nipplepigny1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest PDXpissdrinker

I can’t get enough piss in my mouth 

Edited by PDXpissdrinker
I had posted in the wrong thread

• 4 weeks later...

If hes offering then im taking it all  mouth, ass, or been pissed on 

one guy on Sunday was banging me deep and hard and after 3 loads one after another  and one down my throat  said i need to piss did i want it in my ass or my belly or drenching in it  

my response was where ever ud like id take all he had to offer he said well im not done in that ass yet proceeded to guide me to the bath where i knelt and he pissed on my head and rubbed it in and said there leave it on for the rest of the day then finished off with the rest in my belly wow he had loads belly full of it 

after a coffee he said come here and fucked me again by this point i was spotting blood and he said he didn't know what was hotter the thought of me spotting blood or the sound of his piss in my  belly gushing around as he fucked me hard 

But either way i was happy as he was drained i was filled with his juices and knowing his juice was been absorbed in me amazing roll on saturday hes comming back 

just wish he was poz or had some bugs to share 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I love drinkin from the tap.  Only way.  And don't be spitting that sweet golden juice out!  It drives me crazy when I see a vid of a guy that's supposedly a piss drinker, and more of it gushes out of his mouth than he swallows.  Learn how to swallow properly so you can take every drop of piss down into your tummy!