piss - do you swallow?

nipplepigny1

This hot 31 year old guy came over tonight to watch Sausage Party and I had a sausage party of my own first by drinking alll of his piss when he first arrived, which was quite a belly full and one that was delivered in my living room, but I held my own and swallowed every drop, even sucking on his piss slit like it was straw, nursing every last drop. Then during the movie I sucked his cock and balls for about 30 minutes and he fed me a powerful 5 shot load of cum that I savored. And just now as he was getting ready to go, I asked if he had any more piss and was rewarded with a belly full. He asked if the PH was different and I said yeah, it was a bit sharp... funny he could tell. But again we were in the living room and I didn't want to spill so I kept gulping it down no matter what it tasted like. I'm a good piss drinker and live to serve hot guys!  Picture caption: This is his cock from another time when we were in my hot tub.

IMG_8970.PNG

Edited by Bb4meaz
  • Upvote 3

Met a latin hottie friend while visiting OGT, ME. He texted he wanted to come fuck me in my hotel. Went to pic him up he was very drunk. He took his dick out in my new pickup and said drink it started to piss had to gulp constantly it was so much. He had been partying as well got a nice jolt from it as well

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Love all things piss related. My first experience was with an Air Force man in his uniform. He came to my hotel to fuck me. When he arrived he asked if I was into piss play. I told him I had never done it before but had always wanted to. He had me strip and get in the tub. He stood over me, pulled out his massive cock and started pissing all over me. He then told me to open my mouth and proceeded to fill my mouth with piss. He squeezed his dick and stoped the flow while ordering me to swallow. I swallowed his dark yellow rank piss and opened my mouth for more I swallowed everything he had to give. I have been hooked on drinking piss from the tap since then. 

love to swallow it but I also like to stink of strong piss while I'm in the sling so like a good strong stream in the face and down me too.

also like to get fucked with it either straight from the tap filling my guts or via a funnel butt plug while in full toilet mode.

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

There will only be one circumstance where I might not swallow all the piss that goes into my mouth. If this little piggy has already feasted on multiple loads of piss from multiple sources and has a belly so full that one more drop would see me lose the lot...then I will stop drinking. Luckily I have a second hole that takes piss just as well, so never fear...your carpet will not be ruined!!! :-)