piss - do you swallow?

nipplepigny1

• 2 weeks later...

love to swallow cum (of course) and, if the guy can do it, his piss in my mouth.  The best way to set this up is to suck a guy when he needs to pee, so that it is easier after he cums in your mouth.

Hot time... I was servicing this aggressive top. My head over the edge of the bed so he could fuck my throat while he was pulling on my avg cock and pulling on my boy balls. He stopped fucking for a minute and then felt my mouth fill with piss. I enjoy it am new to it. My mouth was filling. He started without telling or asking me. His cock was in my mouth and I couldn't move to get it out. I had no choice but to drink it or get it on my carpet. No control over it. Still look back on it and get hard. It also filled my stomach. I was not hungry for hours. Good for dieting !

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
Guest peepee-love

Swallow! I've had ladies and gurls, some do swallow, some don't.

Watersports ( aka Goldenshowers) is fun with a slut friend of either sex; bathroom winds up as the best playground.

I'll swallow loads of come and piss from any current friend.

Ah...The fairer sex! I drank the urine of two ladies; once from a drunk woman whom I dared to piss into a wine glass. That was fun and really hot! The other time was during a cross-country trip when I secretly drank the contents of a portable urinal that was pissed in a moment earlier by my mother, after which I jacked off to a lovely orgasm!

Never thought I'd do it until recently when piss even my own is such a turn on. Finally went all the way drinkng from the tap during a hot three way after begging someone to pee up my ass or n my mouth. One bud dropped his big dick in my mouth and unloaded. I took every drop. Got the other up my ass later.

The problem was about two hours later it all came up in a barf so spontaneous that I almost didn't make it to the toilet. I still drink it but not in large voumes. Sttill bones me talking about it.

Guest peepee-love

I still drink it but not in large voumes. Sttill bones me talking about it.

gotta ask...how much is right for you? I have only taken one guy in any one session. That's more than enough for me, and more than satisfies! Furthermore, I often masturbate to The memory of the session many times over before I do it again. I do so love the tickling sensation over my tongue and gums and the taste of as urine courses swiftly into my mouth as I suck on the penis!

gotta ask...how much is right for you? I have only taken one guy in any one session. That's more than enough for me, and more than satisfies! Furthermore, I often masturbate to The memory of the session many times over before I do it again. I do so love the tickling sensation over my tongue and gums and the taste of as urine courses swiftly into my mouth as I suck on the penis!

Only a small swallow or two. I really just get off on the smell and taste when it's right.

Guest peepee-love

Only a small swallow or two. I really just get off on the smell and taste when it's right.

I appreciate you being communicative. The scent and taste of urine is quite a turn-on! An added thrill for me is wondering what a dude is pondering as he pisses with abandon into my mouth. My first experience of this kind was a result of a prankster who urinated in my mouth and laughed as I was sucking and drinking him. Unbeknownst to him, he aroused and cemented in me a fiery incorruptible fetish!

Here are a few things I think about as I cradle a fellow's penis in my mouth while he pisses:

1. What is he thinking?

2. What has he recently had to eat and drink?

3. Where has his dick recently been? Perhaps it was deeply up a dude's asshole or a whore's cunt!

Edited by peepee-love

I swallow to hot strong tasting loads yesterday from my hot young peruvian friend then he fucked me his load was destine for my ass but clean out didn't work so well so i had to clean that off his big dick orally and finish him by my mouth so ate his load as well. Leaves me craving for it more.