QUESTION for All Tops, what for you feeels good about breeding hole.

bedstu1985

• 2 months later...
hey question for all you tops,

why do u think breeding a bottoms ass feels so good, from a

tops perspective?

never topped so looking for feedback?

Control of the hole and the rest of the parts that go with it.

I also enjoy how a bottom eggs me onward to an orgasm. The good ones understand its a game. and theyre the girl. and unlike most authentic women theyre are wantin that nut and theyll do fine things like bounce back on your dick, rub your belly and nips, and verbally coax you.....toward climax, I think the best thing about fuckin (other than the feeling itself) is how eager the bottom is to please you and make you cum. UNLESS theyre a selfish bottom. A bad bottom is when the top leaves unsatisfied.

• 4 months later...
  • 6 years later...

There are two sides on that matter, one cant be without the other, like two sides of the same coin. Ofcourse as a breeder its my purpose to inject my seed into the guy I breed, making sure it is as potent and fertile as possible, for the receptive cunt to absorb and to make it his own. Thats in the end the essence of being a man. But to get there, theres obviously the amazing and overwhelming sensation of being milked by a raw male cunt, the natural way, feeling his cunt walls coating my tools to force it to orgasm and empty my balls in there. 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

On 3/14/2012 at 2:30 PM, thick said:

I also enjoy how a bottom eggs me onward to an orgasm. The good ones understand its a game. and theyre the girl. and unlike most authentic women theyre are wantin that nut and theyll do fine things like bounce back on your dick, rub your belly and nips, and verbally coax you.....toward climax, I think the best thing about fuckin (other than the feeling itself) is how eager the bottom is to please you and make you cum. UNLESS theyre a selfish bottom. A bad bottom is when the top leaves unsatisfied.

exactly right as a bottom it is all about allowing the top to own and dominate you and ensuring you do everything possible to heighten his orgasm. A bottom's ultimate reward is the load a top pumps into him.