You are here to serve my needs

I know your type. Mature male, married but separated from your wife. The pale mark where you used to wear a wedding ring gives you away. She moved out because you told her you thought you might be gay. Found herself a boyfriend who actually likes to fuck her. Smart woman.

You finally came to grips with your sexuality. You’re gay. You’ve known the truth for a long time. And now you’re here. I like your type, because you’re eager to serve a real man, to be an instrument for his pleasure. It’s what you’ve always fantasized about. Well, before we’re done, you’re going to get more than you imagined.

And I’m you’re type. An Alpha daddy. A pure top. When you fucked your wife, you were faking it. You knew you wanted to be the one with a cock buried deep inside you. I have what you crave. Look at my big dick, with a heavy set of balls that you can already imagine smacking against you with each thrust. That’s right. Keep staring, faggot. I bet your mouth is dry right now.

You will call me “Sir.” Only real men get to use my name. You’re not a real man. And to me you will always be “boy.” You don’t deserve a name.

As I kiss you, I force my tongue into your mouth. To your surprise, you like the taste of cigar tobacco on my tongue. You’re so refined you would never smoke a cigar. You would look ridiculous. Only real men can handle a cigar.

What does belong in your mouth is my cock. Get down on your knees. Go ahead and taste it. I’ll let you go slow at first. Your small hands can barely wrap around my tool. Take more. That’s it. This first time I won’t fuck your throat. That’ll come late, after I’ve broken you in, made you my bitch. Like the sound of that, don’t you? My bitch.

I’m going to fuck something else now – your ass. Lie on your back, boy. Ah, that’s a nice hole. Tight and puckered. I’m going to ruin it. I like the way you pull your legs up, back and apart, inviting me. That’s how your wife used to do it, right? It’s such a female thing to do. It comes so naturally to you, doesn’t it? How do you think she’d feel if she saw you right now? I bet that thought makes you hot.

A rubber? Yeah, I know I said I’d use one. But I don’t cover myself, boy. Do you want me to stop now? It’s not too late. I didn’t think so. You’re too far into this to quit. This is going to be bareback. I’m going to seed you, boy. You like it when I say that.

First, a little lube. That’s it. My fingers feel good inside you, don’t they? I can feel you trembling. You’ve wanted this for so long and now it’s actually about to happen….

Relax, boy. It only hurts and burns at the start. There! I’m in past your anal ring. I love that expression on your face. The pleasure has started. And you’re delighted and so proud that you’ve let a real man take you. I just turned your ass into a cunt.  God, you’re so tight, even after all that playing with a dildo.

Does it surprise you to hear yourself moaning? Your voice is so high-pitched now. I like it when a boy whimpers.

Don’t touch your dick. Let it go soft. Let it flap around as I plow your ass. This is about me, got it? Grab my thick arms with your dainty fingers if you need something to hold on to.

UMPHH! UH! I’m close now, boy! Here it comes! OOOOH! OOOOH! I just seeded you, boy. Seeded you good. You’re a good cunt for your daddy.

Oh, yeah. One more thing I forgot to mention. I’m positive. You’ve got a big toxic load inside you.

You’re welcome.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 7
  • Piggy 10
  • Thanks 3