Best cruising area for bb - London

luvbbgla

Personally if I was in London on a Tuesday night I'd head to Central Station's SOP (piss) night. Can get busy and no one bats an eye lid at the bare fucking going on.

• 4 weeks later...

hi. new here and in south london looking for older tops

You'll have to do better than that, boi!

"Older" than what for a start, and a few more details on your profile wouldn't go amiss.

• 3 weeks later...

Photos from Hampstead Heath. I like to take photos like this. I don't like condoms, but I like taking photos of them hanging on branches, even though I sometimes have to pick them up from the ground and hang them up, lol. Maybe I should make a Christmas tree full of condoms this year ;)

attachicon.gif554.jpg

Tut tut....   those awful condom wearers creating so much litter - it shows that taking it bare is best and good for the environment.

• Upvote 1

• 6 months later...
On 08/06/2016 at 0:12 PM, paskin said:

You'll have to do better than that, boi!

"Older" than what for a start, and a few more details on your profile wouldn't go amiss.

Well said Paskin ... but you have to admit he looks pretty and cute on the profile pic. I'd like to think he lives up to expectations, in which case I'd give him a spin and teach him how to enjoy himself.

On 2/16/2017 at 6:01 PM, Fistulike666 said:

Well said Paskin ... but you have to admit he looks pretty and cute on the profile pic. I'd like to think he lives up to expectations, in which case I'd give him a spin and teach him how to enjoy himself.

Yes, definitely... but the details currently on his profile and the pic have appeared since my post, so it seems he deserves a "Good boi"  for making progress. Would love to spin him with you ;)