piss - do you swallow?

nipplepigny1

On 24/08/2011 at 12:33 AM, nipplepigny1 said:

In all of the fetish videos I have seen, the top pisses in the pig's mouth and the pig just lets it run out. What a waste!

If I am drinking straight from the tap, I am DRINKING, not gargling with it.

How about you guys?

I guess for filming reasons they have to spit it out and let it run off their mouth and on their chest.

In real life, I swallow it all and,when the flow stops, I keep on milking the cock to catch the last drops and start giving a blowjob. 

The bitter taste of piss makes me horny ?.

I like to get a good piss right into my open mouth, while standing on my knees in front of the alpha male, or let the cock's head into my mouth and seal it tight with my lips so that nothing escapes. 

Guest peepee-love
On 4/17/2013 at 5:51 PM, novicebottomdude said:

I always thought that the pissing in a sub's mouth was a way to degrade and humiliate him. But when a sub is a piss whore, that's not actually humiliating - they're enjoying it. Craving it. You're making the sub HAPPY.

To me - it's only hot when a sub DOES NOT WANT to have piss down his throat, and its being forced to break his limit. THAT'S humiliating.

Well, I enjoy being debased, embarrassed, and humiliated, and feel all of these sensations and much much more when I'm drinking another's piss. So even if you wouldn't be forcing me and I'm enjoying your donation, I'm still humiliated! I would say to you, "You treated me like a common public urinal!... Do it again please!"

Guest peepee-love
On 2/13/2013 at 12:50 AM, Toxicbreedingscum said:

Hey i always drink it down from a freshly filled glass handed to me while i am watched as i swallow it all and wait for another glass.

I did this once at a party. I picked up a glass that a guy had jokingly urinated into and gazed at it when someone yelled, "What? Ya gonna drink it?" I tingled from head to toe and got a serious rush from hearing shushes as everyone got quiet.  I put the glass to my lips, tilted it slowly, and tasted the piss! The ensuing shrieks and laughter were mind-blowing as I drank down its golden contents. Rarely do I have women say as much as "Hi" to me, but several asked me afterward, "How did it taste?" and "Why did you do that?" and "Are you gay?"

• 1 year later...

I'm fairly inexperienced with being a reciever of piss. It really depends on the guy and the piss. If the guy is really HOT and I'm really into him, I don't seem to have a problem drinking his piss. If I'm not all that much into the guy and all I want is to get fucked, I may not swallow. I'll just gargle with it then let it run out of my mouth. Since I'm not real experienced nor a piss connoisseur, if the piss is too strong, arsid tasting, I may have a hard time swallowing it, unless he's just hotter than fuck! Being a relative newcomer to piss, I prefer a more watered down piss to swallow. The one time that I have to say I really, really, really enjoyed swallowing piss was at Smokeout in Las Vegas a few years ago.  I got in the giant oval tub in my room, there were 5 guys there. All had been drinking lots of beer. They pissed on me and into my mouth. I found it a huge turn-on and drank most of it before they all fucked me. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

obviously yes! that's what faggots are for.we are not just fucktoys and cumdumpsters.we are full service whores so that means we are urinals and toilets for men to use.when a man wants to piss he doesn't want it going all over the place unless they are just pissing on a faggot for laughs. it is a faggots duty to drink every drop of piss that men want to piss in our mouth or straight down our throats. I have a fairly regular trick that doesn't even fuck me (cause I'm too dirty for him to fuck) and rarely gets me to suck his cock. usually he only uses me for a urinal and loves to piss straight down my throat

• 2 weeks later...