The hottest compliment you've ever received?

elemenoh

I spent years running mountain trails for strictly fitness and ended up with very fit legs and as a guy told me a "hot apple butt". To this day I've never forgotten how surprised I was because I never thought about it and how good the compliment felt. Thanks to him, I have kept the fitness routine going ever since. Wish I could find him and thank him!

Edited by YourNoLimitsBottom

I was traveling. Bodybuilder picks me up in a bar. We were chatting for a while. I was sitting on his lap. At one point I noticed he had a handkerchief in his back pocket. I knew very little about the handkerchief codes so I asked him what it meant. His facial expression got all worrisome. I said what's wrong. He said "I really like you and don't want to scare you off. I'm an S&M Top."

Fuck!! 

We spent the next 12-hours in my hotel room. A good part of it me handcuffed to the bed. I make sure I had the key though.

I’ve written about these things in my blog here, but since this topic is specifically asking what kind of compliments we get, I’ll throw these out again. This list is verbatim from my biggest gangbang - at the time I couldn’t believe all these guys said this stuff, so I wrote it down as soon as it was over. I tend to think guys say a lot of over-the-top things whilst fucking, so I don’t let any of it go to my head, but it’s nice to think that the compliments might have applied at least a little:

"Your ass is amazing!"
"Ohh, my fucking God, I do NOT believe this."
"Shit, man, where did you learn to do that?"
"Guys, this is the sweetest ass you are ever going to fuck."
"Oh, that is good, good man-pussy."
"OH, YES. You are going to be my fuck toy all. night. long."
"Holy Mother of Fuck."
"I don't believe it. I just came, and I'm a total bottom."
"Oh, yeah - His cum as lube for my cock in your ass... OH FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!"
"Kentucky throroughbred ass."
"Oh my God, he's milking my cock..."
"I hope that ass gets fucked regularly."
"Dude. Best ass ever, man."

That was all in the space of a couple of hours. But none of that is actually what I consider the best compliment I’ve had. There are two that vie for that place, one from an older black gentleman at the bathhouse in Indy, and one from a 20-something guy who had me in a hotel room.

The older gentleman demonstrated a high level if sexual sophistication and experience; he gave me one of the most complete breedings I have ever experienced, one that left me essentially a rag of damp, loose flesh on the mattress. When he had finished, he paused and looked at me, and shook his head slightly. “That is good pussy,” he said. “Good pussy is hard to find.” I could tell that he meant it absolutely sincerely.

I remember the younger guy not because his fuck was so outstanding, but because of the effect it had on him. As he slicked in and out of me, I began to feel an enormous energy, almost frantic, ecstatic. After a few moments as though trying to find some way to put words to the feeling overwhelming him, he suddenly blurted out, “IT’S LIKE FUCKING A CLOUD!!”

And then his world exploded into white.

I think those last two mean the most to me because they were absolutely genuine and came from some deep place within them that they had been able to reach through the intimate use of my body. I hope I can always give that kind of service.

• Like 3

After getting some amazing, deep head from a buddy and shooting my load in is mouth, he sat back catching his breath and said, "I'd kiss ya but I just swallowed."

Maybe not the hottest but one of the most clever or funny.

Edited by hairyone

i have had many different comments such as these:

your a great piece of ass,

you got great lips and give a great blowjob,

a great cocksucker,

love the way your ass squeezes my cock, a nice tight hole.,

your a great whore to fuck.

and so on.

“That’s a nice buttery ass.”

”Damn you take dick good.”

”When you hooking me up with one of your legendary bjs?”

It’s always a compliment if a guy hooks up with me more than once. Means I did a good job and he enjoyed using me.