Bottoms...ever have a relative catch you with a cock up your ass?

bottymzup

I got caught once by my grandmother...we never spoke of it explicitly, but she always asked how I was doing whenever she saw me and squeezed my butt :), and would always tell me to be careful. She was VERY liberal and non-judgemental. Never said a word to my parents.

Also got caught by an older lover's sister. He was housesitting for her...she wasn't supposed to be home for another 3 days. Imagine her surprise...walking into the living room, music blasting and finding her big brother fucking my boipussy doggystyle and me moaning like a big old bitch.

I tried to get up and cover myself...but he grabbed me by the shoulder and slammed me right back onto his cock. I sheepishly looked up at her...she smiled shook her head and said she'd be sleeping by her friend's place that night. Turned out she's caught him on numerous occassions.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

Came close when I was bb'ing a poz FB on my son's bed. The house phone rang during the day (unusual) so I stopped and answered. It was the wife on a train "I'm on the way home don't feel too good." I used the remaining 15 minutes to dump a load up his ass. It was then he confessed he's spilt his bottle of poppers on the bed! Thank god for large air fans and big Victorian windows in my house. When she got home I was alone and bought her a cup of tea to keep her away from the upstairs...

• Like 2

• 7 years later...

Yep....after college my gay roommate (best friend) came home early and found me getting fucked on living room floor! We stopped in the middle of the action, my legs up. He walked through to his bedroom looking at us saying, “ don’t mind me boys.” Then shut his bedroom door. We still laugh about it. 

• Like 1

Guest Binudenative

- I have never been caught, but had to duck down a moment two years ago when I unexpectedly saw a younger gay cousin leave The Pussycat Theater in Albuquerque with his boyfriend, but later returned and saw him undress naked and he bottomed and was fucked by his boyfriend (now husband) in the front row.  I left in he might have seen me.. 😄 haha!

Guest 24collegekid420

Was caught by my younger brother getting fucked. My brother open our parents bedroom door as the neighbors husband was cumming in my ass.

Been “caught” getting fucked many times. Used to do it so I could get caught, bedroom door open, etc, having sex when I knew my dad or brother would be coming home soon. Part of me wanted to see if dad would say anything about how much sex I was having, found out later from my brother that dad was the one sending his friends over. Thinking back, even though I was a slut, I was pretty naive.

• Like 1

Yeah and it was pretty awkward. My mom came home early from work because she had a dentist appointment and I didn't know. About 5 years ago I was getting laid in my room after school by this really cute guy who didn't want to come over in the first place because he was scared we would get caught. I told him not to worry because my mom doesn't get off work until 5:30 and he finally came over. We didn't even hear the front door open when she came home. She looked in my room and we locked eyes while I was getting nailed in the missionary position. She just closed my bedroom door and my stud lost his boner. I thought he was going to start crying because he was in such a panic. 

It wasn't the first time she caught me doing stuff but before that day, it wasn't actual sex. It happened one other time but it wasn't as awkward for me and the guy I was with didn't even see her. 

• Upvote 1

Closest I’ve come was my sons girlfriend walking into my house while I was riding a hung young white guy. She knew the front door code and went straight to my sons room to retrieve something then left. To this day I don’t know if she saw me riding him or not. 

many many times.used to love having guys over to fuck me and not even bothering to close my bedroom door. a few guys really got off on my family members seeing them fuck me. even had one guy who would get me to invite him over when people were home so he could fuck me with my bedroom door wide open. my older n younger brother were used to it and having used my mouth since grade school they didn't even flinch. one time I was on all 4s taking cocks in both ends and my dad closed my  door and called me a slut lol

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

Got caught by my older brother.  Was face down with a guy I met online,  didn't know my brother walked in until he cleared his throat.  We jumped up,  he just said. "Play safe. " and walked out.  It was over at that point.  

• Upvote 2

Guest JackEdJIZZ

I had two experiences, both many years ago.   And both were family all the way.

My cousin B (same age) and I used to spend a good part of the summers staying with and helping my grandparents on their farm.  One summer B discovered my jacking off and watched.  As the summer progressed, we jacked off together.   By that time I was already a committed queer and was missing my fuck buds.  But we did not go beyond a bit of sharing hand jobs.   The next summer we had both developed in a number of ways.   Brent was quite hairy and all I could think of was gay sex.   With in a couple of days of the start of the summer visit, we traded oral a couple of times.   Shortly after that I had him riding my ass.   My unmarried uncle (probably gay) heard us and came into the room.  All he said was keep it down boys......not sure if he really understood what was going on.   But we continued to explore each other for the rest of the summer.

A number of years later my older brother walked in on my younger brother hammering my ass.   He knew I was queer but did not know that I had kinda recruited our baby brother.   He was "disgusted" and went off to tell mom and dad.   Guessing he did not as there was no huge blow up, but little brother was too scared to do much after that. However jump forward another 10 years and little bro is confirmed queer and married to a hot dude.   Needless to say that is one fun threesome.    

I only had one other "getting caught" episode.    Was getting nailed by an older daddy while bent over the side of his pool table.   Mid stroke, his wife and daughter came in from the garage.  Now that one had a lot of screaming and shouting.   My clothes were all on the floorboard of his car.   I will give that stud some credit, he got in another dozen or so good strokes before shrinking under the pressure of the shouting.   Some evidence later that he indeed shot his load.......but I was not aware of it in the moment.

Looking back after all these years, the stories are really kind of funny and a nice remembrance of my early days as a queer.   I still love being watched as a good man mounts me....perhaps those seeds were planted in those early days of being "caught".