Bath houses newbie!!

cumdumpbna

ok. I have never been to a bathhouse and i have some questions.

I am a bareback bottom and would love to go to one and be used and filled by some tops all that want to use me and fill me with their hot loads.

My questions are:

1.) What is the signs i should give off?

2.) What are the best way to get guys to fuck my hole while at a bathhouse

Any help you can give me on how to act or how i should cruise would be appreicated. I am exicted about going to one but i just do not want to give off the wrong signal.

Any other advice would be greatly appreicated.

• Upvote 1

Guest BBSeroMan

Top here. So this is what most breeding pigs expect. A clean fuckhole. Get a room. Leave the door open. Put your ass up in the air. Take all loads. Bottoms should be seen (from the ass end) and not heard. Enjoy your cum-filled pussy. Tops will. OINK

1 get a room,

2 leave the door open

3 show your ass, lubed and ready, and raised!

4 make sure its cleaned out well, although some like a dirty ass, most tops dont!

5 advertise on a bareback site in your area before hand.

i just walk around nude and show my my ass. that normally gets toppers to seed my cunt hole.

All the above is good advice. Sometimes you can't get a room right away, though.

Always bring a jock strap with you and wear it if you can't get a room. If you cruise the hallways, or go into a darkroom, guys will know for sure you are a bottom and focus on your ass.

If there is a darkroom, gloryholes, etc., bend over and take an anon. load right away. Most Tops at bathhouses love to fuck your hole if it's pre-lubed with cum.

1: Make sure your ass is 100% clean. Some tops will be playing with other bottoms after they are done with you, so be considerate of both your tops and their future bottoms.

2: Prelube your ass, but leave the bottle nearby where a top is likely to see it (assuming the room isn't totally dark) in case he needs it

3: Always offer to suck a top's cock clean once he's done with your ass (I say offer because some tops are very sensitive after cumming and don't want you on their dick any more)

4: If one guy is fucking you and another sticks his cock in your face, you suck it (unless it's covered in shit from another bottom or something). You should keep him rock hard and ready to pound your ass as soon as the first top is done with you (assuming the second guy is wanting your ass and not just a blowjob). If you're not used to sucking cock while getting fucked, then it's time to learn.

5: You're a bottom but you're not a slave to every random guy in the bath house. If a top does something extreme (like try to ram his fist up your ass without asking) and you don't like, you don't have to go along with it. At the same time, don't get all bitchy over minor things like a top slapping your ass or fucking you harder than you're used to.

6: Don't let yourself be put into cuffs or restraints unless you have a friend around to let you out when you want. Being at the mercy of strangers, even with other people around, is never a good idea

If there is a darkroom, gloryholes, etc., bend over and take an anon. load right away. Most Tops at bathhouses love to fuck your hole if it's pre-lubed with cum.

Indeed, I noticed on my cumhole initiation on Saturday in the dark room that I would be kneeling facing the wall on the bench, ass pushed out slowly stroking. A top would come along, feel my cheeks, then a finger would enter my hole and he would feel the moist cumload left from the previous top and more, next thing a hand pushed me down and a cock would enter my hole and start pumping. Such a fucking lovely series of sensations in the dark. Mind in overdrive!

Do what these experienced guys said and I am sure you'll feel the same as I did. Have fun, it seems to be addictive!

• 1 month later...

Very good advice so far, but let me add a few other tips.

1. I always clean my hole very well

2. I get a room when possible

3. I wear a black T-shirt with glow-in-the-dark sign "Cream my Hole". I don't need my hole up in the air

4. I like to stay until early in the morning and take loads from some of the bottoms who wanna go home

5. I write in the black-board (if they have one) "Hungry hole: room#"

If you have the money, consider getting a room with a sling. Hanging out in a sling is a pretty universal sign that you want your ass fucked, plus it's pretty comfortable too.

On the other hand, if the bath has a sling in a public area, it's bad form to monopolize it for yourself and not let other bottoms take a turn. If there are tops there fucking you, by all means, stay there until they're done. But if you're just waiting for someone to come along, don't hang out there all night. Someone else may already have a guy lined up and ready to go, and you wouldn't want to be the one preventing them from putting on a show.

Finally, if you're capable of it, try to top another bottom at least once while you're there, even if it's not really your thing. Many baths will tend to have an excess of bottoms around and a shortage of tops. And then consider that it's a lot easier for a guy to take multiple loads than it is to cum multiple times. So you can see how a real shortage can pile up. Help out your fellow pigs with getting their asses creamed. Consider it "paying it forward" or good karma or whatever. Besides lots of bottom guys are perfectly capable of topping and may be more inclined to fuck you if you fuck them, and then you've got a hot flip-fucking scene going.