piss - do you swallow?

nipplepigny1

On 2/4/2012 at 5:48 AM, shadowgames said:

swallow gulp gulp

If a top provides a thirsty bottom with refreshments, such as myself;  I am not going to be rude and spit it out.  Stay Hydrated 🍺

Guest faggot hole

Fuck yeah, i swallow!  Any fluid that comes from an Alpha male is just too precious to let it go to waste.  i learned that early on.  The first guy who told me to open my "urinal mouth" (His term) slapped me silly when i initially resisted.  Then when He had calmed down He explained the facts of life to me.  He explained about hierarchy.  He explained why faggots like me were put on Earth.  He explained that any fluid that comes from a Man such as He was a gift to be considered precious by a faggot such as i.  Then He told me again to open my mouth and i did.  He then let loose such a stream of hot piss that no faggot could have swallowed it all.  It spilled out all over my body and the floor.  When He was done, He just looked down at the floor, saying nothing.  But i knew what He was telling me to do -- that His piss was just too precious to lay wasted on the floor.  So i got down on my hands and knees and started licking up His piss that was on the floor.  He just stood there, His arms crossed across His chest and watched me, grinning, satisfied of His power over me.  He stayed that way until i had licked up all of the piss (and a good amount of floor dirt).  And that is how i learned that it is a faggot's duty to swallow it all, and better to swallow it all as it is coming out of the tap, rather than licking up cold piss from the floor.   Not a lot of Alphas are into piss.  But those who are deserve a dedicated human urinal.  Just as the porcelain model hanging on the wall takes it all, the faggot-urinal must also.

Guest peepee-love
1 hour ago, faggot hole said:

Fuck yeah, i swallow!  Any fluid that comes from an Alpha male is just too precious to let it go to waste.  i learned that early on.  The first guy who told me to open my "urinal mouth" (His term) slapped me silly when i initially resisted. 

I’m glad that alpha slapped you into submission and used you. What a way to be initiated!

By the time I had my first sexual encounter, I had already been beaten down mentally and emotionally by bullies. Along the way, I started becoming sexually aroused when I was cruelly mistreated such that eventually when a bratty punk told me to suck his dick, I felt weak and tingly all over and said, “OK”. He undid his belt and fly, and exposed his penis as I went down on my knees and sucked him without any resistance or hesitation. He urinated and laughed, which sexually aroused me to no end! I’ve wanted to open up to a psychologist about my fetish, but I’m afraid to. What would they think of me? It’s embarrassing! I wish someone could tell me why I become so aroused with an activity that most people find disgusting and laughable. Even their reactions to my fetish excite me. I drank a cup of someone’s urine during a truth or dare game at a party in front of dozens of men and women who shrieked, howled with disgust, and laughed and laughed!  Then came the questions; “how did it taste?“ and “are you a queer?“ I nearly passed out from excitement! What is wrong with me? 

Guest faggot hole
2 hours ago, peepee-love said:

I’m glad that alpha slapped you into submission and used you. What a way to be initiated!

By the time I had my first sexual encounter, I had already been beaten down mentally and emotionally by bullies. Along the way, I started becoming sexually aroused when I was cruelly mistreated such that eventually when a bratty punk told me to suck his dick, I felt weak and tingly all over and said, “OK”. He undid his belt and fly, and exposed his penis as I went down on my knees and sucked him without any resistance or hesitation. He urinated and laughed, which sexually aroused me to no end! I’ve wanted to open up to a psychologist about my fetish, but I’m afraid to. What would they think of me? It’s embarrassing! I wish someone could tell me why I become so aroused with an activity that most people find disgusting and laughable. Even their reactions to my fetish excite me. I drank a cup of someone’s urine during a truth or dare game at a party in front of dozens of men and women who shrieked, howled with disgust, and laughed and laughed!  Then came the questions; “how did it taste?“ and “are you a queer?“ I nearly passed out from excitement! What is wrong with me? 

Nothing wrong with you dude.  we were born to be used and abused.  That is our role in life, the reason we were put on Earth -- to satisfy the needs and pleasures not only  of Alpha men, but also of bullies.  i have been bullied by men younger than me,  i accept that because age has no bearing on status.  Som e of us are born to bully and others of us are born to take abuse and bullying.  This is the natural order of things.  So, peepee-love.  There's nothing wrong with you. Get used to your role in life and relish and enjoy it.

Hell yes, I do! Especially love it straight from the tap, but I'll also drink it out of a glass or bottle. Up my ass would be great, too -but only before I take loads in me. Wouldn't want to wash all of the creamy goodness away.

• Like 1

I drink piss like it was gatorade for cumdumps. that's what men want cumdumps and faggots to do so why wouldn't i.doesn't matter if you do or don't like piss. Faggot whores aren't people, we are objects that exist to be used by men. as fucktoys, flashlights, cumdumpsters and toilets. plus its a good way to show guys what a dirty whore I am

it depends on the top ... have had tops shove their cock down my throat and i drank every last drop. Others tasted so fucking nasty i spit it out and said hell no.  I will take ANY piss up my ass or on my body. The bad point is thst any piss in my ass gets rid of the cum. I just want to be used ..  that is the ultimate goal ... to be used like the whore that i am.

Edited by lovetobefucked

17 hours ago, LittleCumSewer said:

I drink piss like it was gatorade for cumdumps. that's what men want cumdumps and faggots to do so why wouldn't i.doesn't matter if you do or don't like piss. Faggot whores aren't people, we are objects that exist to be used by men. as fucktoys, flashlights, cumdumpsters and toilets. plus its a good way to show guys what a dirty whore I am

Gatorade is full of sugar. Piss is probably much healthier!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I have drank my own piss, it wasn't bad.  I haven't had the pleasure of a cock pissing in my mouth yet but as a bottom cumdump I would definitely swallow if the top wanted me to.  or he can piss over me if that is his choice.  

On 6/26/2019 at 5:17 PM, LittleCumSewer said:

this is 100% true & i love how you said it i stand by all of it too

• Like 1