piss - do you swallow?

nipplepigny1

Love drinking piss from the tap.  Was in Palm Springs a few months ago and a hot dude told me he was going to tank up and piss down my throat.  He was younger and fuck he pissed like a horse.  Had about 10 guys around watching as he almost choked me with his massive stream.  Damn I want that piss load in my hole next time.

And I would love to drink that piss enema straight from your ass! I love drinking from the tap too. I swallow it all except when someone wants it spit back into their mouth (like I love it spit inot mine)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Nielschaser

I drink too. Love to feel the warm fluid go down into my belly. I also take enemas with urine, and have been filled till my belly bulges quite alot of times.

yes, i drink my tops piss. sometimes it doesn't taste good and is too strong for my liking, but i still drink it. he likes for me to look up at him as he pisses in my mouth and tells me to swallow it all. honestly, it not really my favorite thing to do, but i do it to please him.

When I have piss fun with a guy I can never make up my mind whether I want his hot piss cascading over my body which I absolutely love, or whether he should piss in my mouth for me to drink. I love drinking piss and will drink piss from any guy's cock. Sometimes I do drink my own piss.

just recently introduced to piss play and love it!  first time it was just the other guy taking my piss...but the next time I was high and horny enuf that I took the guy's piss and swallowed it all...made me so fucking horny I slid my dick inside his ass and filled him with cum and piss!!  I know i'll be doing more!

• Upvote 1

a leather guy i worked with asked me to his when i got there he was in boots / chaps  / waistcoat /muir cap and a cock to his knees he said if you want it strip and get on your knees. God  I was naked in seconds lick my piss off my boots i looked and went to work it was good i think he spotted  that as i herd open your mouth and drink fuck I loved it as it flowed from his big cockonto my mouth over thye years i must've drunk 100 gallons of his piss and never spilt a drop 

Guest GoodExercise

I take it down the throat and up the ass.  Cum and piss goes down and stays down my throat, but I can't absorb a load of piss in my AIDSHole the way I can a nice load of cum.