The hottest compliment you've ever received?

elemenoh

Guest 24collegekid420

When i was 13 i got a compliment from my mother best friend husband. He said to me " I love the way you take my dick and swallow my cum better then my wife" he fucked almost everyday for 2 years his wife was my babysitter.

I take it as a huge compliment when a guy shoots his load into me and stays hard and wants to fuck me again. I love that and think it is the dreamiest of fucks ever. many guys just fuck me and go but the ones that want to stay are paying me a huge compliment!!

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Now that I'm a bottom over 60 , the best compliment I'm getting these days is two guys emailing me saying that they want to fuck my ass. One is a guy in his late 30's who's been fucking me bareback for several years. The other is a guy in his early 30's and I was the first hole he fucked and ever, it was bareback so he loved it and now he wants more. It's quite a compliment given the fact that there are so many hungry bottoms around.

• Upvote 1

21 y/o college student that I met on Jack'd came over to fuck me like a month ago: "Fuck, you're pussy's so fucking warm." He unloaded a few minutes later.

34 y/o Filipino/Japanese guy kept telling me my hole felt like "Warm apple pie"

Many years ago, some random dude told me, "You're the best since Nam!"

Oh, and once I was in Tijuana watching a friend get sucked off when he leaned over and whispered, "You're right, you are better!"*

Damn, I suck dick better than a TJ whore! Now that's resume worthy! .....

PS ... I once won a Craigs List contest for the Best Blow Job in San Diego, but that was years ago and another story!

(Serious, NOT April Fool's!)

Met a straight guy off craigslist at a rest stop off a local interstate. Pretty rough and quick, once he blew inside me he told me that my asshole was the tightest and warmest hole he has ever fucked, even better than all the pussy he has had. I like setting the standards high on the first fuck for straight guys.

• Upvote 1

Guest faggot hole

i was 14. my dad had been fucking me pretty regularly for over a year. He had started to bring his drinking buddies and work buddies around to breed my ass as well. One of these guys, good looking, early 20s, had given me a wonderful, aggressive, nearly hour long fuck while my dad and a couple of buddies were watching a basketball game on TV. When the dude had nutted -- maybe 5 or 6 awesome shots -- he withdrew. While i was cleaning him off, he turned to my dad and said, "Shit man. If I had known your boy was such an awesome fuck, I wouldn't have bothered marrying my bitch wife."

The hottest compliment I have ever gotten was from a guy who was 20 years older than me (he was 45 and I was 25 at the time) and after he was done breeding me, he said "You were put on this earth to be a bottom... And by bottom, I mean a natural bottom." I don't ever have to clean myself out... I can get fucked at any time and not have to worry about any sort of mess... It's pretty awesome being a natural bottom... I just need to find more loads to take. It's just tough with where I currently live! :)

Some of the best comments Ive ever had were "Ive had hundreds of blowjobs from both guys and girls, and I usually dont even get hard from them; but that was in the top 5 blowjobs Ive ever had!" That was from a guy Id known for years, but had never had the chance to do anything with him until 1 night I finally got to give him head. He was also quite impressed that I had no issue swallowing and going for more. Another guy told me that when he blew his load up my ass that he'd "never had such a tight, hot hole," that made his cock "erupt like a Texas oil well." But my personal favorite was an ex bf who told me after the first time I fucked him: "FUCK!! Enough of a scuff to make me bleed and beg for more!" That one still makes me smile, and that was about 20 years ago! :-)