The hottest compliment you've ever received?

elemenoh

Guest PigTonight
On ‎6‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 9:19 AM, muscmtl said:

once i ve seeded and walk out (bedroom, bathhouse room) i always here "don't go"

That would certainly be my response!

Guest GoneFishing

last night at club houston 

1/2 price rooms really brings out the pigs. i wanted to top last night but they fancied me a cum bottom. took 9 loads. i was leaking down the legs.  i was super verbal and load so that caused a stir. after one guy shot the creeper was on stand by to plant another load. i could have gone another few hours but had an early flight.  palm springs this weekend ! oink  

I am a redhead so I have had a few compliments, many of them a bit unusual – how pale my skin is, how big my “perfect cock” is, that I have a perfect “bubble but” (which I don’t; I tend to think my butt is not my best feature…) and my white/pink/purple nipples.  But the hottest compliment recently was last Christmas when I met this really hot bloke who was obsessed with my big hands and size 12 feet.  He told me they were perfectly shaped and big and perfectly snow white – all true I suppose (except for my toenails which are always too long) but I had never really thought about it.   We only had sex once and it was all about him being my foot and hand slave.  I was desperate to fuck him but when he started sucking on my hands and fingers and feet and toes… I gave in.  It was one of the most amazing sexual experiences I have ever had without fucking someone.  I let him jack me off (which I usually don’t do) until I came and he jacked himself off until he blew a huge load all over his shirt.  It was amazing.  I never saw him again but would love to get into this a bit more – so needless to say, I have started taking better care of my big hands and big feet…  TONY

Guest BareSkin95
On 4/17/2017 at 10:20 AM, GoodExercise said:

Second Best: I want you to poz me.  Best: You pozzed me.

I want to give you those compliments, GE.

Guest lucurious

On Sunday my buddy told me that he "finally" wanted to know what I use to give my hole this "sweet taste". ... But I only shower it. So I took it as a compliment. :D

Guest Eraioon
4 hours ago, lucurious said:

On Sunday my buddy told me that he "finally" wanted to know what I use to give my hole this "sweet taste". ... But I only shower it. So I took it as a compliment. :D

:drool: Oh Lucas! :drool:

Guest lucurious
1 hour ago, Eraioon said:

:drool: Oh Lucas! :drool:

I've realized that you're thirsty for me, man! Or that you have a rep crush on me. Thanks a lot for all the rep! That's worth a :*

And that's quite the compliment as well that you're giving me. :) You have access to my gallery now. ;)

17 hours ago, PozUrbana said:

You fuck better than my father. Did he tell you how I like it?

Mine knows exactly how I like it.  Taught me most of what I know.

Not that long ago I had this huge burly bloke come up to me and say "mate I have never taken cock in my 45 years.  No one has ever touched my ass, but if you're up for it i will bend over for you"  

Holy fuck - felt 10 foot tall and bulletproof.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest GoneFishing

was recently told that my ass was better than his wife's cunt!  Wow - I blushed.  

Edited by GoneFishing
Backroom content deleted