Versatility: a turn-on or a turn-off?

eurotopnyc

Turn off for me.  I can understand trying to be top or bottom a time or two to get perspective and learn, but I'm turned on my guy that perfects his position.  I have so many total or versatile bottoms reach out wanting to fuck me, and frankly that is just a turn off.  I'm looking for guys that are all top and take pride in the fact that they only top and they do it amazingly well.  Same reason I only bottom.  I do it very well. 🙂

I don’t know - I’ve started topping - and I love it, I’m hung,  thick and cut and have ,to be frank, huge low hanging balls - Hey we all have our turn ons and turn offs but I’m really into being versatile right now. 

On 8/6/2011 at 10:14 AM, eurotopnyc said:

Curious about how others feel about this. I know that for many guys versatility is a turn-on, and it certainly makes for more variety of configurations. However, for whatever reason, versatility is a turn-off for me. I'm really turned on by total bottoms, and when I chat with someone online I always find myself making sure that both of us expect a situation with purely opposite roles. I don't even care if the bottom boy gets hard or cum, as long as he totally and unambiguously loves getting fucked and I see that in his face with every stroke. I'm not into pain or sadism or anything like that - I just want hungry slut bottoms who love cock and dare show it.

Which brings me to my question: Am I atypical in feeling this way? Are you more turned on by versatility or by contrasts? Interested in hearing from both sides.

I always avoid versatiles the best I can.  I'm really not into guys other than the rush I get from being dominated by a pure Dom/Top.

I don't mind a vers guy. As long as he is bottom taking my cock and cum. When he turns around and breeds someone else, It turns me on to slide back inside. Especially at group fucks.

Edited by bihairy
missed word
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

35 minutes ago, bihairy said:

I don't mind a vers guy. As long as he is bottom taking my cock and cum. When he turns around and breeds someone else, It turns me on to slide back inside. Especially at group fucks.

I love the way you think !!! You are definitely my

kind of pig 😈 !

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Nothing against vers guys, they can have fun both ways. Sometimes I wish I was more like that. But I am a bottom. I have a few regulars but sometimes I will look for sex online. I am not going to search for vers guys tbh. I look for tops so at least we are clear on that. If that doesn't work I'll search for vers tops. Only if that doesn't work either I'll look for vers guys. But it will have to be clear from the beginning I am the one bottoming, not him. And I am not going to magically turn into a top for him. He can look for cock elsewhere after he has bred me. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I don't mind hooking up with vers guys, my main hesitation and annoyance is their constant need to flip. Vers guys tend to agree to one thing online and then when you meet in person all of a sudden want to change roles. It's annoying AF. I've had vers guys told me they were looking to bottom, but when we meet, they can't handle my dick and start trying to suggest that I should try bottoming for them. I'm like get the fuck out of here do you not know how to read???? It's like they don't understand that not everyone is like them. Some guys don't want to be fuck/ can only be fucked and don't want to top. Respect people's preferences. And know it's not being selfish being solely a bottom or s strict top it's who they are.

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, find91 said:

I don't mind hooking up with vers guys, my main hesitation and annoyance is their constant need to flip. Vers guys tend to agree to one thing online and then when you meet in person all of a sudden want to change roles. It's annoying AF. I've had vers guys told me they were looking to bottom, but when we meet, they can't handle my dick and start trying to suggest that I should try bottoming for them. I'm like get the fuck out of here do you not know how to read???? It's like they don't understand that not everyone is like them. Some guys don't want to be fuck/ can only be fucked and don't want to top. Respect people's preferences. And know it's not being selfish being solely a bottom or s strict top it's who they are.

I'd add that its often not just preference. I'm wired as a bottom, topping isn't a decision I'm able to make. It took me a very, very long time for my cunt to flower open and find true joy in being used and fertilized, I won't be forced into dishonoring my nature by anyone.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I love being vers and wouldn't change that for anything, but I do think that total tops and total bottoms are more "skiiled" in their roles.  I'm happy to be all one way or the other depending who I'm with, but my favorite fuck sessions are group fucks and the more vers the better.  I went to a pretty big group about a month ago - hadn't been in close to a year, so I was kinda "fresh meat".  I really wanted to get fucked, but I think due to being "daddy" age and pretty big cock I had a couple bottoms all over me from the start.  I know it looked like I was a top to anyone watching.  I finally just asked someone to fuck me and got on all 4s on the edge of the bed.  As soon as I did that 2 of the guys I'd fucked earlier and THOUGHT they were ALL bottom came over and fucked me after the first guy.  I flipped back and forth with one of them about 4 flips.  After that I was fucking one, and someone came up behind be and slid up my hole......no better feeling than a train fuck when you're vers!!!!  But I especially love total tops or total bottoms for one on one and each guy knows his role.  

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2