Versatility: a turn-on or a turn-off?

eurotopnyc

Guest takingdeepanal
13 minutes ago, 6Demon6Seed6 said:

I would not say a turn off, but just to be practical here having sex/playing with a versatile guy for me would not work, at all, unless he was able to tap into his inner sub that he is not aware of yet and completely and wholeheartedly submit to my desires and needs. I cannot see that ever materialising.

I NEVER get fucked nor do I ever touch or look at a dick let alone suck it.

As a Dom I am in charge the entire time a pig is in my company, and that includes ME doing the fucking when I am INSIDE of his cunt; that means he does not move his hips at all. Greedy bottoms yes please, power bottoms, no thanks.

The older I have become I realise that even someone who is 100% bottom no longer does it for me, I NEED someone who is a true sub, then I can have the FUN that I really need! 

REAL men like you, Sir, are why those like me identify as a sub - and not necessarily as a bottom.

piG 

4 hours ago, 6Demon6Seed6 said:

I would not say a turn off, but just to be practical here having sex/playing with a versatile guy for me would not work, at all, unless he was able to tap into his inner sub that he is not aware of yet and completely and wholeheartedly submit to my desires and needs. I cannot see that ever materialising.

As a Dom I am in charge the entire time a pig is in my company, and that includes ME doing the fucking when I am INSIDE of his cunt; that means he does not move his hips at all. Greedy bottoms yes please, power bottoms, no thanks.

The older I have become I realise that even someone who is 100% bottom no longer does it for me, I NEED someone who is a true sub, then I can have the FUN that I really need! 

Switch is the equivalent of vers when dealing with Dom/sub dynamics. 

• Like 1

Guest faggotbitchboi
5 hours ago, 6Demon6Seed6 said:

I am a greedy submissive bottom and I wish there were more tops who want me for being just that.  I SERVE - I am there to be the vehicle for the all the top/master desires; I RECEIVE -  I take every drop of every load in my ass or down my throat, the more toxic the better and I ENJOY - being in chastity and the fucktoy, cumpig, fuckpig, slave, whore, slut etc as this is how I derive my PLEASURE. 

I agree with the Top who started this topic.  I am a total bottom. I want a man to fuck me. A top man. I love to know he is the breeder. That i am his pleasure. Not "half a faggot" i am the faggot i love cock in me. I have always got amazing pleasure from  being fucked.

• Upvote 1

Can only speak for myself but it's really a deal breaker for me if a guy is versatile. I'm only attracted to the straight type who just wants to receive head and fuck and has no interest in my genitals or if I have an orgasm or even enjoy our encounters. 

These men understand sex is about their pleasure and the thought of them servicing me is so far out of their minds that they would laugh out loud if the thought even occurred to them. 

I need to know the guy isn't pretending, or telling me what I want to hear so if a guy tells me he is vers it's really hard for me to get over it.

Personally, I love Vers fun. Nothing turns me on more is knowing I’m being fucked while my load is dripping out his hole.

Having said that, I love total tops and that thought that the only thing he is thinking of is breeding my ass. I don’t get the same feeling about total bottoms though

Sometimes I'm looking to top, sometimes I'm looking to bottom, and sometimes I'm looking to flip. If you don't like your ass played with, fine with me. If you don't like your dick played with, fine with me. Sometimes I'm fine with just one or the other. Sometimes, I'm looking for everything. Guys that say they're only a top/bottom, and then try to push boundaries when you meet up are in the wrong.

Vers guys don't need to flip every time they hook up.

I also think that dominant/submissive isn't inherently linked to topping/bottoming. The power dynamics can be reversed, or even not there at all. If you're completely submissive, and only exist to please dominant men, if that dominant man tells you he wants to watch you fuck some other guy, you have your orders (could be quite humiliating for the sub, which could be fun haha).

I find versatility attractive, but don't necessarily find being 100% top/bottom unattractive. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thejadoman said:

Sometimes I'm looking to top, sometimes I'm looking to bottom, and sometimes I'm looking to flip. If you don't like your ass played with, fine with me. If you don't like your dick played with, fine with me. Sometimes I'm fine with just one or the other. Sometimes, I'm looking for everything. Guys that say they're only a top/bottom, and then try to push boundaries when you meet up are in the wrong.

Vers guys don't need to flip every time they hook up.

I also think that dominant/submissive isn't inherently linked to topping/bottoming. The power dynamics can be reversed, or even not there at all. If you're completely submissive, and only exist to please dominant men, if that dominant man tells you he wants to watch you fuck some other guy, you have your orders (could be quite humiliating for the sub, which could be fun haha).

I find versatility attractive, but don't necessarily find being 100% top/bottom unattractive. 

Agree! I am versatile myself, but dont flip every time i hookup.  I usually choose to either top or bottom, and sometimes I find a hot vers guy, we flip and play equally top and bttm. 

When I bottom, I am as cum-hungry and craving as you can imagine, and wouldnt dream of getting hard and cum myself. When I top, I am all about spreading my sperm, and loading up the ass(es) in front of me. So I wouldnt say a versatile guy should be regarded as less of a bottom or less of a top. 

6 hours ago, bocini said:

I agree with the Top who started this topic.  I am a total bottom. I want a man to fuck me. A top man. I love to know he is the breeder. That i am his pleasure. Not "half a faggot" i am the faggot i love cock in me. I have always got amazing pleasure from  being fucked.

Same. Awesome that some guys can be vers but i only like bottoming for true alpha men who fuck for their pleasure and theirs alone. My pussy exists to serve them.

Guest SkinGearhead
7 hours ago, bocini said:

I feel the same way. I don't have sex with versatiles, it removes all the fantasy and fun of being the sub faggot whore.

I’m a bottom and always 100% clear about it but I’m also not small in the cock department which means that I’ve often experienced vers guys trying to convince me to fuck them. It’s led to a few hook-ups getting cut short as the guys have gotten sulky cause I won’t try fucking them “just this one time - cause I might like it” It totally kills the mood and when the mood is killed there’s no getting it back again.