piss - do you swallow?

nipplepigny1

• 3 weeks later...

Received a referral from a reg buddy knowing I'd get into piss this past Sat.  The new guy had already drunk 3 guy's pissloads in the past 24 hours and wanted more.  Asked him id he wanted water when he got here, but he told me he was only drinking alcohol or piss for the rest of the night, so I put some beer out.   I was kind of rushed for NYE but I started guzzling water and was ready for him in an hour.  Told him I wanted his too.  We made out and sucked each other's cocks hard, then he got on his knees and opened his mouth. Told him ahead he better not miss any since we were just right in my living room.  I controlled the flow, and the little bit he missed just dribbled on his face, chest and got soaked up by his tank top.  We made out some more, then I got on my knees and opened up.  He let it go controlled at first, but then he unleashed it, and I got the heaviest piss load ever!!  No rugs on the floor, just hardwood floors, so I gulped down what I could, but the heavy stream was actually gagging me and I coughed up what I couldn't swallow.  I was jacking off drinking his piss, and he kept telling me to cum on his running shoes.  I was totally drenched, and my floors were pooling in his piss load, and I loved it, and he smiled then laughed after I unloaded on his shoes and looked up at him.  Fucking hot - he'll be back soon!  He asked me if I'd be into group piss play - of course I said yes - gonna get him to piss fuck me with that HEAVY stream next time too!

• Upvote 3

I guess I'm kind of a novice at piss drinking. The few times I've done it in the past, I've really enjoyed having the piss spray all over my naked body. Really love it in my hair and goatee. And on my cock and  hitting my asshole.  Love the feel of the warm piss hitting and dripping down my body. Up until a couple of months ago, whenever I had taken piss in my mouth, I had spit it out. But, a few months ago, a fuckin HOT Black DOM guy that was visiting Vegas, forced me to drink his piss straight from the tap. He said he wouldn't fuck me unless I swallowed it all.  I really wanted his raw cock to fuck me, so I drank his hot piss. I found that I loved it.  He fucked me right there in the shower. Then after he shot his load of cum in me, he stayed in me and pissed in my ass. 

I never thought I would like drinking piss or getting pissed inside my ass. But, it was all so fuckin' hot with him. I'd love to try it again. 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
Guest Deviantlad

I will swallow it all, no matter how nasty the taste. As is usual, chem piss is always the strongest but will worth it as you start to get the hit from it.

I have to swallow (and I'm good at it).  Don't understand the objection, if you're willing to take it in your mouth in the first place -- it's not like the taste is going to get any better/worse if you go ahead and swallow it!

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah I love drinking piss, will drink any guys piss. Also love being drenched in piss or being pissed up my ass. One day I want to be drowned in piss. Also love swallowing cum, spit and snot. I have one buddy we meet regularly at a sauna and just fill each others mouths with whatever we have available and we always swallow whatever the other gives. Just recently got into puke as well, but only done this very limited.

Guest Deviant_Angel

In the past I've just like getting pissed on but never swallowed cuz every time I tried I gagged.  Last week that changed - I drank from the tap of one of best buds and surprisingly got most of it down, but he had such a huge stream I had trouble swallowing it fast enough towards the end.  He had been drinking a lot so it wasn't so concentrated which probably helped me.  Going to practice downing glasses of my own piss before I see him again to get better used to it!