piss - do you swallow?

nipplepigny1

It wasn't until a black geezer wanted to piss on my face that I had avoided swallowing (though I've taken into my mouth - but dribbled it out) but he grabbed my jaw and head with my mouth open that forced me to drink. Scared the shit out of me for the first time but since then I've always swallowed his piss. (He hydrates a lot so the piss is not deep in colour and really 'peey' in smell).

As a breeding Dom, if i tell the faggot to take my piss he better not spill even a drop or there will be consequences. 

It is the fag’s place in life and in society to obey and please the superior Alpha. With me, the fag doesnt have an option. The only choices are mine: in which of his holes i will release my fluids

I'm kinda of a newbie to watersports, although long time fantasy for this submissive cocksucker. In addition to bookstore glory holes, I also suck dicks in the wooded area of a local park. Although a little edgy I like to suck in the nude. So this summer I met two different guys from CL that agreed to piss on me. My ws fantasy is to be a urinal for men so I got on my knees (like a good cocksucker) opened my mouth and had them piss in my urinal mouth. Only I'm not yet into swallowing piss so it quickly puddled in my mouth and ran out of the corners of my mouth. I loved it!! Afterwards, I rinsed my mouth out with water and, still on my knees, sucked them off-and swallowed their creamy loads! The whole thing was a fucking rush!!

• 2 months later...