Please, Don’t Call the Cops!

RawNerd

It was a typical summer night. Three of of my buddies, Trent, Dave and Joey and I were out raising hell and causing trouble. It was a very warm night and we decided to hop a back yard fence and use the pool for some skinny dipping. We figured, given the late hour, we could get in and out without being noticed. In the dark we all stripped of our clothing and shoes and we quietly slipped into the pool for some skinny dipping. We were swimming around for a few minutes when I dove under the water to cool of my head. When I came up my buddies were jumping out of the water, grabbing their clothes and jumping back over the fence. I was slow to react since I was in the middle of the pool, with no clue as to what was going on. When I realized that the guy who lived there was on the back deck it was impossible for me to escape.

“YOU THERE IN THE POOL. COME HERE!” I was busted. I got out, still naked and dripping wet. I figured I’d get a stern talking too and be on my way. Boy was I wrong. “Get your skinny ass in the house boy!” “Can I grab my clothes, Sir?” “No ya can’t. Now move it!” I walked my naked 5’8”, thin, 18 year old body through the back patio door with the large man of over 6’ who probably out-weighed me by a good 100 pounds. He followed me in and shut the patio door after he walked through the door. “What the fuck do ya think you were doing in my pool boy? Didn’t ya see the ‘NO TRESPASSING' signs posted?” I was able to honestly answer him, “No sir, I didn't see any signs. We were just very hot and thought we’d take a quick dip in the pool and leave before anyone noticed.” “Well boy you’re wrong. Now it’s time to call the cops and have them arrest you for trespassing.” "Please sir, don’t call the police. I promise I’ll never do anything like this again.” “Boy, you gotta learn not to be where you ain’t allowed.” I began to cry and pleaded once again “Please sir, don’t call the police. I’ll do anything you ask, but I can’t get in trouble with the police.” An evil grin crossed his face as he said “Ok boy, come with me.”

He led me down a staircase to the basement. When we hit the bottom he turned on the lights and I looked around and was scared at all I saw. On one wall was a couple beams in an ‘X’ with straps hanging from chains at each end, there was (what looked like) a swing hanging from the ceiling in one corner, a strange looking leather padded bench in another corner and a tiled shower area in the third corner. Hanging on one of the walls was an assortment of whips, leather straps and chains along with an assortment of dildos. To say I was scared would be putting it mildly. By now this big man was behind me and had me by the neck as he maneuvered me over to the cross. He placed restraints around my wrists and ankles and stretched my arms above lifting me off the floor. He then went over and picked up a whip of some kind from the wall. “That’s a fine ass ya got there boy. This is gone be fun…..for me it will. Ain’t no body gone hear ya scream boy this room is sound proof so go ahead and scream for cute little ass off. And don’t worry boy, I ain’t gone cut you.”

After he said that I felt the first strike of the whip. I let out a good scream and he hit me again. I am not sure how many lashes I took, but I knew my back was red and sore. I was sure I was bleeding but I never felt anything dripping down my back. The restraints were left on my wrists and ankles as he led me over to the sing hanging from the ceiling. He lifted me up into it and I laid back in it as he attached my wrists and ankles to the chains hanging from above. He looked down at me and said; “Now we're gonna have some fun.” He reached over to a table next to us and pulled out a little baggie I figured to be crystal meth. I began to panic and wish I had let him call the cops on me. I began to plead with him; “Please sir, I don’t want to do any drugs.” “But boy, you said you’d do anything I ask, and I am asking and you are doing.”

He then pulled out a syringe and a piece of rubber. He placed the meth in the syringe and added water. As the meth dissolved in the water he worked the rubber around my arm really tight. I felt the coolness of an alcohol swab on my arm, watched as he stuck the needle in my arm and drew back a little bit of blood. Then he pushed the plunger down making all of the contents disappear into my arm. He pulled the rubber off and I felt a rush of warmth into my throat and I coughed really hard. I looked down to see him with his head between my legs as I felt him lick and finger my ass hole. Man did that feel good. For some strange reason I was very horny mad loving what he was doing. I felt strange, as if I needed something stuck inside deep into my ass. I started to moan the more he licked, sucked and fingered my ass. When he stood up I could see that he was now naked. He had removed his shorts and shirt while he was working on my hole with his mouth and fingers. He looked me dead in the eye and I knew what was coming, I wanted what was coming. No words were spoken as I felt his cock press against my hole. With little effort on his part it began to enter me. I felt it as he slid inside me and thought ‘this must be what my girlfriend feels when I slide my dick in her pussy’.

I watched his face as he began to pump in and out of my ass. I can’t believe that it felt wonderful to have him inside me. Did this mean I was gay or at least bi. He pumped away at me for most of the night. Every so often he would reach down and twist my nipples, pull on my balls or stroke my soft cock. Every so often he would stop and give me some more meth to keep me high. I was really loving this shit. Being in the basement I couldn’t tell when the sun came up but when he stopped fucking me and said “That’s enough for tonight boy. You have enough cum inside you to make your ass mine.” Before he let me out of the sling he grabbed a long dildo and worked it deep into my ass. Then he let me out of the sling and took me over to the shower area in the corner. He had me get on my knees and stuck his soft cock in my mouth. He said one simple command, “Drink” as he began to slowly piss in my mouth. At first I was disgusted with the idea, but it didn’t taste that bad. I began slurping it down as quickly as he filled my mouth. When he was finished he told me; “You’re gonna bring your buddies over here one by one so that I can punish them like I punished you.”

If this was punishment, I wanted more!!!

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 17
  • Upvote 12
  • Piggy 1

Part 2-Trent

It was strange, I was up all night, but I felt very awake and alert. I was allowed to refresh myself with a dip in the pool before getting dressed and allowed to leave. As I was in the pool, I thought about what had happened the night before and how good he made me feel. I got out of the pool with a raging hard cock that was quickly sucked on by my host. It didn’t take long for me to blow my load that he swallowed down. It was the best blow job I had ever had in my life. As I left he told me “Come back to swim any time boy and remember to bring one of your buddies over with you.” As I walked home I noticed several test messages from Trent. He kept asking if I was ok and did I need any help. I sent a text back to him that I was feeling good and was going home to sleep. He asked what happened to me last night. I wasn’t ready to tell him. When I got home I grabbed a shower and crashed for the rest of the day.

I woke up late afternoon to Trent coming into my bedroom. “What happened to you last night bro?” “I got busted after you guys took off.” “What did he do to you?” I wasn’t gonna admit to being fucked, and since I wanted to get Trent over to the guy's house, I lied. “He took me in his house and we talked. He’s a nice man and let me swim all night. He told me I could come back to his place with a friend and swim any time.” “No way. Its gonna be in the 90’s today. Can we go over there and swim this afternoon?” “Sure. Let me get in the shower and we can head on over.” “What about Dave and Joey?” “He wants to meet you one at a time. Next time we can invite one of them to join us.” “Right on!”

I got out of bed naked and headed for the shower. Trent blatantly stared at my ‘morning wood’, little aware he would receive some 'wood' of his own when we got to the guy’s house. I showered up, grabbed some shorts and a shirt and we were out the door. We made the short walk over to his house and I rang the bell. He came to the door in the same shorts he wore last night. “Well, hello there. And who is this?” “This is Trent, one of my friends from last night.” “It’s nice to meet you Trent. I think you’ll like swimming in my pool without having to jump the fence.” “Yeah, I bet I will. Thanks for letting us use your pool.” "My pleasure - that's what pools are for." We went through the house back to the pool. Once there I stripped down and jumped in the water. Trent looked down at me a little puzzled. “You’re just gonna skinny dip in the guy’s pool?” “Sure I am. He’s ok with that.” “Yes it’s ok with me if you want to skinny dip in my pool. That’s the only way I swim.” “Come on Trent, you were skinny dipping last night.”

I watched as Trent stripped down and jumped in the water. After swimming for a while our host asked “You boys want something to drink?” I answered “Sure, what ya got?” “What do you want?” Trent said “A coke is fine with me.” I responded "Same for me, please." Our host went into the house and returned a few minutes later with our drinks. We hopped out of the pool and sat on the edge as we began to drink them down. When we were almost finished our host asked “How would you like a tour of my house, Trent?” Trent answered with a slightly slurred voice, “Sure - why not?”

We went into the house and followed our host as he showed every bedroom and explained his décor. When it came time to show the basement I could see Trent begin to sway and weave as he walked. He barely made it down the stairs when our host grabbed him and put him in the sling in the corner. I helped our host restrain Trent before he tied me to the cross along the wall and began to whip me as he waited for Trent to regain consciousness. It seemed that I was getting a harder lashing then I did the night before when Trent started to come around. I looked over at Trent as he pulled on his restraints. Seeing the panic begin to settle in his eyes our host stopped whipping me and walked over to my friend. “I see our little bitch is awake.” “What the fuck! Let me go or I’ll scream.” “Go ahead and scream. No one will hear you. This basement is sound proof.”

He came back over to me and released me from the cross. Led me over to the bench and restrained me there. I still had a good view of Trent and watched as our host walked over and prepared 2 syringes. He came over and gave me mine first. I felt the rush and let out a strong cough as the drugs hit me. I could tell he gave me more then I had last night and I was so happy to have that high again. Trent yelled out “You’re not gonna stick me with that needle bro, I don’t do anything but smoke a little weed” as our host prepped Trent's arm for the slam.

I watched the look in Trent’s eyes as he was given his slam. I kept looking into his eyes as the rubber was removed from his arm. I hear him cough and knew the drugs were hitting him hard. He looked over at me as he saw our host come up behind me and start to fuck me. I could tell he was out of it cause of the drugs in him. I got fucked for a while before I was released and taken over to the sling where I was told “Lick that boy’s ass and get it ready for me to fuck. I better see your tongue as far up that cunt hole as you can stick it.” I worked my tongue on Trent’s ass, licking and sucking best I could as I heard my friend begin to moan. After a while I was told “That’s good enough boy.”

I was pulled out and told to sit there, fuck myself with a dildo and watch. I looked up at Trent to see a glazed look in his eyes as he uncontrollably moaned. I now knew what I looked like getting fucked for the first time and why I liked it so much. My ass was greedily taking as much of the large dildo I was given inside me as I good give. What I really needed was to be fucked. I not really sure how long we were there when I was told “Get that dildo out of your ass, boy, and have Trent here suck your dick till your hard.” I did as I was told and soon was standing next to Trent’s head so he could suck my dick. I could tell that Trent was about to get his first load of cum deposited inside his ass. It made me think back to the night before when I took half a dozen loads from our host. He began to grunt and groan and fuck harder into Trent’s abused ass when he shouted out “Here you go Trent my boy!”

After our host was done seeding Trent’s well used ass he had me get between Trent’s legs. “Now it’s time for you to fuck your buddy.” I lined my hard cock up with Trent's wet hole and slid right inside. Once I was inside Trent I could feel our host behind me sliding his cock inside me. Boy did that feel good. He then started to fuck me as I fucked into Trent. It took some coordination, but eventually we got a good rhythm going where I did most of the work, sliding into Trent, and sliding back on our host's cock. Maybe I made it a point to really hammer Trent's ass, but to be sure, I lasted a long time. Each time I felt like I was gonna blow, I backed-off, allowing the sensation to pass so I could keep up with our host, who unloaded in me a few times before I finally lost my nut inside Trent.

He pulled out of me as I pulled out of Trent and he slammed back into Trent. I am sure he gave Trent a few more loads before he let him out of the sling and over to the shower area to feed him some of his piss. Trent and I showered off as we were watched by our host. Not a word was spoken and I’m not sure what came over us but all of a sudden Trent and I were kissing as we showered off. We then went out and jumped in the pool before we got dressed to split, both Trent and I were exhausted and wanted to crash. Our host discretely reminded me once again that I was to bring my other buddies around, saying “You have two more to bring me. Have fun with Trent tonight.”

We got back to my place and headed to my room where Trent started to kiss me and before I knew it we ere naked with him fucking me. I remember him cumming just before we both passed out from exhaustion.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 11
  • Upvote 8
  • Piggy 1

Part 3-Dave

I woke feeling something hard jabbing me in the back. Then a hand grabbed my hard cock and I remembered the events before I passed out. I turned my head and was kissed by Trent as he stroked my cock. I reached back and wrapped my hand around his hard cock and we kissed some more.

I never knew I could find so much pleasure in being with another guy like this as we rolled to face each other. Trent moved down to suck my bone as I ran my hands through his long hair. I suggested he shift his position so I could take care of him as he took care of me.

We were side by side in 69 sucking and slurping on each other’s tool. I fired into his Trent’s mouth first and he swallowed my load. That must have sent him over the edge and I felt his cock stiffen and begin to spew his tasty cum into my hungry mouth.

We got up and headed for the bathroom and a nice shower. I turned on the water and climbed in as Trent climbed in behind me. It was a nice change from showering alone. We helped wash each other and soon were hard again. I turned him around and fucked him right there in the shower before the water got cold and we had to climb out.

We got dressed and grabbed some breakfast as we figured out our day. We knew we were going back over the swim and needed to bring someone with us.

Trent told me; “Dave & I are supposed to have plans today”

“That’s perfect. Where are you meeting him?”

“I’m supposed to meet him at his place then we were going to figure out what to do.”

“Let’s go get him.”

“Ain’t ya suppose to work today?”

“Fuck that, I hate that job and this is much more fun. Besides, I blew it off yesterday to swim and I’m already over an hour late for today. I think it’s safe to say I am fired.”

We headed out and over to Dave’s house. As usual the door was unlocked and we went inside. We found Dave still in his bed sleeping. Trent & I jumped on top of him to wake him up.

“Wake up Dave.”

“What the fuck! What are you guys doing here so early?”

“It’s almost noon Dave. Get your skinny ass out of bed, its gona be a hot one today and we want to go swimming.”

“Where are we gona do that?”

“Remember that pool we sneaked into? It turns out the guy who lives there is cool and will let us swim there.”

“Yeah, Trent and I spent the day there yesterday and had a blast.”

“Cool, I’ll get dressed and grab my board shorts and we can go.”

“You won’t need your board shorts, we skinny dip.”

“Yeah, like we did that night I got caught.”

“Really? That was a lot of fun just swimming around naked.”

“Get dressed and let’s go.”

Dave got out of bed in his boxer briefs, grabbed some shorts and a shirt off the floor and we were out the door. We made the walk offer to our new friends place quickly and rang his bell.

“Nice to see you’re back again. And you brought a new friend.”

“Yeah, this is Dave. He was one of the guys with us the other night when we jumped over your fence.”

We did the house tour thing again so Dave could see the place. Then we ended up out back so we could hit the pool and work on our tans. We were out there for a while when we were asked if we wanted anything to drink. Like yesterday each of us was brought our requested drink. I was beginning to believe he was putting something in our drinks cause I was starting to feel very horny and was getting a raging hard on. We could tell what ever was in the drinks was hitting Dave especially hard.

He had Trent and I carry Dave down to the basement and lift him into the sling. Trent was then restrained on the cross and I on the bench. He alternated between Trent and me with the lashes until Dave started to come around.

Dave looked over and yelled out; “What the fuck are you doing to my friends?”

The beating stopped as our host walked over to Dave; “Look who’s awake. Now the fun can begin.”

Trent and I were released before he pulled out three needles, one for each of us. Dave watch as Trent and I allowed him to inject us with the drugs. He heard each of us cough as the drugs worked into our bodies. Then I went over and began to stroke Dave’s cock as he was prepped for his slam.

Our host commanded; “Why don’t you suck his cock and start to prepare his hole for me while I give him what he needs.”

Trent took Dave’s cock in his mouth as I began to lick his hole. I was able to watch out of the corner of my eye as the needle was stuck into Dave’s arm and the contents emptied into him. Then I heard him cough and felt his hole open up and start to suck on my tongue.

We were told; “Good, there we go. Now he’s ready.”

Trent and I moved out of the way as our host moved in and quickly began to fuck Dave. We put an arm around each other as we watched and I felt Trent’s cock poke me in the side. I looked at him and we kissed as Dave was getting what he needed from our host.

“Go ahead you two can fuck and suck while I work my new friend here.”

We watched as Dave got a good fucking from our host. We made out, sucked a little and fucked a lot. We decided to hold off cumming incase we were asked to fuck a load into Dave. Sure enough after a couple hours I was told to get between Dave’s legs. Trent was told to get in behind me and our host got behind Trent.

I slid my cock into Dave’s wet hole as Trent slid into me. I could tell when Trent had his hole filled when he pushed harder into mine. We all started to fuck into the hole before us and pushed back on the cock behind us. It was incredible fucking like this. I felt Trent’s cock thicken and spasm inside me as I unloaded in Dave. I could tell when Trent got his hole creamed when I heard our host grunt out.

We finished up and helped Dave out of the sling. As with before we were in the shower area in the corner getting hosed down with piss before we showered up. We swam for a little while longer before we left and headed for Dave’s place.

No one spoke on the walk over to Dave’s. When we got to Dave’s and in his room Dave began to cry. Trent and I consoled him and before we knew it he was kissing Trent as I sucked his cock hard. Dave laid on his back and Trent and I mounted his hard cock. Trent didn’t want to be left out and I felt him come up behind me and slide his cock in along side Dave’s. We fucked like that for a good 30 minutes before I felt my balls tighten up and I came without ever touching myself. I believe my orgasms sent Dave and Trent over the edge and they filled my ass with both their loads. We cuddled up in Dave’s big bed and fell asleep.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 7

Part 4-Joey

We woke up holding onto each other. Our morning wood pressed into the guy we were next to. The sun was just coming up as it peered through the blinds. I looked over at my 2 mates and knew we had one last task to manage that day. As Trent and Dave began to stir I grabbed my cell phone and called Joey. He works the grave yard shift and had just punched out.

“You up for some pool action Joey?”

“I could sure use that after the shift I had, but where would we swim?”

“We got that covered. Why don’t you swing by Dave’s and pick us up.”

Joey ad the best paying job and he was the only one of us who could afford a car.

To save time the three of us jumped into the shower together. We were quick to get cleaned off knowing we’d be fucking later on with Joey after some swimming. We grabbed our clothes and something quick to eat as we heard Joey’s car pull up the drive. We were heading out the door as he honked the horn.

Joey asked; “Where we gona swim?” as we piled in his car.

“Remember the house we jumped the fence at a few nights ago?”

“Yeah.”

“Turns out he’s a really nice guy that will let us swim at his place.”

“Right on!”

Joey had us at the house in a few minutes and we walked up to the door. I rang the bell and our host answered the door wearing only a robe.

“Nic e to see you boys back here again.”

I introduced the last member of our little group; “This is Joey.”

Our host stuck out his hand; “Nice to meet you Joey.”

Today was a little different then the last few days we were here swimming. As we walked into the back yard we saw 3 other men in the pool.

“Boys these are my business partners.”

Each man got out of the pool naked and shook our hands. I could tell Joey was a little uncomfortable with their nudity. I leaned over and whispered to him; “We all swim naked here. It’s a lot of fun. Trust me bro.” At the same time Dave and Trent had already stripped down and jumped into the pool.

I reassured Joey; “Come on bro, we were all swimming naked the other night. This is no big deal.” Both of us stripped down and jumped into the cool water.

We swam around for a while before drinks were brought out for us by our host. Soon I noticed our host take Joey on a tour of his home as we continued to swim. As we continued to swim, I noticed that his business partners began to pair off with us, one was with Dave, another with Trent and the third one was with me. One by one each of us were escorted down to the basement me being the last one to leave the pool.

When I got to the basement I saw Trent and Dave sitting on the bench and Joey was in the sling. We watched Joey get forced to accept his slam of meth as Trent, Dave and I asked for our slams willingly. We heard Joey cough out as each of us were stuck with the needle.

When my tubing was removed from my arm I remember feeling a very strong rush, stronger then I had ever felt. We all coughed very hard and I heard a loud ringing in my ears. Dave was taken over to the cross as Joey was strapped down to the bench and I was put on my back on a mattress on the floor. I looked over to see Joey getting fucked for the first time, Trent was also getting fucked and Dave was getting whipped. I looked up at the man kneeling over me as he lifted my legs to his shoulders. His cock had a piercing through the tip and I recall feeling the cold metal on my ass as he slid inside me.

The feeling in my ass was incredible. As I was getting fucked I heard Dave whimper with every lash of the whip; I looked over at Trent as he moaned out in pleasure from his fucking; and I looked over to see Joey pull on the chains as his virginity was taken.

I don’t know how many loads I took from this one man, but I recall when he pulled out and fingered my sloppy hole. He put his fingers to my mouth ands I eagerly sucked them clean.

I was so high I had no concept of time until I was then moved over to the bench as Trent was taken to the cross and Dave over to the mattress. I was now fucked by a different business partner as was Dave while Trent was whipped on the cross.

Times passed as I took more loads from a different business partner then I was moved over to the cross to be whipped for a while. I recall enjoying the whipping I was receiving and wanting more.

After the last round all 4 of us were given another generous slam and taken out to the pool to go swimming. I wasn’t sure what time it was but it was dark out. I knew Joey was late for his shift and Trent, Dave and I hadn’t been to work in days. We swam for a little while before each of us was grabbed by a different business partner and fucked right there in the pool.

You could hear the water splashing around as each of us took our pounding. Like before after some time the business partners would switch off until each on had seeded us. I recall the sun was coming up when we were taken into the house and all four of us put in a bedroom and allowed to crash.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 8

Part 5-The Event

When I woke I wasn’t sure what time it was or how long I had been sleeping, but I could tell the sun was up high in the sky. I made it to the bathroom off the bedroom we were in and took a wicked piss. I noticed the other guys starting to stir and thought we’d all have morning wood. But for some reason all of our cocks were soft although we were all very horny. We tried to get hard with no luck. We couldn’t figure out what was going on.

The door was opened and we were let out into the house. Breakfast was waiting for us on the table. We chowed down and headed out to the pool for a bit of sun and fun. Each one of us was approached by the four men while we were out by the pool. I was the first they came over to and offered me a white pill followed by a slam.

They then went to Dave, Joey and finally Trent giving each one a pill and a slam. We loved the drugs and went back to swimming. We were extremely horny, but none of us could get hard. We tried sucking each other’s dicks out by the pool with no luck. And none of the men would touch us. Trent was the first to beg one of the men to fuck him. The guy bent Trent over a lounge chair and fucked him right there by the pool. I was surprised to see Joey with one of the other men. Joey was on all fours on a lounge chair getting pounded. Dave and I had the same idea and we attempted to ask the same man. We were told to bend over and he would take turns fucking us till their guests arrived.

We all loved the attention our bodies were finally getting. I am not sure how long we were in that position when we were told to get on our backs. I noticed that Joey and Trent were also on their backs getting fucked. We kept alternating from stomach to back throughout the afternoon.

As the sun went down we were starting to crash when we were given an ‘injection’ in each of our asses and told; “That will keep you boys for a little while. Go get cleaned up and down to the basement.”

We went inside and showered and cleaned up really well as we were told. As we showered I noticed that each of us had developed a nice tan over the past few days of swimming naked. None of us had any tan lines and I thought we all looked hot.

When we got down to the basement I noticed a few new items. There were now 4 slings in the basement. Each of us climbed on in and was quickly restrained. A thin man walked in and out host introduced him; “This is Matt and he’ll be your chemist for the party.”

I looked across the room at my buddies and wondered what I had gotten them into when Matt came over to me. “Now don’t you worry none bro, I am very good at what I do and you’ll be flying through the entire weekend.” He gave me a white pill and some funny tasting water. “Drink up, it’s gona be a long night.” He then gave me the strongest slam I had ever had. I coughed so hard you would’ve thought I was choking.

In a drug haze I watched as he went to each of my buds and did the same to them as he had done to me. After the last one of us was chemed up the music began to play and the lights were dimmed. I saw a steady stream of men coming into the basement. One by one each of us began to be fucked by whom ever wanted our hole. And if our ass was occupied then they would shove their cock in an open mouth.

I don’t know if the guy fucking me shot his load or not but after he pulled out another replaced him. Matt kept an eye on all of us to make sure we were hydrated and chemed up.

I vaguely remember the entire weekend. I can’t recall all the men who fucked me. The best memory of the weekend I have was the time leading up to Matt chemming me up and as I was crashing from my high and I was being released from my restraints. Matt helped me over to the shower to clean up then up to the bedroom me and my buds occupied.

It wasn’t long before all of us were in the bed again. Matt and the owner of the house were standing over us discussing his ‘fee’ for his services. I remember Matt saying; “I’ll take this one” as he pointed down at me.

Matt took me to another bedroom and he gave me a little ‘something’ to get me out of my crash. Matt was a little more passionate then I had experience since I began all this some time ago. He kissed me and I kissed him back as we explored each other’s body. It was when I felt his crotch I got a little scared.

It felt like he was packing a steel pipe between his legs. When he dropped his shorts I saw the biggest cock I had ever seen. It had to be 12” long and as thick as my wrist. Matt hiked my calves on his shoulders and pressed on inside me. I thought he was going to rip me apart when he slid right on in. It felt amazing to have him inside me.

“You got one fine ass there. Maybe I will ask if I can keep you for my own.”

I couldn’t comprehend what he was saying with me impaled on his monstrous cock like I was. I thought he’d blow his load and we’d be done. But when he started to pick up the pace and I felt his cock begin to thicken I figured we were almost done. Then he blew his load deep inside me, so deep I thought I would taste it in the back of my throat. He finished cumming and kept on fucking me. He gave me 5 loads before he tired out and took me back to the bedroom where I was finally able to crash.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 11
  • Piggy 1

This just gets hotter and hotter with each installment! Thanks, RawNerd, for a really provocative series of chapters. We know they're getting cravings for cock; I wonder how long it will be before they get cravings for T and the other goodies they've been enjoying. It will be for their own good.

Part 6-The Consequences

I woke alone in the bed. I wasn’t sure what time is was, how long I had been at this guy’s house. One thing I knew for sure is that I probably was fired from my job for missing so much work. I grabbed my breakfast and walked out by the pool. Joey was the first to see me and immediately came over to me.

“I am in so much trouble bro. I haven’t been to work in days and am sure that my ass is fired.”

Dave and Trent strolled over and joined us.

“Dave and I must have also been fired. What are we gona do for cash bro?”

“I’m sure my ass was fired right along with all of yours. I don’t know what we are gona do. Do you guys know where our clothes are?”

They all shook their heads no. And to top it all off, none of the men we had been with all this time were around. I looked at Trent and could tell he wasn’t feeling right.

“You feeling ok Trent?”

“No bro, I think I’m getting sick.”

We took Trent into the house and helped him get into bed. As he was lying there I began to feel a little achy but thought it was just from being drugged up and fucked for so long. Suddenly Trent bolted for the bathroom and threw up. This perpetuated my feeling ill and I was in bed with him. By the end of the day all four of us were sicker then a dog and in bed.

The owner of the house came home to find us cuddled up together, sweating and very sick. I asked; “Can you take us to the doctor please?”

“You boys will be alright in a few days. You just got the flu.”

I never heard of summer time flu. He gave us some watered down Gatorade to drink.

Joey asked; “Can you let us call our jobs so that we can tell them we’ve been sick?”

“You all quit your jobs boys. You asked me to type up letters and you all signed them. I mailed them out a week ago.”

I then asked; “What about our apartments, our clothes and Joey’s car?”

“You also asked me to help you guys break your leases so you could move in with me. Then you said you didn’t need your clothes or personal property since I was going to take care of you.”

That prompted me to ask; “How long have we been living here?”

“You boys have been living here for almost 2 weeks now.”

We were too sick to argue with this man. We were all worried what we would do for work, money and the basic necessities of life. We just slept and drank what he gave us to keep us well hydrated.

When we were feeling better Matt came over. I figured he was there to drug us up again but he drew a couple vials of blood from each of us and left. We were allowed to roam around the house, eat and drink all wanted. We were not able to leave the house since we did not have any clothes to wear. Most days we spent out by the pool with the occasional blow job or fucking between us 4 guys. Other then that our host or and of his business partners were too busy to pay any attention to any us.

The following week Matt returned and spoke with four men. We couldn’t hear what was being discussed, but it seemed that the men were pleased with what Matt was telling them. After the conversation Matt headed for the basement and

I was summoned in the house.

“You are to go down to the basement and do everything Matt tells you or your parents will learn all about your activities over the past 3 weeks.”

I was stunned. I didn’t want my parents to learn that I’m gay or the fact that I am addicted to meth. I went into the basement as instructed where Matt was waiting for me.

The basement was brightly light up with over head lighting unlike the other times I’ve been in the basement when it’s been dimly light. Matt stood by the fuck bench and motioned for me to come over to him.

“Lay face down on the bench.”

I did as I was told and Matt promptly fastened the straps so I was not able to move. I could see out of the corner of my eye as he put on a pair of rubber surgical gloves and felt the coolness of alcohol on my lower back just about my ass crack.

“This is going to sting for a but, but it will all be over quickly.”

I heard a buzz as I began to feel a sting in my low back. I thought he was digging into my skin. Ever so often he would stop and wipe the area and go back to digging into my back again. After some time he stopped the hard digging and I just felt a faint buzz as he continued.

I’m not sure how long I was there when I was told; “All finished. Now I’m gona let you up and you are to sit down here in the basement until I am done with your buddies.”

Matt released the straps and I got off the bench. I looked over my shoulder and could barley make out a strange symbol tattooed just about my ass. I am not sure what the symbol meant, but I know I had seen it before in the doctor’s office.

As I sat there Trent came walking into the basement. He was strapped down like I was and the buzzing began again. I saw Matt working on Trent’s tattoo. After all four of us were given the same tattoo the four men came down to the basement to talk tell us why we were given the tattoo.

“Boy’s we gave you those tattoos cause we want the world to know what you achieved here over the past 3 weeks.”

I asked; “What did we achieve?”

“I took four straight young men and turned you into gay, meth heads who are all HIV+.”

We were in shock over the news. Dave was the first to speak; “I just want to go home please?”

“You are welcome to go home any time you like. But know that your family and friends may learn of your new status. And what will you do when you need that fix of meth I have been giving you. You know you need it, you all probably need it right now.”

Joey asked through his tears; “I need a job to support myself.”

“We will take care of you. We will give you jobs in our production company. You’ve already been a smash on our website with your performances out by the pool and here in our play room. The DVD from the party has already presold over 5000 copies.”

Sheepishly we asked; “What company?”

“We own and operate a web site that tailors to a select crowd called ‘Florida Boys’. You are the new stars of that web site and as long as you perform up to standards you will continue to have all that you need.”

We learned that there were hidden cameras throughout the house and grounds that took video of everything we did. I was doing my best to process what we were being told when Matt came over and gave each of us a nice slam of Tina to help convince us that we needed to comply with their wishes.

We were so horny and sex starved it was a no brainer that we were staying. Trent, Dave and Joey watched as I got up and willingly climbed into the sling and asked for one of the men to fuck me right then and there. Trent climbed on the fuck bench as Dave and Joey were taken out by the pool. We all got a good fucking that afternoon and for many times after that. We have stared in over 20 DVD’s and daily on the web site. We have learned to slam ourselves and use Viagra to maintain erections so that we can fuck each other at will.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 6

would love to hear about these dumb slut becoming total methwhores, getting used for the man's profit, pimped out to brutal fukers who abuse them, and eventually become diseased and wasted away and disposed of like trash... having to whore themselves to nastiest men on the streets

• Like 1