Versatility: a turn-on or a turn-off?

eurotopnyc

I am not into versatile guys - I find that the chemistry just doesn’t work when you meet up. I’m really only into total bottoms (versatile bottoms are OK, just not my preference) as they are always eager to get their ass wrapped around your cock.

Sometimes I find “versatile” bottoms wanting me to suck them (not happening) or feeling for my ass (again, not happening).  The ideal bottom is totally focused on pleasing my cock with their ass … and what make the encounter super hot, is when they are not afraid of advertising that’s who they are via a pre-lubed ass (from cum or lube) or just the old fashioned way of pulling down their pants and presenting their jock-strapped hole for fucking.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
Guest takingdeepanal
On 5/1/2020 at 1:43 PM, 6Cu6Mg6 said:

Well, put it this way, if you are anything less than 100% bottom or sub/bottom, then we won't fit. It is just the way it is. I have absolutely zero interest in dick (hence why having a dick covered by a jockstrap pouch and/or in chastity is an essential part of the dynamic for me.)

For those that are truly Vers, and/or Bi, obviously are lucky to have more choice.

We definitely would fit if I ever get the chance again to come to the UK. Hope you're sheltering okay. We miss you!

Edited by takingdeepanal

• 5 months later...

I don’t like vers as my tops. I like my tops to be pure tops and have never taken a dick in their life.

i want my tops to own me, use my hole. I am a pure bottom and I want to be treated like the faggot I am. My top shouldn’t need to know how it feels to be used. All he should want to do is fill me

• Piggy 1

On 7/27/2020 at 11:18 AM, blondy said:

I am not into versatile guys - I find that the chemistry just doesn’t work when you meet up. I’m really only into total bottoms (versatile bottoms are OK, just not my preference) as they are always eager to get their ass wrapped around your cock.

Sometimes I find “versatile” bottoms wanting me to suck them (not happening) or feeling for my ass (again, not happening).  The ideal bottom is totally focused on pleasing my cock with their ass … and what make the encounter super hot, is when they are not afraid of advertising that’s who they are via a pre-lubed ass (from cum or lube) or just the old fashioned way of pulling down their pants and presenting their jock-strapped hole for fucking.

Damn blondy u are my ideal top. As a pure bottom, my only desire is to please you, not ask of you. I’ll arrive jocked up, lubed up and deepthroat u unquestioningly. Strip down my trackies down and get inside of me

• Like 1

I'm more turned on by a guy who remains true to his own preferences; whether he is total top, total bottom, or on some spectrum of versatility.  I'm bothered by guys who state their preferences on their profile as total top or bottom, then try and chat me up and propose the opposite.  

I've started referring to my positional preference as "adaptable".  Broadly speaking:  I enjoy being on top; I enjoy being on bottom; I enjoy flipping.  I've been with total tops and had absolutely zero interested in plowing them.  Similarly, I've had total bottoms where I have zero interest in having them try and fuck me.  It's all about a connection and vibe, and having an honest conversation about what a guy truly enjoys.  

• Upvote 1

From experience I prefer a top. The reason being, and others here have spoken about it, I have gotten to a guy's place and then he suddenly went from versatile and going to top to looking for me to fuck him, despite what we had set up prior to meeting. For me that is a total turn off. There is less chance of this happening with someone who is a top, I say less because there are guys out there so desperate to be fucked they will lure someone in with promises of being a top, then hope that when they turn out to be a bottom the guy won't leave and will fuck them because it is convenient.

• Upvote 1

It’s neither a turn on or a turn off for me, so long as he can top me. I’ve had some great fucks from vers guys. I get off on being the “super sub”, and having guys who love taking it up the ass turn around and own my hole afterwards. But it’s definitely a different vibe with a total alpha top, who wouldn’t let me fuck him even if I wanted to.

Both are hot.

• Like 1

as a serious cumdumpster I love getting fucked by faggots who takee loads from other guys, the sluttier they are the better. its like getting fucked by every guy that dumped their load in them. plus it makes me a sub for subs to be a bottoms bottom, like I am such a faggot that I don't just get fucked by men. I get fucked by the most fem, queeny, girls with dicks and trannies too

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, LittleCumSewer said:

as a serious cumdumpster I love getting fucked by faggots who takee loads from other guys, the sluttier they are the better. its like getting fucked by every guy that dumped their load in them. plus it makes me a sub for subs to be a bottoms bottom. 

I only have sex with me.n but the majority of your post is another thing - I definitely love being fucked and bred  by fuck buds who take loads and if they are leaking out of their holes while they pound me the better. 

I am 95% bottom and if I had a little dick I probably would be 100%. I guess that makes me versatile in a loose way. Topping to me is about power and surrender. Because I am a smaller guy and had a barely legal look well into my late 20’s bottoming came naturally to me. However the 5% moments usually involve petite submissive smooth boys that can really take dick and a pounding. They have to be at least as good as I am as a bottom and smaller than me to get me in my dominant mood. Whiny, pushy, bottoms make me go limp. I need to have TOTAL CONTROL to top just like I need to know that the top is in TOTAL CONTROL when I bottom.

I would not say a turn off, but just to be practical here having sex/playing with a versatile guy for me would not work, at all, unless he was able to tap into his inner sub that he is not aware of yet and completely and wholeheartedly submit to my desires and needs. I cannot see that ever materialising.

I NEVER get fucked nor do I ever touch or look at a dick let alone suck it.

As a Dom I am in charge the entire time a pig is in my company, and that includes ME doing the fucking when I am INSIDE of his cunt; that means he does not move his hips at all. Greedy bottoms yes please, power bottoms, no thanks.

The older I have become I realise that even someone who is 100% bottom no longer does it for me, I NEED someone who is a true sub, then I can have the FUN that I really need! 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1