The hottest compliment you've ever received?

elemenoh

The other night I was out at dick dock here in Provincetown and one of the guys I was sucking off started sucking my pierced nipples and said to me "Your body is made for sex." That was by far the hottest compliment I've ever received.

Anyone else had someone say something that made you feel super sexy?

I was fucking a guy for the first time and he was sitting on my cock. When he finally got it all in and it bottomed out in his ass, he just started trembling and then shot a huge load of cum without touching himself. He told me he was sorry, but I had the tree of life and he couldn't help it.

• Like 1

I've recieved many compliments from men. But I feel that the best compliment for me has been having several long term (10+ years) fuck buddies who keep coming back to fuck me and breed my hole. There being so many bottoms out there, these tops can't get enough. I find this a huge compliment.

Just one week ago one of these fuck-buddies asked me to meet at the local sauna but I couldn't make it. The next day I asked him about his night at the sauna. He didn't go and instead he jerked off thinking about fucking me.

At the sauna I also get verbal compliments.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I was fucking a guy for the first time and he was sitting on my cock. When he finally got it all in and it bottomed out in his ass, he just started trembling and then shot a huge load of cum without touching himself. He told me he was sorry, but I had the tree of life and he couldn't help it.

Love this.

• 2 weeks later...

I get comments , positive- about my ass. Specifically, how hot it is - temperature wise. My body temp is generally 97 degrees, but apparently my ass is a ring of fire. At first when a guy would fuck a load in and say I had a hot ass, I thought he meant it wasa good fuck. Now I have learned they are praising my hole, but also that my hole is hotter temp wise than their cock; or the last hole they were fucking before I came along. No idea why it is, but like so many things on my body- I don't question it too much and just let it be

• Upvote 1

I was at the Men's Room (the top bar of the Phoenix in New Orleans) I was giving head to this guy when one of his friends shows up and he told his friend "Hey whip out your dick this guy is a great cock sucker.." And they proceeded to share me.. After I got both there loads the other guy turned to him and said "Man you were right." That was cool..

• Piggy 1

I was a twink through my 20s. Now in my 40s, I'm in shape but not buff, thicker waist, thinner (ok, mostly gone) hair, and defiantly have more a 'daddy' look. I wasn't really happy about my image until recently when this hot as hell, walking wet dream, twink boy told me, "You have no idea how gorgeous you are."

I'm still smiling.

• Upvote 1