Black man gets me high and turns me out.

hotguycfl

When I was still a teen I met a black man downtown. He was a bit rough and stalky, in his 40s. He asked me to come with him if I liked to smoke. I figured he meant weed and followed him down a dark alley and sat next to him on some stairs. He puts a glass pipe to my lips, lights it and tells me to hit it. After I took a big hit and he tells me to hold it in as long as I can. Even though it tasted funny I did what he said then blew it out. I felt something strange come over me, it felt real good. He told me it was crack then gave me another hit, and was hooked. I asked him for another hit and he told me to come with with him for some more. Without question I went with him deep in the hood.

He took me to a dark room in an old abandoned house and barricaded us in. He lit a candle and we smoked some more rock. He gave me some kinda pill to take then he told me to strip naked. He made me hand him my clothes and lay face down on a blanket in the middle of the room. After he hid my cloths I was totally vulnerable and realized my wallet and stuff were still in my pockets. He told me I'd get them back later on as he knelt behind me feeling my butt. I hear him unbuckle his pants and pull his zipper down. I knew what was fixing to happen but I was so high too under his influence, I just submitted to him. He spits and lubes the head of his black cock as he blows out the candle. He spreads my buns, feeling my little hole he says "dang boy you's so tight it's gonna feel good tearin' it up." He puts some spit on my hole then I feel his rock hard cock pressing into my tight bud. I felt a sharp pain as his slippery head popped into my hole I told him it hurt. "Naw, it feels good, I ain't stopping. You might as well bite that blanket till you get used to it." I did as he told me and he started working his cock deeper in me. I laid my head down right on top of something that felt a used rubber. I realized he was fucking me raw and it was too late to stop it. His thrusts got stronger the deeper he got, but as the pill kicked in the pain got dulled. "boy this ass so good, i'm about to nut." He pounds away for a few more minutes then I feel him cum in my ass. I thought he was going to stop but he kept on fucking me. His nut lubed my hole good and he easily got his black cock all the way in. He pauses to whisper in my ear, "this ass mine now. you feel that big black dick?" He starts fucking my ass real good and I passed out from the pill. When I woke up I was still getting fucked and my ass was raw and hurting. I tried to look behind me but a hand pushed my head back down, and a strange voice says keep yo head down. I was being fucked by another black guy with an even bigger dick, I bit down on the blanket. "That's right boy, you know who the man is now. Take that big black dick." As he fucked me he whispers directly in my ear "You know it feel good, you love it." His words put me in his trance, "yes, sir" He starts long dicking me and nuts deep in me.

• Like 21
  • Upvote 25
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...