Father Uses And Abuses His Son's Ass

rawTOP

Guest faggot hole

This is an a way the story of my life.  My dad taught me how to give him head when I was fairly young, and before long he was fucking me regularly -- like once or more a day.

My mom caught on and split, taking my younger sister and leaving me and my younger brother with Dad.  That's when Dad taught my brother how to fuck me.  Soon I was their slave, doing the laundry, housework and cooking and sexually serving the two of them.

At some point Dad felt I was sufficiently experienced that I was unlikely to embarrass him, and he began bringing his work and drinking buddies home to fuck my ass.

It was wonderful being taught how to bottom by a man who truly loved me as only my father could.  He taught me that I am a bottom, that I was born to be a bottom, and that I ought not merely accept my role in life, but that I should relish it, improve my skills and become the best fuck on the planet.

I continually strive toward that goal, so I'd say his advice has truly resonated with me.  

• 2 years later...

I cannot believe I missed this beautiful story until now. Like others have said, learning the art of pleasing a man is something every gay son should have the opportunity to learn from their dad. What could be more real?  And what could be more loving than begging your own dad NOT to stop in the middle of a hot summer night?

Edited by FJLinNYC

• 2 months later...

Damn I always wished my father fucked me.  I loved when I got to sleep next to him in nothing but our underwear.

I would sniff his dirty briefs and to this day will jerk off to photos of him at the beach.

I have fantasies of him coming home high and sleeping in my bed - then using me to bust his load.

Some of the first ppl I let fuck me raw had looked like him so I skipped the condom

• 4 months later...
Guest Inthewind
On 7/31/2014 at 9:54 AM, faggot hole said:

This is an a way the story of my life.  My dad taught me how to give him head when I was fairly young, and before long he was fucking me regularly -- like once or more a day.

My mom caught on and split, taking my younger sister and leaving me and my younger brother with Dad.  That's when Dad taught my brother how to fuck me.  Soon I was their slave, doing the laundry, housework and cooking and sexually serving the two of them.

At some point Dad felt I was sufficiently experienced that I was unlikely to embarrass him, and he began bringing his work and drinking buddies home to fuck my ass.

It was wonderful being taught how to bottom by a man who truly loved me as only my father could.  He taught me that I am a bottom, that I was born to be a bottom, and that I ought not merely accept my role in life, but that I should relish it, improve my skills and become the best fuck on the planet.

I continually strive toward that goal, so I'd say his advice has truly resonated with me.  

When I was really young my grandfather would come in the bathroom and wipe my dick and they say he had to check it which lead to him stroking and squeezing my ass then turning me around and having his fingers open my ass we th his tongue diving in.   That went on for a couple weeks and then he started slowly fucking me which some times hurt or felt great.   When he did cum in my ass it always felt great and he’d rest and fuck me again.    That would happen in the afternoon and in the evenings he do it again sometimes with the neighbor fucking me too.   Those were the days

• 3 years later...
On 8/29/2008 at 11:36 AM, rawTOP said:

"And I think we both know what happens to dirty little faggot sluts around THIS house, don't we?"

I know I found out what happens to dirty little faggot sluts around my father's house when I was growing up.   Of course I kind of corrupted my father into doing many of those things.

• Like 1