piss - do you swallow?

nipplepigny1

13 hours ago, BBottom28 said:

I swallow.

But I let it be up to the top to decide, if they ask I say if they want me to I happy swallow.

Even if it’s can b.e potty ripe/ stale and strong I get a kick out of taking a guys morning piss, total domination in my opinion.

exactly!! Love being told how to take it and LOVE getting soaked and drinking it....even if it's dark yellow and ripe! 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, swimslut said:

exactly!! Love being told how to take it and LOVE getting soaked and drinking it....even if it's dark yellow and ripe! 

To be honest it doesn't make a difference to me if it's morning piss or not. I've drunk so much piss and love the taste of it all.

Guest bluecollarotter
On 10/18/2020 at 5:45 AM, PozBastard said:

I swallow and drink piss straight from the dick with the greatest pleasure, love yellow tasty piss!!
And love pissing a guy in the mouth or in the ass, piss needs to be reused!!

I do the same.  Drinking AND swallowing straight from the tap is something I have enjoyed since I was 17.

A tasty, intense, nearly endless body fluid to share between two (or more) men.

Prefer oral; but golden showers in a group are fun, and anal piss is an experience everyone should have.

Ok let me say something weird, I always know when someone has had a steak with high fat like a ribeye just from sucking cock. If I taste it I try and make them have to pee by running my fingers lightly across their sides and if they shiver I have asked if they have to pee and if they like it they will fill my mouth and I love it. Yummy steak!