piss - do you swallow?

nipplepigny1

Yes, I love being pissed on, piss fucked anything piss is great. 

I have chugged piss straight from the tap, twice. Each about a month apart. I became violently ill. 

The nausea wasn't only to refund what was swallowed, both times left me actively sick well over 12 hrs.

So, I guess my answer is no.

Guest Genericgayman64

i keep empty wine bottles to fill up after i drink a couple full 32oz bottles of water at work...then i just recycle all night long :)

• 2 weeks later...

Just tried it for the first time with the Boyfriend!  We were having a "together" weekend, he said he had to take a piss, so I followed him into the bathroom and kneeled down beside him by the toilet (in case I didn't like it)  suctioned his cock into my mouth and told him to let 'er rip!  His cock was near the back of my mouth and I felt the warm piss start to spray into the back of my mouth and started swallowing his warm piss.  I fucking LOVED it!  Knowing that I had a belly full of my hot fucking man's piss feels and felt incredible!  ~ That's my first and not last time doing that!

• Like 1

Always swallow, no matter what it is! Def cum, esp huge loads from yngr, piss from the tap (prefer if watered down, but not required lol), spit all over my face and in my mouth, hell even have swallowed snot n right from his nose. when i tell them no limit usage, mean it lol. well, only thing i won't taste (yet) is scat, but fine if on my chest

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest totalbottomrr
On 8/23/2011 at 11:30 PM, Bttm2go said:

Swallow, swallow, swallow! Why waste a gift. Damn I love to be pissed on/in. Also like a guy to spit in my mouth...yum!

I would never waste pre I love to drink it, I love cum more but love both.