piss - do you swallow?

nipplepigny1

As a bottom pig, if I'm lucky enough to find a Top who is into watersports, damn right I swallow every drop! It even better if they call me names and degrade me as they are pissing down my throat!!

Fuck yes, I love to swallow piss and love to be showered in it also. My favorite is when the top wants me to drink it from the tap and while pissing he sprays it all over my face and in the eyes. For some reason the sting of it really turns me on.

always always always swallow. I drink mens piss like it was hot lemonade. thats what faggots are for. sucking cocks, getting fucked and taking mens loads as well as being a human toilet. besides, guys usually have to piss after they blow their loads down my throat or up my ass so why wouldn't they piss down my throat if its handy? and its a good way to remind a bottom whore what we are for and how little respect men have for us

• Upvote 1

yes, i drink my husbands piss. he drinks a lot of coffee, so it doesn't taste or smell like roses, but i really do enjoy swallowing his piss. the pure submissive sexuality of being on my knees, looking up at him, feeling his cock open up in my mouth, and swallowing his warm piss... mmmmmmm

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Hunter22 said:

Always! I love drinking straight from the tap, have multiple men pissing on me and feeling drenched with piss and my favorite is getting piss up my hole and then keep getting fucked

Does your hole get irritated after someone piss in it?

Guest SpermaFF

I love when my bottom finishing ass cleaning with my piss. From my dick 

Urine is against irritation. Some hand creams contain urea in the recepture

Guest takingdeepanal
1 hour ago, find91 said:

Does your hole get irritated after someone piss in it?

Mine never has been. Maybe it depends on the strength, plus what is being excreted by the kidneys.

Just now, takingdeepanal said:

Mine never has been. Maybe it depends on the strength, plus what is being excreted by the kidneys.

I did it once to a sub and continued fisting him and he said his hole felt irritated.