My boy takes a Stranger's Toxic Cum at a Reststop

My boy and I had a few weeks off for vacation and decided to buy a beat-to-shit car and drive cross country. We figured we'd make it to San Francisco, fuck around in some sleazy bars, and then fly home.

We drove for a few days, changing off who was driving every so often. Somewhere in Iowa, my boy was driving as I was dozing. It was early evening, and I was beat, hoping to find a motel with wifi so I could log on and see if I could get some corn-fed hicks to come fill up and stretch out my boy's hole. We don't believe in condoms and sharing his sweet hole with guys, POZ or not, is my favorite thing in the world. Spit, dick, and ass. That's all we need. I guess we've both taken dozens of POZ loads and hundreds of loads we didn't ask about. We haven't been tested, but if we're not sick, it's a fucking miracle.

With my eyes closed, I sensed the car coming to a halt. I opened one eye as my boy was opening his door. He said, “Gotta piss. Be right back.” We were in an empty parking lot outside of a roadside rest stop. After glancing at the clock in the radio, I went back to sleep figuring we'd be on our way in a bit. I was woken by the sound of a motorcycle stopping. Twenty minutes had gone by. I opened my eyes in time to see a tall hunky redhead with a mustache hopping off his bike. Sexy sunglasses, leather boots and jacket, tight jeans, the works. I wondered what could possibly be keeping my boy?

I dozed off again for about five minutes, and noticed the motorcycle was still there. I figured I could piss too, so I headed in. I headed in to a dimly fluorescent-lit tiled room with a filthy piss trough, a leaky sink, and one big stall. I didn't hear anything, so I thought I'd investigate the stall. When the plywood door swung open, there was my slutty boy on his knees, jeans at his ankles, quietly sucking the motorcycle stud's cock for all he was worth. The fucker still had his sunglasses on too.

The stud didn't seem bothered by the arrival of a new-cummer. He was pulling my boy's hair, skull fucking his face. “You want some of this?,” he asked. “Hell, I can have it anytime I want. He's my boy,” I replied. He must have though I meant my son. He quickly pulled my boy's head off his huge spit-slick cock and said, “Shit, man! I'm sorry. I didn't know.” “Didn't know what? That I get off watching him take stranger's cum?”

With that, he smiled, and went back to face-fucking my boy slut. I wriggled my jeans down and started nursing my cock to full hardness. I bent down and after rearranging my boy, stuck my tongue as far up his hole as possible, working in two, then three, then four fingers. I figured this guy's thick cock would delight my boy more if he was properly stretched out. My own cock was drooling it's own questionable juice, so I scooped up a bit in my hand and asked, “You want this up his hole or on your meat?” He pulled my boy off and lubed up his already-wet cock with my juice. He swung my boy around so he could get at his loosened hole. “Want me to bag up,” he said as he grinned. “What for? Got anything we should know about?” “Uh, yeah.” “Can't be something he doesn't already have. Stick it in.” That was all the invitation this stud, who was infected with -BLANK-, needed.

In one thrust, his beer-can thick cock was balls deep in my boy's hole. He squirmed with delight as the guy thrusted in and out, over and over, faster and faster. My boy was trying to blow me but was having such a good time, it was all he could do to hold himself up and off the filthy tiled floor. I pulled back to enjoy the view, slowly jerking myself as I watched this fucker go to town on my boy's sensitive vulnerable raw hole. The stud took raised his sunglasses to his forehead with one hand, revealing the sexiest clear blue eyes I've ever seen. He looked directly at me and asked, “Can I breed him?” “What the fuck do you think?”

The stud's thrusts got faster and faster and he finally lunged forward, loading my boy's hole up with some unknown sort of toxic spooge. As soon as he stopped shuddering, my boy swung around to clean off his poisoned dick. Not knowing what the stud had made it so hot to watch as my boy licked off his own ass juices and toxic cum. I shoved my dick as deeply as it would go into my boy's wrecked pussy and came after a few intense seconds, forcing the stranger's load deeper and deeper into my boy's guts. I pulled up my jeans as the stranger did the same. He leaned forward, grabbed the back of my neck, and forced his tongue down my throat. I nearly came a second time. He looked directly into my eyes and whispered, “Hope you guys have a good doctor. You're going to need it.” With that, he pulled away, put his sunglasses back on, and strode out of the stall. I smiled at my boy, curled up on the cold tile, legs spread wide, shoving four fingers in his drippy hole as he brought himself to climax, covering his tight abs and chest with his own questionable cum.

I picked him up, and helped him dress, not letting him clean off or wash up. I scooped my boy up in my arms and brought him back to the car. I poured him into the back seat and started the engine. I noticed a piece of paper that had been shoved under the windshield wipers. In barely-legible script was written, “that was hot. your boys hole milked out a toxic aids load. should i have told you first?”

Hell no. Breed first, ask questions later.

• Like 14
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 6 years later...
  • 4 months later...
On 8/18/2011 at 4:57 PM, 1981virginia said:

My boy and I had a few weeks off for vacation and decided to buy a beat-to-shit car and drive cross country. We figured we'd make it to San Francisco, fuck around in some sleazy bars, and then fly home.

We drove for a few days, changing off who was driving every so often. Somewhere in Iowa, my boy was driving as I was dozing. It was early evening, and I was beat, hoping to find a motel with wifi so I could log on and see if I could get some corn-fed hicks to come fill up and stretch out my boy's hole. We don't believe in condoms and sharing his sweet hole with guys, POZ or not, is my favorite thing in the world. Spit, dick, and ass. That's all we need. I guess we've both taken dozens of POZ loads and hundreds of loads we didn't ask about. We haven't been tested, but if we're not sick, it's a fucking miracle.

With my eyes closed, I sensed the car coming to a halt. I opened one eye as my boy was opening his door. He said, “Gotta piss. Be right back.” We were in an empty parking lot outside of a roadside rest stop. After glancing at the clock in the radio, I went back to sleep figuring we'd be on our way in a bit. I was woken by the sound of a motorcycle stopping. Twenty minutes had gone by. I opened my eyes in time to see a tall hunky redhead with a mustache hopping off his bike. Sexy sunglasses, leather boots and jacket, tight jeans, the works. I wondered what could possibly be keeping my boy?

I dozed off again for about five minutes, and noticed the motorcycle was still there. I figured I could piss too, so I headed in. I headed in to a dimly fluorescent-lit tiled room with a filthy piss trough, a leaky sink, and one big stall. I didn't hear anything, so I thought I'd investigate the stall. When the plywood door swung open, there was my slutty boy on his knees, jeans at his ankles, quietly sucking the motorcycle stud's cock for all he was worth. The fucker still had his sunglasses on too.

The stud didn't seem bothered by the arrival of a new-cummer. He was pulling my boy's hair, skull fucking his face. “You want some of this?,” he asked. “Hell, I can have it anytime I want. He's my boy,” I replied. He must have though I meant my son. He quickly pulled my boy's head off his huge spit-slick cock and said, “Shit, man! I'm sorry. I didn't know.” “Didn't know what? That I get off watching him take stranger's cum?”

With that, he smiled, and went back to face-fucking my boy slut. I wriggled my jeans down and started nursing my cock to full hardness. I bent down and after rearranging my boy, stuck my tongue as far up his hole as possible, working in two, then three, then four fingers. I figured this guy's thick cock would delight my boy more if he was properly stretched out. My own cock was drooling it's own questionable juice, so I scooped up a bit in my hand and asked, “You want this up his hole or on your meat?” He pulled my boy off and lubed up his already-wet cock with my juice. He swung my boy around so he could get at his loosened hole. “Want me to bag up,” he said as he grinned. “What for? Got anything we should know about?” “Uh, yeah.” “Can't be something he doesn't already have. Stick it in.” That was all the invitation this stud, who was infected with -BLANK-, needed.

In one thrust, his beer-can thick cock was balls deep in my boy's hole. He squirmed with delight as the guy thrusted in and out, over and over, faster and faster. My boy was trying to blow me but was having such a good time, it was all he could do to hold himself up and off the filthy tiled floor. I pulled back to enjoy the view, slowly jerking myself as I watched this fucker go to town on my boy's sensitive vulnerable raw hole. The stud took raised his sunglasses to his forehead with one hand, revealing the sexiest clear blue eyes I've ever seen. He looked directly at me and asked, “Can I breed him?” “What the fuck do you think?”

The stud's thrusts got faster and faster and he finally lunged forward, loading my boy's hole up with some unknown sort of toxic spooge. As soon as he stopped shuddering, my boy swung around to clean off his poisoned dick. Not knowing what the stud had made it so hot to watch as my boy licked off his own ass juices and toxic cum. I shoved my dick as deeply as it would go into my boy's wrecked pussy and came after a few intense seconds, forcing the stranger's load deeper and deeper into my boy's guts. I pulled up my jeans as the stranger did the same. He leaned forward, grabbed the back of my neck, and forced his tongue down my throat. I nearly came a second time. He looked directly into my eyes and whispered, “Hope you guys have a good doctor. You're going to need it.” With that, he pulled away, put his sunglasses back on, and strode out of the stall. I smiled at my boy, curled up on the cold tile, legs spread wide, shoving four fingers in his drippy hole as he brought himself to climax, covering his tight abs and chest with his own questionable cum.

I picked him up, and helped him dress, not letting him clean off or wash up. I scooped my boy up in my arms and brought him back to the car. I poured him into the back seat and started the engine. I noticed a piece of paper that had been shoved under the windshield wipers. In barely-legible script was written, “that was hot. your boys hole milked out a toxic aids load. should i have told you first?”

Hell no. Breed first, ask questions later.

That got me hard as hell!

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1