you on (i think you do it that way) 🙂

I would ask you to not stop if you want. I really like to read those kind of point of view even if it's fiction 🙂

If my english was better... i would write more myself... 🙂

Thanks! I have a couple other projects to schedule next days so as soon as they're at least 50 percent planned, I'll have some free days to dedicate to this plot, after work. 

For me, writing bugchasing/virus/poztalk stories is not just a matter of sexual excitement. There's much more in this world to explore! 

There's a reason why I've started the plot with the virus's point of view. It's (he's) the only one to know one of the characters' double life. And will be conflicted whether or not telling his host what's happening! 

Well for a guy who has come out as wanting to be poz, stories that help guys like us grapple with our desires give us a chance to understand what we really like.... 

26 minutes ago, curiousneg1 said:

Well for a guy who has come out as wanting to be poz, stories that help guys like us grapple with our desires give us a chance to understand what we really like.... 

Thanks for giving me support my dear 💕😘❤️

10 minutes ago, BreederDaddy99UK said:

I think this is a story of genius writing. I’ve never read a Poz story from the voice of the virus. Well done PozTalk for coming up with something so original! 

can’t wait for the next episode.  Ignore the doubters!! 

It's not the first one, I have also another with the virus as one of characters; it's called "we have to talk"; it's longer and completed, if you want to have fun.

Poor virus, chasers want to be poz, gifters want to transmit, without asking what the one who's directly interested wants!

No HIV virus has been mistreated or exploited for my writings

5 hours ago, negchaserlooking said:

Please continue when you can, Your stories are just that little bit different from the usual fuck, breed, shock, surprise stories - not that there is anything wrong with them either LOL.

Thanks, I'm writing second chapter and we may get some hint on who the tall teen is. 

• Like 1