Anyone into sounding?

elemenoh

I have this fantasy of gutting fucked while having a sounding rod deep inside my dick. I haven't found anyone here in Boston to do sounding play with, though, so this remains a fantasy :(

Anyone here into fucking their dicks from the inside? Any tips on how to get started?

Sounds are a hell of a lot of fun; my husband and myself use Hegers and rosebuds, as well as silicon sounds from Mr. S n San Francisco and stainless steel "cock plugs" gathered from here and there. While the hole-through are convenient for longer insertion times, I love cumming when I have a solid plug in place - the pressure forces my urethra to bulge like a garden hose, and it feels so fucking good when I finally pull it out and get one huge spurt of cum.

post-7092-140864336235_thumb.jpg

post-7092-140864336229_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ingulphus

Guest BBSeroMan

Fuck yeah. Love it. Use a fat fucking phillips screwdriver here. Love fucking my dick and getting my cum shaft and piss hole open wide for maximum poz cum delivery into a bitch's hole.

LOVE workin the handle-end of a crochet needle down my cock... have done Q-Tips w/ lube on them when REALLY horned up!!! I would love to find a bottom who wants to be sounded while DADDY fucks ur ass up in my sling.. so DADDY can work the sound up and down in ur cock to the rhythm of THE FUCK.. the phillips-head screw-driver sounds a little extreme BUT would love to see it.. not sure how tasty gummie worms w/ neosporin on them would be, but what do I care, the bottom is gonna be eatin them!!! HDaddy

Guest TravelGuy4Bareback

Love sounding, but too damn bad all the supplies are so darn expensive. I use an end to a make-up brush. But lately it hurts pretty good when inserting and keeps hurting some after playing. Not sure what is going on.

Those of you that are using things other then an actual sound are taking great risk. Particularly the guy using th Philips Screw Driver.

A real Sound is a medical device made just for that purpose, they are sterile and need to be kept sterile to use them.

Putting a screw driver up your urethra is dangerous. You could seriously damagge your urethra and end up in the hospital or worse end your sex life.

SO PLEASE do not put foreign objects up your urethra unless it is an actual medical Sound. Same goes for your ass holes, the walls of the anal cavitiy are also very delicate and you don't want a torn colon.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

I have several sounds that I have gathered over the years. Instead of buying whole sets I have bought sizes that are in the range that I can actually use. There have been a couple of times that midway thru a meal at a restaurant I have noticed the handle on a piece of flatware would be perfect. Funny how my cock stiffens and my ace flushes at the thought. Yes, my toy box does include said souvenirs. As I type this I have a plug in my cock. It has a thru-hole and I love the way the plug shudders when I am pissing.

Anybody know of any sites devoted to sounding? I really miss the site that initially got me interested in urethral play, FozDen.com. I did have some videos posted there until Fozzie (a hot furry bear) decided to shutter the site.

I've played with penis plugs, plastic tubing and the like before. Used to be really into it but then started getting random bladder infections so got nervous and pretty much stopped. Still play once in awhile though when I'm horny enough.

I remember FozDen too. Never got to know the sysop but remember a couple of really hot story files I'm pretty sure I got from there. They were about a pair of young guys that got off shoving steel record spindles down each other's cocks and up into their bladders. Hot as fuck. It was a cool place and I haven't seen anything like it since. :(

Don't buy sets. You'll never use most of the ones in the set anyway.

And those double-ended "sounds" that are kind of a gentle S-shape (like the one in the pic at the top of this forum--usually a different size on each end and often seen in sets)? They aren't sounds; they are vaginal dilators, and they have no business in your dick. A man's anatomy is very different (duh!).

You want either Van Buren or Walther sounds (or the silicone ones made by Square Peg Toys--they can be heat sterilized). Van Burens and Walthers are J-shaped, about 11 inches long, and have a handle so that you can't get into trouble. They are designed to follow the natural curve of the urethra as it goes up through the prostate. The S-shaped ones (Pratt, Hank, Hegar) can't do that, and when they get to the part where your urethra curves, they absolutely can't follow it. Waste of time. Not only can you bruise your urethra at that point, but you miss out on all the fun of sliding that thing into the prostate.

Be very careful. Sterilize (not just sanitize). If you don't have an autoclave, use Hibiclens, and use sterile single-use packets of lube (Surgilube or sterile KY--not regular KY, it's not sterile). Yeah, there's some cost involved to do it right. But it's your dick and your plumbing, and it's worth it. And when you get a Van Buren or a Walther nestled in your prostate and feel like your cumming continually, you'll know it's worth it. Play safe. Have someone good and experienced lead you through it a few times.

And getting fucked while you have a sound in you? Hot fantasy; horrible idea.

Edited by TattPig
  • Like 1