QUESTION for All Tops, what for you feeels good about breeding hole.

bedstu1985

• Administrators

For me it's the element of sexual domination... Just using a guy as a hole and having him be submissive enough to let me do what I feel like doing to him.

• Like 1

Hmmm. It is NOT for me the physical sensation - I think I share RawPozLust's excitement at the prospects of shooting my poz cum in a hole (even 'though I'm aware that the prospects of impregnating him are minimal as I'm undetectable). I know the thought of pozzing him is what usually pushes me over the edge.

Hmmm. It is NOT for me the physical sensation - I think I share RawPozLust's excitement at the prospects of shooting my poz cum in a hole (even 'though I'm aware that the prospects of impregnating him are minimal as I'm undetectable). I know the thought of pozzing him is what usually pushes me over the edge.

all good hot points, i understand the domination, or impregnating, but i suppose i don't understand the physical sensation of why a top finds it pleasurable

I agree with the previous statements...I love using a hungry willing hole for all it is worth. Eating it out, and then claiming my ownership over it in a way, when I breed it with my cum. There is nothing hotter than impregnating a guy with my seed, (I am undetectable as well) and knowing that a part of me is in him. I actually do not like to jerk off if I can help it, I like to save my loads for a good lay and willing bottom who will gladly take my loads for me. Aside from this, it just feels good to be fucking a hot juicy hole.

• Like 1

all good hot points, i understand the domination, or impregnating, but i suppose i don't understand the physical sensation of why a top finds it pleasurable

It's the same reason that a blow job or jacking off feels good .... only a tight ass is feels WAY better!

As a bottom, I really get off on the feeling of my cock head entering a tight hole and psychologically that I am actually fucking a guy. I guess it's fun to reverse roles. Other bottom's always tell me how good I fuck. It's because I'm a bottom and I know how a bottom likes to be fucked. I also like to give dna once in a while.

hungry hole is the best. I rarely cum when I get blown. but give me a man-pussy that is clenching, contracting, and sucking on my dick and i will pump my semen in it. Asses are very reactive, since its a muscle. I could live in an mans ass. I love everything about the way a mans ass looks. Fucking ass is worshipping it with my cock

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
Guest slobbvers

I love the feeling of my bare cock in a bottom's ass. And the feel of my cum flooding his ass. Like a lot of tops on here I can't cum if I have to wear a condom.

• 3 weeks later...

I like the feeling of a nice tight hole snug around my dick as well as the satisfaction that I'm proving the fact I'm more a man than average and the bottom gave up some of his masculinity to please me and my dick, show me respect and that really great feeling of ejaculating in him.

A guy's ass is generally hotter, tighter and drier than a chick's pussy, therefor more awesome friction. Even so the turn on for me is mostly mental--asserting my masculinity over another dude, proving his inferior status by making him take my alpha cock up his shithole ... and ultimately owning him by loading it with my jizz (along with any critters that might be living in it).

• Upvote 1

nothing is sexier on a man than the feel of his anus, rectum, second-spot, and large intestine around my cock...in the broad sense there is always the glorious sense of consuming the will of a man, breaking it to the rhythm of my painfully hard dick...dangling his manhood on a string in front of him, just beyond his reach. in particular i look upon a masculine, boyish-faced, thick-bodied n full-assed man n see a Holy Sow to breed.

however, it's the physical part that ultimately rules. my dick has a fat hard head that spends most of it's time in a warm, moist sheath of foreskin...which retracts at perfect cue during erection, makes it's presence known when fucking becomes punch-fucking, n then gloriously retracts irrevocably when my head swells yet again just b4 orgasm. my stamina and endurance allow me to reach a stage of sensory experience dense with sweet novelties...not only the unique contours n tensions within every individual, but the unique ways every physical parameter evolves during my onslaught. how this or that ass swells up or bruises at the 30 min, 1hr, 3 hrs mark. how their hole tightens up again after a 5 or 10 min break. how their 2nd spot suckles, how tight it is, how stable or slack the the rectum is on the forward/backward axis...how their ass jiggles in rapid-fire doggy, how the jiggling affects the internal feeling, how the stress of full-stroke all-in/all-out punchfucking at 1 or 2 or 4 or 6 strokes per second makes their diaphragm spasm unique to each bottom, and what it feels like when ur vary the angle of ur stroke n punch a liver here or a kidney there thru the wall of their GI tract, how all of this effects each bottom uniquely in the psychological sense...one bottom will growl like a possessed child, another musclebear starts crying out "i'm sorry!! i'm SORRY!!! I"M SORRREEE!!!!" as i harpoon fucck him at maximum power...and the feeling on my dick has gone many levels past all description.

the sensation often commands deep and hard and completely paroxystic ejaculation, yet fighting and dodging and edging and toying with that feeling becomes a shamanic urge, as u feel the changes in ur own sensation and disposition as u wind up that all-important first nut into a ritual breeding that brings all-involved to that state of joyous, holy suffering that Mel-thenutjob-Gibson recently reminded us all is the real, ancient definition of the word "Passion".

good, good stuff. it's why i top! :D

• Like 1