Immunity

I've read a few studies on african woman who have the hiv virus and it doesn't do anything to hinder their health. perhaps some have developed immunity?

I love nasty sex. I hate using rubbers. I love sex the natural way.

so for those of you all hyped up on viral loads and shit like that, I wonder if this is an extension of self punishment or perhaps growing up having society saying us gays are gonna eventually get the AIDS and die a horrible death? I know some dudes who get that verbal abuse growing up and so they go out and become that toxic load bearer.

Let's just hypothetically say, the evolution of man and DNA we suddenly develop an immunity defense to the HIV virus' effect on our immune systems?

Do you guys really want to feel sick all the time? Swollen throats, pain, diarrhea, night sweats? perhaps the sinister version inside of some folks desire this dark side.

I for some hate having a cold or flu. I like to feel energetic, healthy and maintain a fabulous sex god body like adonis. I don't wanna be sick. I dont want to hack my lungs out. I dont wanna have to deal with all of the illnesses that may arise.

On another hand I am conflicted because this is something we face (HIV/AIDS) when we ( or I ) desire bareback sex, a choice of risk is taken. The point of issue is, I love natural skin on skin sex.bareback sex. What I don't want are the illnesses that go along with it. So for those of you who desire a good dose of toxic seed, take it baby! feel it!

Thats a fetish that rocks your boat. For me, I know that is a risk that will occur with these kinds of sexual habits. I want the bareback but I don't wanna get sick all the time. Bring on the immunity!

• 1 month later...
Guest Natural-bttm

Cool! I was not a chaser but was date raped with GHB added to my drink, no bother though, its all good, new life and feel way better then I have since I was 18. I am on test meds that are not all out on the market yet, with these meds I dont feel sick all the time? Swollen throats, pain, diarrhea, night sweats.

Keep BBing all you want we all do what we want any ways as life is way too short any ways.