From Brisbane, newly single and weekend took strangers loads out of town

LoboBoy

I have only taken raw loads from my ex and this weekend I was interstate chemed up and took three loads in two hours in my hole and swallow 2 loads in that time as well.

Also...In dad/son role play I was the top and this time I met someone old enough and big enough to make me his son. holy fuck it was hot on the other end. It took fucking ages which I love. A guy really needs to fuck me a long time for me to get what i need.

from here on in...this is me. Filled and flowing with stranger cum. I'm not even going to bother dating...it's raw at sex on premises from here on in.

I didn't think I could go back to using condoms... now I just refuse and demand to have babies shot deep inside me.

I only asked the first guy if he was pos or not...after that there was no point and wouldn't have changed a thing

• 1 year later...